2014 Honda Accord Hybrid consumer reviews

side view of 2014 Accord Hybrid Honda
Explore the 2014 Honda Accord Hybrid
Shop the 2014 Honda Accord Hybrid

Very friendly staff and Elyszabeth M is the best s

Very comfortable car and very economical and beautiful from outside it is perfect for the year that we living. I tried in the highway and drives perfectly find

4.3

Best hybrid in our budget. Highly impressed by it.

We bought a 2014 Honda Accord Hybrid Ex-L. This car is just perfect for us. Being a hybrid It is good on fuel efficiency (best was around 50 MPG, averages around 32 with mixed city / suburban driving with mostly faster acceleration and 45~55 MPH cruise). It also has class leading interior space which comes in handy with the baby car seat. It has enough power to be fun and not dull like other hybrids.

Best hybrid out there

Super mpg, reliable dependable, interior of a salon car. owned a 2014 BMW 328D a real dog. Honda, may not be called a luxury car but compared to BMW it is a Bentley.

It’s the nicest car I’ve owned

I love it. Very nice and smooth but it’s a little hard to go when at a red light. It might just be a symptom of a hybrid

Amazing Automotive Technology

This is the most amazing vehicle I have owned. If there is something else to be desired I don't know what it is. Great looks, Great mileage, Great reliability, Great NAV and Sound System and Great ride. My only constructive criticism is the chrome in the interior console often causes glare. The authsetics are not worth the nuisance of having to cover the chrome to block the glare.

2014 Honda Accord Hybrid Touring

Excellent vehicle, less than 25,000 miles. Has more than satisfied our needs for fuel economy, comfort and performance. USB port convenient for connecting either a mobile phone, iPod, or MP3 player. Dealership maintained with typical Honda reliability.

2.3

2014 Honda Accord Hybrid Touring

Moved from a Prius to Accord Hybrid. Ride is stiff, engine is lousy and very noisy, fuel economy is at least 20-30% below Honda's enlisted EPA. Trunk space is limited. Made a big mistake of buying this Accord Hybrid.

Most reliable car I?ve ever owned

This car met all my needs.it has plenty of room up front and back. This is very nice Accord is very reliable, roomy, luxurious, fun to drive and huge gas saver.

2.4

Accord Hybrid does not meet its listed MPG/ perfor

MPG enlisted by the manufacturer has huge variation than the actual mileage you get. Even their digital meter does not enlist it accurately. Highway am getting 36-38 and City am getting 37-39 MPG. I have been driving an hybrid for last 7 yrs and converted from my Prius to Accord (should have never done that). Prius was about a 1-2 mile variation from its actual enlisted MPG and at times was getting higher than enlisted. Accord Hybrid is totally the opposite. Accord Hybrid Drives slow, engine is lousy & noisy. Driving is total discomfort if you are commuting as with that noisy engine ride your cabin is never quiet and its like when you stop you feel like you just got of an airplane. Biggest mistake of buying this Accord Hybrid.

the best car never had !!

If you wanna save a money you need this car 50 and 45 PG !!and very comfortable never give me the problem