2015 Honda Accord Hybrid

So Far I Am Pleased

by from Phoenix, AZ on January 1, 2015

This is the finest piece of engineering in a car that I have ever owned. The ride is comfortable and the leather seats make a great difference in comfort compared to the regular cloth seat standard. I would recommend to all Honda buyers to go for the leather option. It does make for much greater comfort. The mileage is as advertised and if you really try to drive it with finesse you will see much better than advertised. I have received as much as 63 miles on trips using off freeway streets and driving speed limits. No jack rabbit starts etc. I have filled the tank just once since buying it this month and have put on 1150 miles during that three and a half week period. It will accelerate fast if you need to. That is much better than expected. If you want all the latest in technology this is the car for you. Voice commands can do everything but drive the car for you. You'll have to do that! Great car for the price. Honda Junky

Great car

by from Yorba Linda, ca on July 15, 2015

My recent purchase of the 2015 Honda Accord hybrid is one of the purchases we have made. I strongly recommend this vehicle.

Paying for itself in gas savings!

by from Charlotte, NC on May 11, 2015

Great gas mileage. I only have to put gas in it maybe twice a month! ...And I drive 60 miles a day to work roundtrip. Nice features, smooth drive, great get up and go, best car I have ever owned by far! Loved it so much that my girlfriend went out and purchased one of a different color. lol

Most Fuel Efficient Car I've Owned

by from PA on February 27, 2016

My Honda Accord Hybrid is comfortable. It rides well and not stiff like the Accords I drove in the past. The inside is well designed and the technology is easy to use. The side camera shows the side lane of the car when I am making a right turn (passenger side). This is a wonderful safety feature along with the backup camera. The sound system is easy to use and links easily with my I-phone giving me the ability to play my music and make handsfree cell phone calls. The truck although smaller because of the batteries - has been adequate. The best news is the MPG. I have about 4,000 miles on my Accord Hybrid. I am averaging about 43 MPG. Most of my driving is up/down hills back roads. I average 45 MPG on my 20 mile commute on back roads. The MPG has been as high as 65 MPG and as low as 34 MPG on a short cold up hill trip. The trick to getting this kind of MPG is learning how to drive the car using the potential gas saving to the max. There is a feature that rates your driving and also features that help you to learn. Overall I give my 1995 Honda Accord Hybrid a high 5 star rating. That says a lot since I am a picky and very practical person. One last thing - just because this is a hybrid doesn't mean that it doesn't have the pickup-n-go. Even in ECO mode (there is a sports/aggressive move) - the car has no problems launching out in traffic or leaving a bothersome tailgater in the dust. It is a fun car to drive.

Exceptional car

by from Farmers Branch, TX on June 27, 2016

this is a very surprisiong car and a great value; what a fuel saver. Extremely smooth to drive; quite comfortable. Roomy yet handles well; kinda sporty. Very happy with this.

A car that is a joy to drive!

by from Falcon Heights Minnesota on July 25, 2017

A car that is a joy to drive! I have owned the Honda accord hybrid touring model for the last 2+ years. It took me a little while to understand how to drive the car to get the good mileage, But once I figured it out the mileage has been between 45 and 50 miles per gallon consistently over thousands of miles. While I'm driving those miles I have a delightful time playing with all the toys that are built in to this car. It is well-designed and meticulously manufactured. I have gotten several positive comments on the exterior design.

Most fuel efficient car I have owned!

by from Las Vegas, NV on April 27, 2017

I am averaging 60-72 mpg's!!!! Also, it has a very luxurious feel and look to it!!! This, by far, is my favorite car of all time!!!

Great Hybrid option

by from Memphis, TN on May 4, 2017

This vehicle provides features that add to comfort and performance. However, actual MPG is lower than advertised, even when driven at ideal conditions. Best MPG 45.

Sweet, efficient, and lots of features

by from Jacksonville, FL on June 18, 2017

It's a smooth, quiet ride. It has some quirks: defaults to driver 2 memory settings when turning on, sometimes the windows open back up instead of auto-closing, only unlocks driver door when using sensor proximity unlocking from driver side. Otherwise, it's great on gas (obviously), very comfortable, and has tons of great features. Do yourself a favor and take an hour alone with the car to set everything up.

After 2 years of ownership, I still love it!

by from Orange County, CA on June 2, 2017

I've put 40,000 miles on my Accord Hybrid in 2 years and it drives today like it did when new. I get great mileage (about 44mpg, I think...) and just love the way it drives and handles. Very comfortable, it meets all my needs. The ONLY thing I'll knock it down just one notch in the "pereformance" category for is the CVT transmission, I just don't like CVT transmissions, never have and probably never will. My wife doesn't notice or mind it...and I must say it is far less obtrusive if you use the Cruise Control...

Our Expert Review: 2015 Honda Accord Hybrid