2019 Odyssey

4.8 out of 5 starsComfort
4.8 out of 5 starsPerformance
4.7 out of 5 starsInterior Design
4.9 out of 5 starsValue for the Money

More is not better, but still good

by Familytransitspecialist from Mill Valley on July 1, 2018

This is our second Odyssey. The first was a 2006 LX. This time we went with the bells and whistles in the touring. Yes, it improved, but not without some mistakes. The coffee cup holders are smaller and won't hold a regular size cup. They slightly increased the storage capacity, but the back doorway entry size is smaller, so fitting bikes without taking off the wheels is more difficult. The ambient temperature display font on the driver's panel is so small I need glasses to read it. I am happy with the comfort and performance. I love the power that is still reliable when I need and knowing I'm sitting in the safest minivan on the road feels comforting while driving my family. Overall I'm happy and think its a great van, but the added bling in the Touring is not necessary. To do over I would get a lower model

Awesome car for the family

by Tavoskyano from Bear,DE on July 16, 2018

This is a very good car for the family. It has plenty room for the legs in the second and third row, actually adults can seat in the 3er row and be comfortable. The cabin is very nice and completely digital including the shifts, it has USB ports also in the second row and 5v connector everywhere including the trunk. The drive is smooth, silent and comfortable, although I have not tested the car as it?s full capacity. The disadvantages are: 1. Second row seats do not fold flat so you need to remove them if you want more space. 2 . Removing second row seats is not that easy. 3. The glasses compartment is bad and small. Any of my sun glasses fit in that tiny box.

Best Van Ever

by Cranes6 from Coeur d Alene on July 27, 2018

Love my Odyssey. We are a family of 6 and I love this van because it seats 8 so we can take friends with us. Love the the lane assist and auto cruise control road trips.

Best Honda Odyssey yet

by Glenmore18 on June 8, 2018

Love the styling, comfort, reliability, and excellent safety features! Drives and handles like a dream. Owned previous Honda Odyssey over 12 years and expect to do the same with this one

My grandbaby Limo

by BetsySal from Henrico, VA on July 20, 2018

I never saw myself in a mini-van, nor did I ever consider buying Honda. But as I'm awaiting on the arrival of my first grand child, and getting as prepared as a grand parent can, I've switched to a mini-van. Safety of the precious cargo is priority. This is one safe car. Drives like a tank and is sooooo smooth. If I need the getup and go, it's there too. I'm loving my new wheels and couldn't be more pleased with this change. ~Betsy

Dont get a 3 row suv when this van will serve you

by basplyr62 from Findlay,Ohio on July 20, 2018

Love the color[Obsidian Blue] it rides and drives like a nice full sized car.The Honda Odyessy has more features on it than the Toyota Sienna does in the comparable trim level.Why pay more $ for a expensive 3 row,fwd suv when this minivan has better access to the back rows and will get better mileage and a better ride.A no brainer for families.

Most reliable car

by kevinjung2007 from San Jose, CA on July 26, 2018

I purchased this 2019 Odyssey. The price is super happy. I like this vehicle because this car has all the new technology. every thing is push button and shift gear is push button. Super, Super and Super like it.

Still new but sofar its been excellent

by Frost from Ocala on June 30, 2018

Family of 6...needed this van! Every one has enough room, its comfortable, and pleanty of storage room! Hondas in general are very reliable that can last forever and still hold their value. I do like the newer body design. No more ugly sliding door groove along the body. Now its hidden under the back window. Smart! The only thing that I domt like is the steering wheel. The controls on the left for radio volume and stuff are not at your finger tips. You have to actually reach for them a bit which Im not use to. Im use to the controls being right there where you barely move your hands off the wheel...as it should be. Also....it suck s for my driving style. I drive with my hands at 5 & 7 oclock. The plastic cover at center of the steering wheel has sort of a sharp edge that you can feel digging into your hands. Yes its my fault for not driving with hands at proper possition, but this is the first time its ever been a problem. Other than thesteering wheel...Im very pleased with this van!

Nice!

by Wei from Roswell on August 9, 2018

This Car 2019 Honda Odyssey Elite is so nice and smooth. I like it a lot. It?s Perfect for me! I really recommend this car .

As expected with a few annoyances

by Jackie from Goleta, CA on August 17, 2018

Before the new Oddysey 2019 we had a new Oddaysey 2000 and a new CRV 2016. Compared to the 2000 model it has all the recent bells and whistles of course. But I wish the new oddaysey has the side mirror like the CRV2016 does. The mirror gives you a better view on your right side. Instead this Odyssey offers the blind spots warning on both sides when there are cars approaching from behind in the lane on the right and/or left. The beeping is very annoying and I have to turn it off, only keeping the two little visual square on each side.

1 2