2019 Honda Odyssey consumer reviews

side view of 2019 Odyssey Honda
Explore the 2019 Honda Odyssey
Shop the 2019 Honda Odyssey

long lasting

if you want a car that will last for 200,000 miles and probably longer get a honda odyssey we have had 3 and only replaced tires, wipers, bulbs ,oil , batteries

very happy with my Odessey

I needed to get a van in order to accommodate a lift for my mobility scooter. I have been very happy with this van in every way. It is comfortable, love the heated seats and the ride is very smooth. The only item I would change would to be to make the arm rest longer. That is honestly the only "complaint" I have! I've had this van since May of 2019. I made frequent 1,000 mile round trip drives to see my very elderly mother and never had a worry about the reliability of my vehicle. Very satisfied!

Best Car Purchase Ever

This is the best car that I ever purchased. It’s roomy enough for a family of 8 and we may be able to add one more. It is very reliable and I couldn’t be more happy, I wish Honda offered certain upgrades out of pocket like the media package.

3.1

Worst model of The three I’ve owned

This is my third Odyssey. I’ve never had issues with my odysseys in the past. I’ve spent more time in the shop with this Honda Odyssey in regards to electronic Issues that are unresolved then both my other odysseys combined. I am so tired of driving around loaner cars because they can’t figure out what’s wrong with this vehicle. It will be my last Odyssey. I need to invest major time into figuring out what are causing all these electronica issues.

Top safety family car

Ranked number 1 in safety, it was our top choice of minivans. It also came with additional cool new safety features while driving. It was a no brainer for my family.

Most reliable car I've owned.

Great gas mileage. Plenty of leg an head room. Plenty of seating and cargo space. Exactly what I was looking for. Big thanks to Joel!!!

Good clean and excellent condition

It is very nice car and excellent condition. Pretty much new car and only drove 7 months with low mileages on it. It still under manufacturing warranty. Driving very smooth and confortable.

Orbiting in my Odessey!

Bought this vehicle to support my wife’s medical needs: low and easy to enter, comfort of ride, spacious environmental controlled space for transportation of my wife’s medical supplies and smooth ride for her medical equipment.

Most Reliable Car

Rides well, comfortable and stylish interior. All the bells and whistles-Recently owned a 2010 Odyssey. My 2019 feels like I’m driving a luxury car. I highly recommend both the mode and the dealership.

3.7

Low build quality

So many recalls and issues. Watch out for the cheap brakes - rotors warp as soon as you drive it off the lot. I think I will sell this before the warranty expires.