2018 Honda Accord Hybrid consumer reviews

$25,100 starting MSRP
side view of 2018 Accord Hybrid Honda
Explore the 2018 Honda Accord Hybrid
Shop the 2018 Honda Accord Hybrid

Best car I have ever purchased

The ride is so quiet and comfortable with no sacrifice on performance. I love this car. Thank you Dan and Roy from ContinentalHonda helping me with the purchase.

4.3

Very nice car

Great design, great layout. I’m annoyed with little things such as rattles in the back deck, noisy engine under torque, and wind noises at high way speeds 75-80. I lost 8 mpg from summer to winter but still better gas mileage than similar sedans.

This car needs my needs it has plenty of legroom I

This car needs my needs it has plenty of legroom I like all the safety features. I can trust this carWell I like the features I like the fact that I can really see the screen it’s in a position that doesn’t make me feel like I’m taking my eyes off the road if I need to glance at it I particularly like the heating and cooling set up for both sides of the car.

SECOND HYBRID FOR US, IT?S A NICE ONE!

Our first Hybrid was a 2009 Toyota Camry. Still with us with 214,000 miles. Still the original brakes, and both crank and hybrid batteries. And it got a solid 36 MPG all the time. That being said, our 2018 EX-L Touring Accord is light years ahead. 10 years of automotive progress shows up in our Accord. We tested both the Toyota Hybrid and the Accord Hybrid since we had great service from out 2009 Camry. The Accord just delivered more technology, handling and is a pleasure to look at and drive. Appears to be getting awesome mileage but time will tell. The screen operates like my I-Pad and is easy to understand. It will take some time to learn all the features but being retired, it will be a relaxing experience. The car feels solid, road worthy and has a very quiet ride. Looking forward to many road trips in this car. Have owned 3 Honda?s in the past and this is the best one yet. The EX-L Touring Model was about $3k less than the Toyota XLE and it looks beautiful. If you can make the jump, buy the EX-L or the Touring model. You will not be disappointed. Just a FYI: Cannot comment on the reliability yet. Too new

Exceeds my expectations!

Great legroom in both the front and back of the car. Amazing mileage. Very smooth acceleration and ride. Love the interior and exterior design. Honda has thought of everything and every situation when designing this car.

A very smart car.

The Honda Accord Hybrid met the needs of what we were looking for; room, style, gas mileage, reliability and comfort. We knew exactly what we wanted and got it.

Perfect Car

I purchased my 2018 EX-L Hybrid in June to replace my 2011 EX that I loved but was totaled in a crash after I put 160,000 miles on it. I have already gone on several long distance road trips and have put 10,000 miles on the car. It's so quiet and smooth and comfortable! I love using the adaptive cruise control and lane keeping assist for my daily commute; it's almost relaxing to drive to work/home. I use the tech gadgets (Carplay and XM) every trip and now that it's cooling off, the seat heaters too. I used to think the front end was a little hard to look at but it's grown on me and from where I'm sitting, everything looks perfect!

Yes I am very happy for this car.

Everything is fine.looking gorgeous. Very comfortable. Interior is excellent. Hub display is superior. I love this car. Honda is the best of the year. I preferred to every body buy this car. I got 47 miles per gallon.

Bargain Luxury

This is an upgrade from my 2009 Civic. The ride is smoother than the Civic, the Malibu Hybrid, the Camry Hybrid, the RAV4, and the Fusion Hybrid. The interior on the EX-L is pretty luxurious, and tastefully understated. Interior room is very good. It compares well to a Lexus ES at $20000 less. The LED headlights light up the entire width of the I-405 at night, sometimes 7 lanes. We've gotten anywhere from 32 mpg to over 50 mpg. You can hear the engine kick in, but it is pretty quiet. The torque of the electric motors is really fun. It just goes! It's got enough power for any of our normal situations. I love that the fuel filler has no cap. The electronics are pretty amazing, but take some time and effort to learn. It's a little disconcerting that I can't conveniently check whether the doors are locked. If I'm near the car, with the fob in my pocket, and I pull on the door handle, it will open. There's no spare tire and wheel.

Love this car!

I had a 12 year old, 200K mile Acura TSX. I always wanted a Hybrid and am not disappointed at all. It is so smooth and love the great gas mileage!