2015 Accord

4.8 out of 5 starsReliability

All Reviews

Only one complaint...

by bebeg from Raymondville, TX on February 13, 2015

While I am loving my new Honda Accord Sport, I do have one complaint - wind noise. I was told to 'give it some time' that once the molding expanded and contracted that the problem should be eliminated. Well, guess what, I'm still waiting. Guess I'll be visiting my Honda dealership in my very near future!

2015 LX CVT - great car!!!

by MattHonda from Dallas, TX on December 5, 2015

I went from a subcompact to the 2015 Accord. I drive 18K-20K miles/year so needed something comfortable, fuel efficient, and reliable. The Accord fits the bill. On my last 250-mile trip, I averaged 33 mpg going 75-80 mph, which is the same mileage I got from my subcompact. I'm 6'3" and prefer the extra headroom of the LX, vs the other trims with sunroof. The seats are very comfortable, no compliants. My wife has a 2009 Pilot with close to 100K miles - no issues. Can't go wrong with Honda. I upgraded the headlight bulbs (very easy to do yourself) for $60 bucks, makes world of difference.

great buy

by jamest1042 from Canton,Texas on August 24, 2015

I have found this vehicle to be an excellent buy for a family car. I like everything about it, except the road noise is a little more than I expect in a later model car. It was typical of the 60's and 70 model vehicles to be a bit noisy from road sounds, but in todays world of technology and improvements, I think a bit more painstaking on the outside noises entering the vehicle would be in order.Other yhan that I would buy it again, unless I found a comparable vehicle which tended to be quiter on the inside..

Strong performance for the money

by Arizona Driver from Phoenix, AZ on June 22, 2015

I bought a 2015 blue Honda Accord Sport CVT about three months ago and really love this car. I picked the car mostly because of it's rock bottom price (after some negotiations among dealers), great fuel economy and reliability. But it turns out the car is a lot of fun to drive for an economical family sedan. It corners well and remains composed. It accelerates strongly for a 4 cylinder, although the CVT takes a bit getting used to. It is far better than the one in the Altima. The fuel economy is great so learning to appreciate the CVT's flexibility. In econ mode it gets especially great mileage. As far as complaints about stiff suspension and excessive road noise, I really haven't had any problems. I like the ride. The Sport is firm but far from punishing. The now-departed Acura TSX also had a firm ride (suspension was different though) but the Accord handles bumps better. I have also driven a Fusion Titanium and a Volkswagen Passat SE for an extended period. I definitely like the Accord Sport more. My favorite reasonably affordable sedan is the Volkswagen CC. The Accord comes close and is significantly cheaper. As far as noise, I owned an Acura MDX, which is very quiet but haven't been bothered by the Accord. I am not sure there is a more efficient and fun car out there for the money.

Sport Trim Review

by A Believer from Charlotte, NC on September 3, 2015

Best looking trim of the group also only one with 18" wheels for 2013-2015 models. A step up for sure from the LX model. No real packages or options to purchase to add to the price tag, so no hard decisions required. What's not available is lane assist, navigation, sunroof, LED daytime running lights, or V6. Factory leather is not available, but I had my upholstery upgraded to leather. Stiffer sport suspension, dual exhaust, available "Sport" mode for aggressive acceleration or fully manual shifting via paddle shifters. In Sport mode your RPM's stay higher, more responsive acceleration, slows your car down quicker when your foots off the gas (can help prevent hard or early braking), and overall "tighter" feel. 0-60 in mid 7's with Automatic Trans. Love this car to death!!! If only V6 and LED daytime running lights were available it would make it the perfect affordable midsize sedan for performance, style, and reliability. As it is now, it's hard to justifying purchasing anything else in the same price range.

need more storage

by joan from Aurora, Illinois on January 12, 2015

I have had one civic and 14 accords. I am ready to buy again but hesitant because of the lack of storage in the front. Otherwise, love the accord

Just took on my first trip and I was really happy!

by Beach guy from Tallahassee, FL on September 2, 2015

Just traded a Prius for this Honda Accord LX and what an upgrade! With gas being down in price I just decided to trade it in for my Accord! So happy I did!!! A nice comfortable ride with good economy of around 32 miles to the gallon on my drive from Tallahassee to Tampa. Not to shabby! Thanks Honda for building this car for me and also for making the deal attractive for a year end model 2015.

I give the Accord an A

by Sharon from Southeastern US on January 11, 2015

The 2015 Accord is a really good overall car and an outstanding value. I have owned numerous Accords earlier in my life and have always been impressed with the quality and value. After a 10 year period driving German imports I bought another Honda. What a great decision. My silver Accord with black leather interior is beautiful. It drives and rides great and maintenance is very reasonable.

No hassle shopping

by seacluded from Myrtle Beach, SC on July 3, 2015

The saleswoman was surprised when I pointed to the car and said, "I'll take that one." She asked, "Don't you want to see another car, another make, another color?" I was handing her the sale on a silver platter and I think perhaps she thought she was taking advantage of me. She wasn't. I came in knowing exactly what I wanted and didn't wish to see, or drive, anything else. My previous Honda Accord has 285,000 miles on it and is still running. For me, what make of car to choose was a no brainer. Why go with anything else and how can one improve upon the performance I was used to? The Honda I owned was given to my grandchild and she is still using it. We had one problem a few years back, the air conditioner needed work. In all those years that was the only problem...the ONLY. Now that's saying something. I, of course, did drive the car before I purchased. Got in, felt comfortable after I adjusted everything for my taste, and was delighted by the rear view camera. As a grandmother I am always worried about backing over toys, trash cans and, the worst...a person. The dash was well equipped, easy to use and didn't look , or act, like the cockpit of a plane. I'm a 70 year old woman. I want simple, easy, dependable and good looking. Yes, I still like style and the four door sedan has so much room and still doesn't give up style. Its four cylinder engine doesn't give up get up and go either,. On a trip to Florida I exited a restaurant and, thankfully, I wasn't arrested. I attempted to get into my car but the keys wouldn't work. Guess not, I was trying to get into a Mercedes. How's THAT for style?.I love my new car!

Great with a few twists

by Me from Maryland on March 26, 2015

Overall I agree with everything previously stated. I bought my EX-L 4 cylinder in February 2015. The only quirk I have found is that when it rains, the wipers tend to pool water on the driver side of the windshield because there is no place for it to drain. Second, it you own an Iphone (or any other music playing device) the Handsfreelink sometimes gets confused. Like any computer turning the power off and on reboots it back to your Iphone. Other than those minor inconveniences and they are minor, I love the car. Only other thing is that I wish they sold the vehicle ala cart rather than in packages but that's how they make their money.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 23