2013 Honda CR-V consumer reviews

side view of 2013 CR-V Honda
Explore the 2013 CR-V Honda
Shop the 2013 CR-V Honda

Perfect for my needs.

Phenominoligistically excellent. My vehicle is defined by its use and that is practically excellent. One month in and no issues. Fair negotiation with a trade in.

Honda 2013 CRV review

Great car. One small problem with a sticking relay that had to be repaired by the dealer. Replaced the hands free microphone myself, easy peasy. I glad I bought this car and would buy it again.

4.1

Love my 2013 Honda CR-V

Super reliable and great value for the price. This car has lasted me forever. My only complaint is the technology is now a bit outdated.

I love my new Honda CR-V!

Nice styling! Roomy interior! I feel very safe on the road. Drives and handles beautifully. Everyone I dealt with was friendly and professional. Very satisfied with my entire experience!

Happy owner of a Honda CR-V

This car meets my needs and is very comfortable ride. Lots of leg room the seats are comfortable I have back problems and they support me well. I love how the backs seats fold absolutely flat to open up the cargo area for any need that to haul or carry things.

spacious

Best bang for your buck considering what is out for the price. Easy maintenance and way better priced than a toyota rav 4. Great job Honda

very reliable

never needed any repair work over the seven years of ownership. Very reliable safe transportation. This vehicle holds it value well over time. An excellent value

Most reliable car I have ever owned

This car always met all of our needs. Provides the rails to safely accommodate a baby car seat. Plenty of cargo room, great gas mileage.

Best car in the market.

This car is reliable you just have to change oil and filter in every 5000 miles and you will not have any headache. I think this is the secret of a good running car.

Still too new

Still too new to review. Just purchased it used, but so far it runs great. No harsh ride, no noise. Just a nice hum from the drivetrain