2015 Accord

2015 Honda Accord

2015 Honda Accord

Have you driven the 2015 Honda Accord?

Only one complaint...

by bebeg from Raymondville, TX on Fri Feb 13 2015

While I am loving my new Honda Accord Sport, I do have one complaint - wind noise. I was told to 'give it some time' that once the molding expanded and contracted that the problem should be eliminated. Well, guess what, I'm still waiting. Guess I'll be visiting my Honda dealership in my very near future!

great buy

by jamest1042 from Canton,Texas on Mon Aug 24 2015

I have found this vehicle to be an excellent buy for a family car. I like everything about it, except the road noise is a little more than I expect in a later model car. It was typical of the 60's and 70 model vehicles to be a bit noisy from road sounds, but in todays world of technology and improvements, I think a bit more painstaking on the outside noises entering the vehicle would be in order.Other yhan that I would buy it again, unless I found a comparable vehicle which tended to be quiter on the inside..

2015 LX CVT - great car!!!

by MattHonda from Dallas, TX on Sat Dec 05 2015

I went from a subcompact to the 2015 Accord. I drive 18K-20K miles/year so needed something comfortable, fuel efficient, and reliable. The Accord fits the bill. On my last 250-mile trip, I averaged 33 mpg going 75-80 mph, which is the same mileage I got from my subcompact. I'm 6'3" and prefer the extra headroom of the LX, vs the other trims with sunroof. The seats are very comfortable, no compliants. My wife has a 2009 Pilot with close to 100K miles - no issues. Can't go wrong with Honda. I upgraded the headlight bulbs (very easy to do yourself) for $60 bucks, makes world of difference.

Strong performance for the money

by Arizona Driver from Phoenix, AZ on Mon Jun 22 2015

I bought a 2015 blue Honda Accord Sport CVT about three months ago and really love this car. I picked the car mostly because of it's rock bottom price (after some negotiations among dealers), great fuel economy and reliability. But it turns out the car is a lot of fun to drive for an economical family sedan. It corners well and remains composed. It accelerates strongly for a 4 cylinder, although the CVT takes a bit getting used to. It is far better than the one in the Altima. The fuel economy is great so learning to appreciate the CVT's flexibility. In econ mode it gets especially great mileage. As far as complaints about stiff suspension and excessive road noise, I really haven't had any problems. I like the ride. The Sport is firm but far from punishing. The now-departed Acura TSX also had a firm ride (suspension was different though) but the Accord handles bumps better. I have also driven a Fusion Titanium and a Volkswagen Passat SE for an extended period. I definitely like the Accord Sport more. My favorite reasonably affordable sedan is the Volkswagen CC. The Accord comes close and is significantly cheaper. As far as noise, I owned an Acura MDX, which is very quiet but haven't been bothered by the Accord. I am not sure there is a more efficient and fun car out there for the money.

Sport Trim Review

by A Believer from Charlotte, NC on Thu Sep 03 2015

Best looking trim of the group also only one with 18" wheels for 2013-2015 models. A step up for sure from the LX model. No real packages or options to purchase to add to the price tag, so no hard decisions required. What's not available is lane assist, navigation, sunroof, LED daytime running lights, or V6. Factory leather is not available, but I had my upholstery upgraded to leather. Stiffer sport suspension, dual exhaust, available "Sport" mode for aggressive acceleration or fully manual shifting via paddle shifters. In Sport mode your RPM's stay higher, more responsive acceleration, slows your car down quicker when your foots off the gas (can help prevent hard or early braking), and overall "tighter" feel. 0-60 in mid 7's with Automatic Trans. Love this car to death!!! If only V6 and LED daytime running lights were available it would make it the perfect affordable midsize sedan for performance, style, and reliability. As it is now, it's hard to justifying purchasing anything else in the same price range.

Just took on my first trip and I was really happy!

by Beach guy from Tallahassee, FL on Wed Sep 02 2015

Just traded a Prius for this Honda Accord LX and what an upgrade! With gas being down in price I just decided to trade it in for my Accord! So happy I did!!! A nice comfortable ride with good economy of around 32 miles to the gallon on my drive from Tallahassee to Tampa. Not to shabby! Thanks Honda for building this car for me and also for making the deal attractive for a year end model 2015.

No hassle shopping

by seacluded from Myrtle Beach, SC on Fri Jul 03 2015

The saleswoman was surprised when I pointed to the car and said, "I'll take that one." She asked, "Don't you want to see another car, another make, another color?" I was handing her the sale on a silver platter and I think perhaps she thought she was taking advantage of me. She wasn't. I came in knowing exactly what I wanted and didn't wish to see, or drive, anything else. My previous Honda Accord has 285,000 miles on it and is still running. For me, what make of car to choose was a no brainer. Why go with anything else and how can one improve upon the performance I was used to? The Honda I owned was given to my grandchild and she is still using it. We had one problem a few years back, the air conditioner needed work. In all those years that was the only problem...the ONLY. Now that's saying something. I, of course, did drive the car before I purchased. Got in, felt comfortable after I adjusted everything for my taste, and was delighted by the rear view camera. As a grandmother I am always worried about backing over toys, trash cans and, the worst...a person. The dash was well equipped, easy to use and didn't look , or act, like the cockpit of a plane. I'm a 70 year old woman. I want simple, easy, dependable and good looking. Yes, I still like style and the four door sedan has so much room and still doesn't give up style. Its four cylinder engine doesn't give up get up and go either,. On a trip to Florida I exited a restaurant and, thankfully, I wasn't arrested. I attempted to get into my car but the keys wouldn't work. Guess not, I was trying to get into a Mercedes. How's THAT for style?.I love my new car!

need more storage

by joan from Aurora, Illinois on Mon Jan 12 2015

I have had one civic and 14 accords. I am ready to buy again but hesitant because of the lack of storage in the front. Otherwise, love the accord

Consistent Quality

by Bob from Salt Lake City, Utah on Wed Dec 03 2014

I have owned a long list of Honda vehicles. The ownership experience has been excellent. The dealership maintenance was well done. I am very critical about quality control and Honda exceeds my expectations.

great car!

by brownguy from macon, georgia on Fri Feb 06 2015

I had 193k miles on my last honda. I bought the coupe and it is an absolute joy to drive. I went out of state and drove it home and it was a very nice drive to say the least. I cannot tell when my car is running as it so quiet. the interior is very spacious and i am quite content with what the bare bone LX-S has to offer.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 23

Our Take on the 2015 Honda Accord

The Honda Accord remains a smooth-operating, easygoing family car that practically defines the word "pleasant," but newer competitors have it showing its age.

Since 1989, only three cars have held the title of "best-selling car in America": the Ford Taurus (back when it was a midsized car), the Toyota Camry and the Honda Accord. The current Taurus is an oddly sized entry that no longer competes with the Camry and Accord, but those two are so evenly matched and at each other's throats that choosing between them can be tough when it comes time to find a new family sedan. Both are spacious, comfortable, reliable, efficient and safe ways to haul kids and cargo for those who don't need or... Read More