2018 Pilot

2018 Honda Pilot

2018 Honda Pilot

Have You Driven the 2018 Honda Pilot?

I love my new car.

by Lori f from New Braunfels on Sun Feb 04 2018

Love it. Only complaints are the weird arm rests and I wish Honda would put the rear ac in the ceiling not the console and that the middle seatbelt would come out of the seat and not the ceiling.

So good so far

by phrankliu on Fri Feb 09 2018

I like the roominess of the vehicle. Apple CarPlay is great. However, the touch-screen interface is not that intuitive. The car in eco mode is too sluggish, would recommend not using it unless cruising on the highway.

Rattle

by Ken on Mon May 14 2018

The Honda Pilot I a fun car to drive, I use mine in rideshare and it has plenty of room for seven passengers without being squeezed in. The ride is quiet and smooth and there is temperature controls in the back for the passengers to set it to their own comfort. I can drive for 8 to 10 hours and not be tired.

I Love my Honda Pilot

by Hockeymom from Forked River on Fri Apr 20 2018

We purchased the Elite model and this car has everything. Heated and cooled seats, heated steering wheel, lane assist, sunroof in front, panoramic in rear , entertainment system. There isn't much This car doesnt have. I have only owned it about a month, but so far, so good. It rides great and is perfect for just commuting to work or transporting my son to his ice hockey games or my daughter to her dance classes. This car has plenty of leg room in the second row for the heated captains seats and also the third row which folds down with ease for extra cargo room. I would highly recommend this car to anyone.

Not luxurious for the money

by Rocco on Fri Aug 17 2018

The car is a lot quieter than my previous 2013 Pilot but not as roomy especially the rear cargo area. The cargo lift door area is not wide and tall enough to allow large objects to pass through. I think the inside looks cheap. There could have been more accents. Its still too soon to asses the total comfort and ride. We will know after we drive back to Florida from New Hampshire.

Honda Pilot 2018

by Larrys Car from Gilbert, AZ on Thu Mar 01 2018

It has met all my expectations and I would choose Autonation first to buy a new car. All the people involved were very knowledgable and helpful in every way possible.

3-Season SUV: NON-FUNCTIONING HEATER

by mw from schaumburg il on Sun Jun 09 2019

If you are considering buying a new Honda Pilot this summer you should read this first. We bought a 2018 Honda Pilot last May and were overall satisfied with this SUV - that is until the winter temperatures arrived. At this time we found out that Honda Pilots do not come with a functioning heater. In fact when we brought the Pilot to the Honda Dealership for service, their data indicated that the air temperature coming out of the heater vents from a fully warmed-up engine was only 28°F. The Honda Service Advisor told me that Honda now installs undersized heater cores into the Pilot to save money and therefore there was nothing they could do to fix it. Honda Corporate Customer Service told us that our heater is functioning ‘normally’. Sorry to disagree Honda, but a heater should not deliver sub-freezing air into the cabin. Ironic that Honda has TV ads showing their SUVs driving in -30°F temperatures in Baudette MN but looking back they do not show how many layers of clothes the drivers are wearing. If you want a 3-season SUV the Honda Pilot has been a fine SUV (so far). However if you live in an area where you might need a functioning heater there are far better choices out there these days. Rather pathetic that Honda admits that sub-freezing cabin temperatures are acceptable for their SUVs. Perhaps Honda should take note that their SUV reliability and owners satisfaction scores have been going down for years. Buyer beware!

Does not recommend this car!!

Finally in the Honda family. Couldn't be happier!!

by mHamann from Minneapolis, MN on Mon Feb 12 2018

I needed a car that has plenty of interior space for hauling my art to shows around the state. This has plenty of space and is a very comfortable ride. I don't have all the beeps and whistles in my Pilot but I'm just thrilled to be able to plug my iPod right in to the car!

I would rather drive my 24 year old Toyota

by AJ from California on Tue Oct 08 2019

Honda Pilot is garbage. Here's why. First mechanical. The transmission is slow to engage when shifting. I have to wait 3 seconds before it actually wants to go in drive or reverse. Second road noise. Noisiest car I've ever been in, and it's not just the tires. Rear suspension sounds like someone is beating a bass drum every time I go over even the smallest bump. Road noise on highway is so loud that you can't hear an audio book on the stereo unless the volume is turned up super high. Which brings me to the stereo. This is absolutely,hands down, the worst stereo in any car since 1986. Google it. The sound is terrible. The system is so bad there's a class action suit against Honda. Finally, then interior quality is sub par. I'm used to a Toyota. We traded in a Sienna to get the Pilot. The I can feel the metal brace in the arm rest. It's that bad. The range of adjustment in the seat is minimal. The lumbar support might as well be non existent. Quite honestly this car doesn't have any rewarding points. Save your money and get a Toyota or Acura. Or get something cheaper. Hard pass on any future Honda for me.

Does not recommend this car!!

Just purchased and loving it!

by QueensGirl718 from Queens, NY on Mon Jun 11 2018

Just purchased the 2018 Honda Pilot Touring AWD and am loving every thing about it so far. The interior is sleek, roomy and comfortable. It drives very smoothly. Nice cargo space with and without the third row up. Many great features that I’m still learning.