2018 Accord Hybrid

2018 Honda Accord Hybrid

2018 Honda Accord Hybrid

5 out of 5 stars Interior Design

Have You Driven the 2018 Honda Accord Hybrid?

Fun to drive, luxurious, 48 mpg on 1st fill-up

by Tom from Clifton, NJ on Wed Jun 27 2018

Car is very well made, exceeds my expectations. Got 48 mpg on 1st fill-up. I purchased an EX-L for approximately $3,000 less than a Toyota Camry LE Hybrid with all the options. The EX-L comes with more options , like memory seats, Android Play and has all the new safety features and the Honda includes showing you speed limit signs in the dash, not offered by Toyota. There is a reason why this car was named Car of the Year.

We?ve only owned it 12 days.

by Gabbygirl from Fort Myers Fl on Mon May 21 2018

So far we are extremely pleased with the comfortable ride, quietness of the car?s interior, user friendliness of the screen and various choices on it. Love Apple Car Play.

Solid Hybrid Engine

by Hybirder on Sun Jun 24 2018

This car surpasses almost all previous Honda Hybrids. I've been the proud owner of a 2007 and 2010 Honda Civic Hybrid and the hybrid engine technology is a world apart. I've ridden in 2004 Honda Accord Hybrid and the class and elegance has been maintained in this generation of Accord Hybrid. If you are gas conscious, then this is the best vehicle to give that needed balance of performance and fuel economy.

Extremely nice vehicle

by LDB415 from Friendswood, TX. on Wed Jun 27 2018

I've owned far too many vehicles through the years, probably 40 some odd at least. This is arguably the nicest of any of them. The redesign is magnificent to look at. I get compliments on the lines and looks of the car whenever people see it. I've had the car for a bit over 2 weeks. Most of my driving is short 1-4 mile hops near home. I did make one run that was about 48 miles each way, almost all freeway. According to the optimismeter I got 53.4 mpg one way and 52.8 mpg the other. On my many short hops near home it's around 42 or so. The ride is smooth and quiet. The feel is solid. It isn't a track car but it drives very solidly and holds the road very well. I am VERY pleased with this car and looking forward to an unusually long ownership experience.

great technology

by Nfey78 from Chandler, AZ on Mon Jul 30 2018

Switched from a Mercedes to the Honda Accord hybrid and I am so glad I did. The technology us very advanced, the gas mileage is amazing, while still feeling like your still in a luxury vehicle.

My 1st Honda Accord Hybrid

by Tim8SCA from Irvine on Sun Jul 08 2018

This is my first hybrid car, Honda Accord Hybrid Touring 2018, my previous car was Lexus ES330 2005, I just got this car two weeks ago and really like it. My concern was when stepped down from Lexus is the quietness and comfort of the new car would be the same or I have to suffer a lot of noise?. But, to my good surprise, Honda Accord Hybrid is almost as quiet as Lexus ES and very comfortable when I sit in the Accord and drive. Since I'm now retired, most of trips are short,less than 15 miles, I want to use the car that has good gas mileage. My previous Lexus had a poor gas mileage, only 18.5 mpg. maybe because it was old and driving only short distance. This one around town gives me 42 mgp as of the first two weeks. I think when I drive more then it would improve the mgp per spec as many other reviewers mentioned. This car has all kind of bells and whistles which give me a lot of help. So far I drove only with "ECO" mode but it has enough torque to pass other car easily on city fwy/hwy. I hope this car will give me trouble free for many years to come just like my previous Lexus ES330.

What a great car

by Art and Patty from Greenwood, Indiana on Fri Jun 15 2018

We love it, we we got the hybrid EXL Touring and it has everything anyone could want including great gas mileage! I suggest everyone looking for a car to Test drive one.

Great Car! Better value than Lexus.

by Hondafan from League City on Wed Jun 20 2018

I previously owned a Lexus hybrid and actually went to Lexus the day I purchased the Honda Accord Hybrid. After driving the Honda, I thought why purchase a Lexus when Honda has everything I want on the Touring Model. The car drives fantastic and has a TON of features for the price. I do agree with one of the other reviewers that Honda could improve the movement functions on the front passenger seat but that's the only thing I can think was missed by Honda.

Love the car , best car ever

by Cary2005 from Homestead, Fl on Thu May 31 2018

Love the car , I get 545 miles to a 10 gallon tank....beautiful design, quiet as can be . Nothing bad to say about the car

Best hybrid I've owned

by hybridfan on Mon Jun 11 2018

We have owned two Prius's, and liked them very much, but wanted a hybrid with more of a touring sedan feel without sacrificing mpg. I purchased the 2018 Honda Accord Hybrid with Touring trim, and my wife and I are both very pleased. Very solid and responsive ride and driving experience. This will be a great road trip vehicle, and the safety features are above average for the class. Very pleased. Honda did miss one useful piece; for top trim level, front passenger seat should have power adjustments, particularly height. BTW, the Prius's are still in the family; working well for our son and his young family. Over 250,000 mi between the two.

1 2 3