2018 Pilot

2018 Honda Pilot

2018 Honda Pilot

Have You Driven the 2018 Honda Pilot?

Worst Honda I’ve own

by Greg from Arcadia,CA on Fri Aug 10 2018

I just recently bought a 2018 Honda Pilot Touring. After 2 weeks of driving the car. The AC suddenly stopped working. Brought it back to Honda and they said the electrical for the airconditioning is connected to the tail gait which had a problem connecting. Then after 3 weeks from the time Honda fixed the airconditioning the car doesn’t start. It gave me multiple warnings on the screen that the system is in failure.

Does not recommend this car!!

Instead of a Truck, I got a Pilot!!

by Cindy_this pilot of mine!! from Charlotte, nc on Sun Jun 10 2018

I wanted to be able to carry big things when I needed, but I did not want a truck. I can load this thing down. It comes with waterproof mats so any spills wipe right up. The ride is excellent! The seats are really comfortable. I purchased at Scott Clark Honda in Charlotte! I recommend this dealership and salesman Ahmed. Please tell him Cindy sent you!!

nice but could have been better

by DrLisa from Boston, MA on Sun Sep 23 2018

Spent over 45k for the brand new 2018 Elite Pilot-brought it home and didn't think to check that the side mirrors had power retraction OR the tail gate could be adjudged not to hit the top of my garage !! My 2005 Toyota Sienna had that feature and Honda has this on CRV models costing much less. Really???? Now I can't open my hatch if I park in my garage. This may be the thing that makes me trade it in for another Toyota-I mean , I grocery shop every week. May be too much of a pain to have to unload the car in the driveway before pulling in to the garage every week......

Functional vehicle

by Dennis from South Hadley on Sun Jul 22 2018

This Pilot rides a bit like a truck in comparison to my Highlander. It does not seem to have good initial pick up. Although there are many great advantages to this vehicle, I miss the ease of drivability of the Highlander I owned. I am annoyed at a squeak with the suspension on uneven roads. Interior space is outstanding and the car has convenient features like dual temp controls. Heated front seats, etc. The exterior and interior of the vehicle are well done and attractive.

Uses car for Towing

Very dangerous

by geppetto from Colorado springs, Co on Thu Jun 21 2018

on 6 different occasion when no traffic was near the break light started blinking and the steering wheel froze pulling to the right side. Honda said they never heard of that. I had passengers in the car and if the wheel hadn't released we would have been killed. Also the seat warmers didn't work. Honda's response was inappropriate I returned the car before it killed me.

Quality vehicle

by TomD from PA on Fri Mar 30 2018

Comfortable ride with many features in arms reach. Handles extremely well for a bigger suv. Decided on a Honda product due to Honda’s consistent high ratings. Look forward to driving during the winter months

Not Happy. Would not buy again.

by Retired guy on Mon Aug 06 2018

The 2018 Pilot is the worst ride ever. Terrible loud road noise on any uneven road, including small road irregularities. Sounds like metal hitting a steel drum. Suspension is way too stiff. Very bouncy ride. I have owned 4 other new SUV's and 4 pick up trucks and they had zero noise or road problems. I read other owners have same problems. Poor phone assist program. Loud vibrating air noise if you open windows. Water drips in thru open windows after it rains or from any water on the roof. It has a great a/c blower, the only plus I have noticed. And one of my biggest complaints- you can't get or select the options you want. You are stuck with what they have, which is not satisfactory. My last vehicle was a Honda Accord which was a great car. Very disappointed with the Pilot. So far zero help from the dealer on the road noise issue.

Troy Dodrer most knowledgeable sales person at Gii

by D on Mon Feb 05 2018

Drove a 2005 Honda Pilot 244,000 miles and loved it every mile. I wanted to buy another Honda Pilot. Do not like the longer, lower to the ground body style. Also a BIG minus is that many safety features (Blind Spot monitoring and others) only available on the top two trims which have a funky 9 speed shift lever. Honda,you need to offer all safety on EXL model. You did away with the EXL Limited trim! Do not like having all that glass on the roof of my car (panoramic window). New Honda Pilot was a disapointment to me.. I bought from a different manufacturer. Troy Doder was a very knowledgeable sales person at Gillman Honda. He knows the Honda products; however the Honda Pilot is not the vehicle I wanted. If I wanted a pick up, Troy knows the Ridgeline. I wanted a Pilot... but not 2018 Pilot.

Superb All Around Vehicle

by Torrence Henry from Jacksonville M, North Carolina on Fri Mar 16 2018

After owning a 2015 Honda Pilot 2WD SE, the 2018 Honda Pilot AWD EX-L was love at first test drive! It’s extremely comfortable with all the room my family of 6 needs. My wife was not too keen on the body style at first but, she too has also fallen in love. The all wheel drive gives you confidence in any weather and driving condition! The rear entertainment and other user friendly features of the Pilot are phenomenal. We are happy to own our new vehicle and look forward to many years and miles with this new edition to our family!

2019 Honda Pilot EX

by Car Buyer 1 from Phoenix on Sat Dec 01 2018

The vehicle dashboard is very nice, seat are not very comfortable and road noise was apparent like all Honda vehicles. Arm rest is not robust and feels like it will break soon. Better looking interior than the Toyota Highlander. Dealer tries to add on extras that are not needed.