Read or write a review.

2006 Hummer H 1 Alpha

2006 Hummer H1 Alpha

Change Year
Average based on 3 reviews

Coninued quality in a class of it's own.

by from Pittsburgh, PA on September 14, 2006

I must admit to have a bias for the H1 Hummer. I just purchased my third H1-an Alpha. For the past 12+ years. I have been driving an SUV of one form or another- including Toyota Landcruisers, Mercedes G-500, Nissan Xterra, and H1 Hummers. The Hummers have been by far the most dependable, reliable, and pleasant to drive. I maintain them with regular servicing, and have rarely, if ever, had to use warranty servicing. The dealership, from which I purchased and maintain this hummer, has been the best. I take off my hat and extend a warm thank you to the technician and the salesmen with whom I have had the pleasure to work with through the years. It was with great disappointment that I learned that the H1 was being discontinued from civilian sales. For those who have owned them, They understand what a great machine it is.

best looking powerful and reliable car i've owned

by from on February 10, 2010

awesome reliable great offroader great looking comfortable big roomy great for kids loud eye peeling and the worlds best best best best best best best best best best best best best best best best best best best best car ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Uses car for Off-roading

Great Mileage

by from Upper East Side! on June 16, 2012

Awesome mileage! So underrated! I get about 3mpgs HWY and 1-2 CITY!!!!!!!!! Trust me when word gets out about the milage Green Peace will be using these as company cars!!!!!!!!

Our Expert Review: 2006 Hummer H 1 Alpha