Skip to main content

• Exterior 4.6
Explore the 2013 Honda Accord
Shop the 2013 Honda Accord

Love everything about My Accord

I look forward to driving. She's a very smooth ride, very comfortable and she has not disappointed me, a very reliable vehicle. The stereo plays beautifully and you can change the color of the display. Plenty of leg room and there's plenty of places to store your glasses, phones, change, etc. Two USB ports, back, side & front camera, sunroof, keyless entry and plenty other xtras. I get compliants on this car all the time. Her color is Basque Red Pearl II. I can't say enough good things about this car. She's a 2013, but you would think she's newer than that. Oh yeah, this car is great on gas.

Love our Honda's

GREAT car!!! Comfortable! good gas mileage. Love the bells and whistles, sound system, hardly any problems since we have both Honda's. Love the looks of the cars!

Was a nice car

I want it fully loaded with all the goodies and more sunroof backup camera bluetooth phone apps ect. Would really like a type R but to much for me

4.0

Cars run good.

I drive this as a daily everyday to work and back 50 miles a day. It's good on the gas and is smooth. Just have it service taken care of like a baby keep it maintain and this car will last how long you want it.

nice ride quality

very good car except that the v6 needs a timing belt replacememt aftwr 100k and gas mileage in city is not the best but ita a good car.

4.0

WHY, NO RECALL ON THE POWER STEERING GOING OUT?

Why no Recall on the power steering going out on thousands of cars? I could have been killed when it happened to me today. WHY?

I love my Honda! Best car I've ever owned.

This car is the best ever! It's the second I've owned and I love it. I wouldn't consider buying anything else. Always very reliable. Best money ever spent!

Most reliable car ever

Love this car! Excited to get a newer year model of it. Have had zero issues with it over the 7 years I have owned it.

Love My Honda!

This is the third Honda Accord I have owned. I do believe I am a Honda lover for life. My first Honda was totaled by a drunk driver :( My second Honda Accord I sold when I moved from CA to AL (I didn't want to drive across country) My current Honda I purchased after moving here.

Pleasure to own. We replaced it with a new one.

We have been very happy with this vehicle. My little lady (4 ft. 11) fits in it well and so do I (5 ft. 10). Very reliable with lots of zip. We call it Zippy.