2019 Honda Accord consumer reviews

side view of 2019 Accord Honda
Explore the 2019 Honda Accord
Shop the 2019 Honda Accord

I love our Honda Accord. Excellent vehicle

This is an excellent, comfortable, reliable, fuel efficient, safe vehicle to drive. This is an excellent, comfortable, reliable, fuel efficient, safe vehicle to drive. Thank you.

Great car!

This Honda Accord is the best car I’ve owned. Drives smooth, it’s quick, and it’s super clean on the inside and the outside. Overall perfect car.

Love my Honda

Reliable, low miles, love all the features, clean and dependable. This is the best car I have purchased so far, I love it! I thank Autonation Honda for a wonderful experience.

4.4

I’m a Honda fan

Love the exterior design of my Accord. Wish my seat would adjust to higher position because I have to sit on a cushion to get me up higher in the seat. Love the safety (driver assist) features; feel very safe driving.

3.0

It didn't grow on me

I've had this car for 30,000+ miles and still have the same problems as the first day I pulled it off the lot. Its not a lemon. Its just got bad designs and mechanics that messed with it to the point where it is now. Not a single problem that I had in the first 1500 miles ever got fixed because it is a bad design. I have every problem that you can possibly imaging that isn't covered by warantee. Climate control, paint, seat comfort problems, traction control issues, MCU issues not fixed by recent recall, even the radio doesn't play usb files without distortion, hit one big pothole and after the rims fixed noises in cabin that no one else can hear. Even after tuneup at 20,000 miles you still lose 3MPG that you will never get back. Car electronics have issues after warmup and lots of bad sensor ghosts. I think that some of these could also be dealer problems where they couldn't find the issue. The dealers also harass you with selling your car and sell your information to after warranty expiration phone calls. I drove my last honda for 13 years now i'm never buying one again.

3.3

Not the Honda you want to own

Pros: Good mileage(i got 35.6mpg], nice drive Cons: Bluetooth connection is horrible. Doesnt prioritize whatsapp call over music or radio. Phone calls also very noisy (they hear me as if i am driving with my windows open) Road Safety Radar: is placed in the lower end of the grille so even little rain or snow it loses functionality. Internal comfort; average but serves the purpose

Best car ever.

This car has it all. Convenience and all the safety features with the 2.0T. Plenty of pick up and overall power. Very intuitive interior. Well refined. Would recommend Honda Accord to everyone.

Best used car I’ve purchased

This car has met all of my needs thus far. It is comfortable and drives very well. I look forward to driving it for many years to come.

My second Honda

This Honda Touring model is gorgeous and definitely serves all my needs .The back seat folds down for needed space if transporting large items. I really enjoy the vehicle.

I am so happy with my Honda!

This car is my new BFF! The look is so classy and sharp exterior and interior! The ride is so comfortable but it has good power too! I just loooovvvvveee it and will drive it for years to come!