2006 H1 Alpha

2006 Hummer H1 Alpha

2006 Hummer H1 Alpha

5 out of 5 stars Performance

Have You Driven the 2006 Hummer H1 Alpha?

best looking powerful and reliable car i've owned

by big hummer man from on Wed Feb 10 2010

awesome reliable great offroader great looking comfortable big roomy great for kids loud eye peeling and the worlds best best best best best best best best best best best best best best best best best best best best car ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Uses car for Off-roading

Coninued quality in a class of it's own.

by dad2cce from Pittsburgh, PA on Thu Sep 14 2006

I must admit to have a bias for the H1 Hummer. I just purchased my third H1-an Alpha. For the past 12+ years. I have been driving an SUV of one form or another- including Toyota Landcruisers, Mercedes G-500, Nissan Xterra, and H1 Hummers. The Hummers have been by far the most dependable, reliable, and pleasant to drive. I maintain them with regular servicing, and have rarely, if ever, had to use warranty servicing. The dealership, from which I purchased and maintain this hummer, has been the best. I take off my hat and extend a warm thank you to the technician and the salesmen with whom I have had the pleasure to work with through the years. It was with great disappointment that I learned that the H1 was being discontinued from civilian sales. For those who have owned them, They understand what a great machine it is.

Great Mileage

by Mother Trucker from Upper East Side! on Sat Jun 16 2012

Awesome mileage! So underrated! I get about 3mpgs HWY and 1-2 CITY!!!!!!!!! Trust me when word gets out about the milage Green Peace will be using these as company cars!!!!!!!!

Very reliable vehicle

by Predator Motorsports on Thu Sep 21 2017

Very functional, great for off road excursions. 465hp Duramax engine gets you where you need to go and where you're not supposed to be.

Our Take on the 2006 Hummer H1 Alpha

The lady in the Honda honked at me and glared. Why? Near as I can tell, it was because I was driving a Hummer H1 Alpha. Not actually driving, but just sitting there at a stoplight, next to her Honda. I can only guess why: general disgust at how the Hummer and I were absorbing more than our share of space, petroleum, sunshine, gravity, oxygen and anything else you want to mention.

She had moxie, I'll give her that, because surely she must have known that I could have made a hard left and driven right over the hood of her Civic. Which would have been rude, but so was honking at me, right?

There's no denying that this 2006 Hummer H1 Alpha, the biggest of Hummer's three models, especially painted black, is... Read More