2015 Honda Accord Hybrid consumer reviews

$29,305 starting MSRP
side view of 2015 Accord Hybrid Honda
Explore the 2015 Honda Accord Hybrid
Shop the 2015 Honda Accord Hybrid

Absolutely the best vehicle I have ever owned.

I have owned many cars in my lifetime including 3 Toyota Prius’. The Accord Hybrid far exceeded them in every aspect including fuel consumption. It continues to be stylish and attractive as well as comfortable and pleasant to drive.

Most reliable and efficient car I have owned

The only reason why I am selling this car is to simply buy a bigger vehicle as my family is growing. Best car I have owned. A great mix with a sleek look and fuel efficiency. 45 MPG in the ciy and 50 MPG on the highway.

The Gas Benefit is REAL

After 14 months of driving, I put 19,000 miles on the car, and have tracked the mileage against the typical mileage I achieved in my Hyundai Sonata 4 cylinder. Saved over $550 in gas expense getting just over 46 MPG long term. If you are mindful of the gas pedal, you can really save.

Most reliable and fuel efficient car.

This car has a perfect balance of fuel efficiency/reliability and style. All miles on the car is highway mileage. Brand new tires with a side camera feature I have rarely seen in any other car. Took very good care of this car. Oil changed and tire rotated regularly. No accidents.

Very reliable, great style, love the color, 1 flaw

I really, really like this 2015 Accord...the styling is beautiful (to me), I love the metallic maroon color and it drives so nice. Interior is terrific, passengers are very comfortable and the Hybrid drive-train is wonderful...with ONE flaw: The CVT transmission sounds like it's slipping when accelerating or going uphill. This can be alleviated somewhat by using the Cruise Control feature...that helps, but still annoying. Otherwise love-love-love the car!

I did purchase the vehicle and feel pleased.

It is too soon for me to make a firm judgement since I have only owned the car for about 18 hours. I travel 100+ miles each day for my work, so I will have plenty of time to become acquainted with my new vehicle. My one hour drive home was exhilarating. I traded my 2011 Honda Accord Coupe that did very well by me. Learning the technology in the new car will be fun. Just reaching to take a key out of the ignition (which isn't there) will take a while! It is too soon for me to answer the next question, so I have chosen "No" due to lack of adequate time to determine this answer.

The Accord Hybrid is a luxury vehicle w/ 50 MPG

I have owned many, many different names and models of cars. I did my research before I purchased the Accord Hybrid because I was looking for a comfortable car to commute with. BY FAR, the most well made vehicle I have ever owned. ThisHonda Accord Hybrid blows Mercedes Benz out of the water. Smooth, quiet, efficient and easy to maintain. This is my "go to" vehicle for family needs Do not hesitate, especially if you are looking for economical gas mileage. Can get 50mpg if you are gentle on the pedal, averages a solid 42-42 mpg.

High Mileage-- High quality

Best Honda I've owned to date, and I have owned several! Only reason I'm selling is to make room for the 2018 Hybrid being located. Very impressed with the reliability.

Great Car

My Honda met all of my needs, It has plenty of legroom and space for the three of us. My daughters felt in love with the car when landed eyes on. My miles was 42,000 which is great for a 3 year old car ! I love it

Best car I?ve ever owned

Legendary Honda Accord quality and reliability. Better performance and vastly better mileage than the gas version. All the creature comforts you could want and fantastic styling. What?s not to love?