NEW
Take our quiz & meet the car you’ll love.
2015 Accord

2015 Honda Accord

2015 Honda Accord

Have You Driven the 2015 Honda Accord?

Strong performance for the money

by Arizona Driver from Phoenix, AZ on Mon Jun 22 2015

I bought a 2015 blue Honda Accord Sport CVT about three months ago and really love this car. I picked the car mostly because of it's rock bottom price (after some negotiations among dealers), great fuel economy and reliability. But it turns out the car is a lot of fun to drive for an economical family sedan. It corners well and remains composed. It accelerates strongly for a 4 cylinder, although the CVT takes a bit getting used to. It is far better than the one in the Altima. The fuel economy is great so learning to appreciate the CVT's flexibility. In econ mode it gets especially great mileage. As far as complaints about stiff suspension and excessive road noise, I really haven't had any problems. I like the ride. The Sport is firm but far from punishing. The now-departed Acura TSX also had a firm ride (suspension was different though) but the Accord handles bumps better. I have also driven a Fusion Titanium and a Volkswagen Passat SE for an extended period. I definitely like the Accord Sport more. My favorite reasonably affordable sedan is the Volkswagen CC. The Accord comes close and is significantly cheaper. As far as noise, I owned an Acura MDX, which is very quiet but haven't been bothered by the Accord. I am not sure there is a more efficient and fun car out there for the money.

No hassle shopping

by seacluded from Myrtle Beach, SC on Fri Jul 03 2015

The saleswoman was surprised when I pointed to the car and said, "I'll take that one." She asked, "Don't you want to see another car, another make, another color?" I was handing her the sale on a silver platter and I think perhaps she thought she was taking advantage of me. She wasn't. I came in knowing exactly what I wanted and didn't wish to see, or drive, anything else. My previous Honda Accord has 285,000 miles on it and is still running. For me, what make of car to choose was a no brainer. Why go with anything else and how can one improve upon the performance I was used to? The Honda I owned was given to my grandchild and she is still using it. We had one problem a few years back, the air conditioner needed work. In all those years that was the only problem...the ONLY. Now that's saying something. I, of course, did drive the car before I purchased. Got in, felt comfortable after I adjusted everything for my taste, and was delighted by the rear view camera. As a grandmother I am always worried about backing over toys, trash cans and, the worst...a person. The dash was well equipped, easy to use and didn't look , or act, like the cockpit of a plane. I'm a 70 year old woman. I want simple, easy, dependable and good looking. Yes, I still like style and the four door sedan has so much room and still doesn't give up style. Its four cylinder engine doesn't give up get up and go either,. On a trip to Florida I exited a restaurant and, thankfully, I wasn't arrested. I attempted to get into my car but the keys wouldn't work. Guess not, I was trying to get into a Mercedes. How's THAT for style?.I love my new car!

Just took on my first trip and I was really happy!

by Beach guy from Tallahassee, FL on Wed Sep 02 2015

Just traded a Prius for this Honda Accord LX and what an upgrade! With gas being down in price I just decided to trade it in for my Accord! So happy I did!!! A nice comfortable ride with good economy of around 32 miles to the gallon on my drive from Tallahassee to Tampa. Not to shabby! Thanks Honda for building this car for me and also for making the deal attractive for a year end model 2015.

need more storage

by joan from Aurora, Illinois on Mon Jan 12 2015

I have had one civic and 14 accords. I am ready to buy again but hesitant because of the lack of storage in the front. Otherwise, love the accord

Consistent Quality

by Bob from Salt Lake City, Utah on Wed Dec 03 2014

I have owned a long list of Honda vehicles. The ownership experience has been excellent. The dealership maintenance was well done. I am very critical about quality control and Honda exceeds my expectations.

Reliable, beautiful and efficient

by Prlindh from Scottsdale on Mon Mar 25 2019

I bought this car in February and am very impressed by the styling for the LX model. This car is comftorable, affordable efficient and easy to use. I do recommend. Only downside is it’s not as fast as bmw or Mercedes lol, but that’s not the intent of this car.

great car!

by brownguy from macon, georgia on Fri Feb 06 2015

I had 193k miles on my last honda. I bought the coupe and it is an absolute joy to drive. I went out of state and drove it home and it was a very nice drive to say the least. I cannot tell when my car is running as it so quiet. the interior is very spacious and i am quite content with what the bare bone LX-S has to offer.

Dependable and safe

by Bob from Florida on Tue Dec 02 2014

Honda Accord is third Accord we have owned and we have never been disappointed. It is dependable and gets great gas mileage. You may want to look for other cars if you want fancy gadgets and superb car lines... But you won't beat Honda for the knowledge that when you purchase this car, it will be with you for a long time. They have made noise improvements which was the biggest complaint on past Hondas.... They have a environmental button that allows you to push a button and get lower RPM's while driving in city traffic and thus you get better gas mileage. Our dealership is superb- made the Internet purchase pain free.

2015 Honda Accord EX-L V6 2dr.

by markforjg24 from Christiansburg, VA on Thu May 21 2015

Best car I ever owned. Plenty of power with the V6. Don't buy the 4 cylinder though. Great fuel mileage. I get 35-40 mpg on the interstate and about 27 in town. Amazing with a 278 hp V6. Very comfortable to ride in. Only 3 things I wish could be changed. Sun roof should slide on top of roof, the headlights shine either blue or white instead of the yellow like old halogen bulbs, and more choices of interior colors with all paint colors. Got 1,600 miles on the car and love it. Always getting complements about how good it looks.

Replacement for our Buick

by Wife's Car from Charlotte N.C. on Wed Feb 25 2015

The styling, comfort , and price add up to an excellent vehicle. This is an Accord EXL w/NAV and V6.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 28

Our Take on the 2015 Honda Accord

The Honda Accord remains a smooth-operating, easygoing family car that practically defines the word "pleasant," but newer competitors have it showing its age.

Since 1989, only three cars have held the title of "best-selling car in America": the Ford Taurus (back when it was a midsized car), the Toyota Camry and the Honda Accord. The current Taurus is an oddly sized entry that no longer competes with the Camry and Accord, but those two are so evenly matched and at each other's throats that choosing between them can be tough when it comes time to find a new family sedan. Both are spacious, comfortable, reliable, efficient and safe ways to haul kids and cargo for those who don't need or... Read More