NEW
Take our quiz & meet the car you’ll love.
2019 Odyssey

2019 Honda Odyssey

#2 Most Popular Van
2019 Honda Odyssey

Have You Driven the 2019 Honda Odyssey?

A wonderful vehicle to drive cross country

by Aerovac40th from Tampa, FL on Wed Feb 20 2019

I traded in a 2015 Odyssey (which had a lot of miles on it) for a 2019 one. The 2015 had some wonderful features which the new 2019 is lacking. The 2015 had the right sided blind camera which I LOVED. It's been replaced by another system which shows a little yellow vehicle on the right in-side when a car is in your blind side. Just isn't the same as having the camera!!! The 2019 doesn't have the "Cool Box". Great for long road trips. The 2019 doesn't have the little coin box on the left side of the drivers left leg. In its place is a parking brake. Personally I'd rather have the coin box. My 2015 I was able to order just the Navigation package. For the 2019 if I wanted Navigation, I had to get the Entertainment System as well. So why did I get the new 2019 Odyssey. I test drove the Pacifica and Sienna. For my money neither came close to the comfort that the new 2019 Odyssey offered. I found the Pacifica engine sounding ruff and noisy. The stowaway and putting down the 3rd roll seating isn't a breeze like it's advertised. The Toyota Sienna seating 3rd roll is still a chore due to it being so heavy. Also the front passenger seat has less thigh support (bottom of the seat is shorter) as compared to the driver's and the second roll seats. So I decided on the 2019 Odyssey due to increased comfort (friends tell me it is like riding in a limousine), quietness, ease of putting up/down the 3rd roll seats, movable 2nd roll seats, remote auto start of the engine and all the latest safety features. There's still a lot of storage.

Polished minivan

by Michael from Lexington, KY on Sat Dec 01 2018

Very quiet and powerful minivan with outstanding amenities as well as impeccable fit and finish. EX-L has all the features I wanted and no unnecessary features. Powerful smooth engine and transmission, outstanding safety features. Feel like it was worth every cent I paid. On paper, I thought the Toyota Sienna looked better, but when you drive the Honda Odyssey, it just completely outclasses the Toyota. My only complaint is the allow wheels on the EX and EX-L are pretty boring. The Elite wheels are much better and several nice features on the Elite, but the EX-L is the best car for the money.

Most reliable, comfortable and safe.

by Ray from Fort gratiot on Mon Jan 14 2019

We own an odessey because as of 2019 it has the highest crash rating reported to date. Our last odessey was totalled from a driver hitting our van in the rear. The van did its job protecting my family.

Transmission

by Older driver from medium size town in Illinois on Sun Jun 02 2019

My biggest complaint has to do with the shifting of the 9 speed transmission in city traffic. It is annoying and takes away from the pleasure of driving. I have had it checked several times and I am told it is operating normally. But, the service dept. manager says they have had a lot of complaints. I would not buy again for this reason alone. I plan on trading. I just hate to take a big hit when I go to trade. I suggest you pay close attention to the shifting of the transmission when you are test driving, particularly in city driving. You have been forewarned.

Does not recommend this car!!

As expected with a few annoyances

by Jackie from Goleta, CA on Fri Aug 17 2018

Before the new Oddysey 2019 we had a new Oddaysey 2000 and a new CRV 2016. Compared to the 2000 model it has all the recent bells and whistles of course. But I wish the new oddaysey has the side mirror like the CRV2016 does. The mirror gives you a better view on your right side. Instead this Odyssey offers the blind spots warning on both sides when there are cars approaching from behind in the lane on the right and/or left. The beeping is very annoying and I have to turn it off, only keeping the two little visual square on each side.

Back in an Odyssey

by Traceym from Dallas, PA on Sun Oct 07 2018

My 2011 Odyssey served me well, but it was time to look for something newer. I considered some other options with 3rd row seating, but determined that a van was the only vehicle that would meet my needs. I checked our and test drove the Odyssey, Sienna, Sedona, and Pacifica. Odyssey was the clear winner with the interior and exterior design, ride, and features. A little early to tell on the reliability as I've only owned it a few days, but if it is as good as my 2011, it will be reliable.

Fun vehicle to drive!

by Vikesfan from Bismarck ND on Thu Sep 20 2018

This van is everything we wanted and a lot more. So easy to drive it makes traveling enjoyable. I love this vehicle! Great family van.

Nice!

by Wei from Roswell on Thu Aug 09 2018

This Car 2019 Honda Odyssey Elite is so nice and smooth. I like it a lot. It’s Perfect for me! I really recommend this car .

Best experience yet

by Honda fan from Toronto on Wed Jan 23 2019

This is our second van ( not) vehicle and it is above and beyond all expectations. It is beautiful inside and out. It fits our family of 5 wonderfully. It is great for every day driving and family road trips.

Constant electrical issues

by KA Phillips from Glenview IL on Wed Jul 10 2019

We likely have a lemon but this car has nothing but issues. I’ve had it for less than 2 months less than 2000 miles and it’s been in for “repair” a half dozen times. Each time of course for the dealership (Mueller Honda of Highland Park IL) to tell us there is nothing wrong with the car. Or we are given some bandaid “fix”. I would avoid this car and definitely avoid Mueller Honda.

Does not recommend this car!!

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11