2022 Honda Passport consumer reviews

side view of 2022 Passport Honda
Explore the 2022 Honda Passport
Shop the 2022 Honda Passport

Perfect choice

This is my second Passport after trading in my 2020 for the 2022 Trailsport. Could not be happier! Great styling and amazing ride! Highly recommend!

Love my 2020 PASSPORT

I had a 2020 Passport then traded for this one....upgraded to the Passport Elite AWD in the blue. Love love this car! Has heated and COOLED seats....living in AZ, it is a must!! Very quiet on inside, smooth ride. No major changes since the 2020, but I loved that car too!

Fantastic vehicle!

Love my 2022 Honda Passport. Fun to drive and gets good gas mileage in town and on the road. Comfortable interior and amazing exterior make this my best vehicle ever.

Go anywhere capability and fun to drive

Love my Passport Elite AWD. Very comfortable, very quiet and fun to drive. Great fuel economy if you drive it right too, about 25-27 mpg on the highway.

Fun to drive and Stylish!

I had 3 Pilots (05,08,16) before getting the Passport. I enjoyed the Pilots but found the styling to be a bit "vanilla". The new Passport, with even minor style changes, is a little more exciting.

Honda does it again

Honda for many years has been the gold standard for reliable products and this 2022 Honda Passport so far has been everything I thought it would be. The gas mileage is fantastic at 23 city and 27 highway the comfort on the interior is very nice and the practicality of the truck is outstanding! Nice job Honda !