2018 Pilot

2018 Honda Pilot

2018 Honda Pilot

Have You Driven the 2018 Honda Pilot?

Great Value for the Money

by HondaValue on Thu Jun 21 2018

This car exceeds my needs! It has smooth handling, and ease of use with the two back rows. Spacious interior. I have not owned a Honda before, but I don't think I will buy anything else after this purchase!

Always Honda’s.

by Love my piloo from Albany ny on Thu Jan 03 2019

Love this reliable vehicle. Comfortable seating even in third row. Handles well. Love the luxury features at reasonable price. Have owned several Honda’s due to their reliability and good resale value.

Great midsize suv

by szauner from Kenosha, WI on Fri Oct 19 2018

The pilot is a great option if you are looking for a mid size suv. It offers great gas mileage for its size and for haveing awd. We chose to get automatic cruise control and lane keeping assist, which make this car very safe and actually reduced our insurance. We are very pleased with our purchase.

Great vehicle

by bauerod from Billings, MT on Thu Apr 12 2018

Purchased the 2018 Elite after much research. Very happy with our decision. We were between the Pilot, Highlander, and Atlas. The Highlander was smaller and didn’t have Apple CarPlay. The Atlas, although nice, doesn’t have the track record the Highlander and Pilot have. Although many reviews complain about the 9-speed transmission, we have been happy. It does behave differently than a traditional transmission but it just takes time to get used to. Very happy with how quiet the interior is at highway speed and the ride is great. Very happy with the mileage we are getting so far. We only have a few dislikes…the infotainment system is a little slow and not quite as intuitive as it could be. I wish the auto start/stop feature could be disabled permanently instead of having to do it at each start-up. Although it has the premium sound system, the bass is lacking but is sufficient for a family hauler. I wish the Honda Link app would allow you to remotely start the car. Rear entertainment system is great for trips with the kids. I can use the HDMI input and use my phone to stream movies. Overall very satisfied with our purchase.

Roomy car

by Nyna from West Covina, CA on Mon Apr 09 2018

Just what I was looking for and needed. A family car without it being big on the outside. Very smooth to drive. Plenty of room inside. Comfortable seats

Very nice car

by Golfplayer from VAnce Alalbama on Thu Aug 23 2018

I like it very much, it is a very comfortable car. This vehicle drives and handles great it has a lot of options. I would recommend this vehicle to any of my friends.

Equally as reliable as the other Honda's I have ow

by Ernie and Sandra's Pilot from Kaufman, TX on Tue Aug 28 2018

Comfortable and roomy, providing all the required creature comforts. Of major importance is room for our three grandchildren. I enjoy the economy, value and safety the vehicle provides. Not to be forgotten is the exceptional performance of a SUV with a 3.5 liter engine! I plan to buy another Honda Pilot when the time comes.

Pilot is roomy and comfortable for seating & cargo

by Exploring from Castro Valley on Tue Jun 19 2018

Like all the details put into the car; electronic charging methods, gear's buttons, cover for the Honda logo at the front of the car, added assistance for the driver, love the hidden cargo in the trunk, and more. Some disappointments include not being able to push the side mirrors in electronically, not having the two muffler design, lack of lighting in the trunk area, inside and outside lighting are yellow rather than florescent.

Good car

by Edlexus from LEHIGH ACRES on Tue Aug 07 2018

I think it's a good car. comfortable and economical to be a V6.It handles very well and has everything you need. I recommend it ?

Loving my new SUV

by compufxr from New City, NY on Sat Apr 14 2018

It took me a while to finally settle on the model I chose. I picked the EX-L because for the money it was the best value. Right in the middle of the model scale so to speak the EX-L comes with leather seats, power rear tailgate, sunroof and auto dimming rearview mirror. The car is very nicely appointed and the leather is really excellent quality, you can feel it. I am breaking it in so I don't want to beat on the car but she seems to have plenty of power when she needs it. Cruising on the highway is very nice and the seats are very comfortable for long drives. The Apple Carplay is a really great feature as you do not need the navigation or a separate GPS unit. You just hook up your phone to the car's USB port and launch the Maps app on your phone. It could not be easier. You now get turn by turn directions directly from your smartphone. There is also a wide variety of music apps available for your listening pleasure. Oh, and what a pleasure it is. A seven speaker 250W stereo with a subwoofer. It's got very good sound and its loud enough for my taste. Some audiophiles may differ in opinion however. I am still breaking in the car but I am getting around 20 MPG combined city/highway driving. Not too bad considering my former van used to get around 16 MPG combined. Time will tell but so far I am loving this SUV.