2013 Civic

2013 Honda Civic

2013 Honda Civic

Have You Driven the 2013 Honda Civic?

Fantastic car

by Love my Civics from Warrensburg, NY on Fri Sep 06 2013

This is the third Honda Civic that I have owned. I just love them. They are really sharp looking cars and very reliable. It is a very comfortable car and gets great gas mileage. The only negative thing about my prior 2010 Civic and my new 2013 Civic is that you can hear the road noise more than in other cars I've ridden in. However, this has not stopped me from loving my Civics. My 2013 Civic has blue tooth hands free link for my cell phone which was really easy to set up. I love that I can now talk hands free. Also, the rear view camera for backing up is really great. I can't say enough good things about it.

Love it

by windy from The woodlands, tx on Fri Sep 20 2013

I'm a mom of 4 boys...3 still in school, and I get a lot of driving time between sports, volunteering, etc. I love that it gets great gas mileage, and it's comfortable. I went from a BMW 330I to a Honda civic...I'm saving money on GAS, and it's a lot quieter. With this economy today, saving money is the ONLY way to go. With Honda civic, you can't go wrong for looks, and saving money. Plus, it's very reliable, and for the money, it's worth it. I wasn't looking for paying out the nose for a nice, comfortable, reliable car this time. I wanted something more dependable and cheaper on gas this time. For whoever said, these reviews are scammed, etc....YOUR wrong! I can honestly say, Honda Civic is the way to go if you want something worth your money, where you don't have to throw away money, and still get the feel of awesome!

Happy With My Purchase

by Casual Driver Who Likes a Little Speed from Charlotte, NC on Mon Apr 08 2013

I purchased the 2013 Civic Si about a month ago. I chose the black base model and very happy with it so far. Obviously, I can't comment on reliability but the interior layout and the performance is excellent. If I went back in time, I would buy it again. Very reasonably priced car for a sports coupe with speed.

Back in the GAME

by James from fLA on Sat Dec 08 2012

you can tell the difference in ride quality,handling and steering.The inside didn't kill the 2012 version but made it more appealing,which I like.Bluetooth and backup camera standard cool features.exterior up grades I really like. Overall this is a very nice car Thanks C/R for wakin a sleeping giant.Thanks Honda for Listening..Oh I did own the 2012.. BACK IN THE GAME.....

My 3rd and worst Honda

by RJ from Denver, Co on Sun Nov 16 2014

I also have a 2011 Accord sedan and a 2002 Civic coupe, both with 4 cylinders. Bought the Accord new and it now has over 70k miles, not a single issue. Solid! My 1st ever Honda and a gem. Bought the 02 Civic in April of 2014 and have driven over 20k miles, no problems. It has 125k miles on it now. The 2013 Civic coupe is a disappointment. Honda sloped the coupes roof line way too much, my head touches the ceiling while I'm reclined quite a bit and I'm only 5'10". It has an anti-freeze leak somewhere (in the dash I believe) that the techs can't find. Strong smell with the heater on and all the dash "glass" had a film on the inside and had to be replaced, yet was still told that there isn't a leak. So where did the oily film come from? Honda dealer pressure tested it and didn't find a leak. The automatic transmission shifter had a vibration/noise coming from it, dealer replaced it, still has a sound, so they are replacing things along the way in an effort to find the cause. Radio reception is poor, how does that happen? Also, the display screen is beyond annoying. Try taking your seat belt off, get ready for a barrage of sound and light! Same with leaving the key in ignition, opening the door, etc. These warning announcements have been getting worse over the past 30 years and this car takes the cake. It's way over the top in annoyance. Overall, this is NOT what I expected from a Honda. Be vigilante with the details if looking at the newly updated Civic coupe.

Does not recommend this car!!

great savings gas

by highway driver from silko,raynham,Massachusetts on Sun Feb 17 2013

Happy with overall purchase,performance,gas mileage,looks and comfort. Would encourage others to take a look.

Great car for a young Family

by Love my Honda from Mukilteo on Tue Sep 17 2013

Purchased our 2013 Honda Civic at Klein Honda in Everett WA. We got it for a great price and financing rate. It's stylish, Great ON GAS, reliable and has great safety features. It was everything we were looking for in a car and of course its a Honda! They are known for making great engines and vehicles that will last. I you go to Klein Honda work with Vinson Walker a sales consultant. Works with you without all the hassel. He absolutley does his best to ensure you leave happy. I have never seen that quality of customer service anywhere.

GREAT CAR ALL THE WAY AROUND

by GG OF MARINA from MARINA DEL REY, CA on Thu Aug 29 2013

I AM VERY HAPPY WITH MY NEW 2013 HONDA CIVIC SEDAN. PURCHASED AT AIRPORT MARINA HONDA. TERRY WILLIAMSON WAS VERY PERSONABLE AND KNOWLEDGABLE IN HANDLING MY PURCHASE. THE CAR HAS GREAT STYLING INSIDE AND OUT....IS REALLY COMFORTABLE;HANDLES GREAT...HAS A GREAT INFORMATIVE DASH DISPLAY COMPLETE WITH BACK-UP CAM(STOCK) AND THE MILEAGE IS GREAT ON OPEN HIGHWAY.. 44 (AVG)MPG. TERRY AND THE STAFF AND CREW AT AIRPORT MARINA CONTINUE TO PROVIDE FRIENDLY AND GOOD SERVICE AS I RETURN FOR MAINTENANCE.

super cute

by fastcar from Concord, CA on Wed Jul 31 2013

However the radio leaves something to be desired... its horrible... It has no get up and go its a little slow. I am used to driving 4 cylinders but this is different ... also the gas is not even close to what they say. Im averaging 19.5 miles to the gallon... not that great. but its cute, comfortable and im sure i'll be able to drive it for years.

Cost Effective Civic

by Senior Citizen from on Sun Feb 23 2014

We've owned other Honda Civics and have been very satisfied with their quality and efficiency. We like to buy a car new and drive it for a number of years. Hope this Civic is as good as the one it replaced. Too soon to tell. We bought a 2013 model in 2014 and got a better price than we would have with the later.

Our Take on the 2013 Honda Civic

The 2013 Honda Civic is the stylish, high-quality compact that should have come out for 2012, now offering unheard-of standard features and innovation. It says to Hyundai: Let’s rumble!

In a drastic and surprising move, Honda significantly reworked its Civic sedan just one year after a complete redesign. Honda listened to complaints about the 2012’s so-so value, ho-hum quality and simple styling, then pulled off a complete 180 for the 2013 model year. As we detailed in our review here, the 2012 didn’t make huge strides in surpassing its body type competition, but it was still good enough to place second in Cars.com’s compact comparison, finishing behind the Hyundai Elantra... Read More