2006 Hummer H1 Alpha consumer reviews

side view of 2006 H1 Alpha Hummer
Explore the 2006 Hummer H1 Alpha
Shop the 2006 Hummer H1 Alpha

Very reliable vehicle

Very functional, great for off road excursions. 465hp Duramax engine gets you where you need to go and where you're not supposed to be.

Great Mileage

Awesome mileage! So underrated! I get about 3mpgs HWY and 1-2 CITY!!!!!!!!! Trust me when word gets out about the milage Green Peace will be using these as company cars!!!!!!!!

best looking powerful and reliable car i've owned

awesome reliable great offroader great looking comfortable big roomy great for kids loud eye peeling and the worlds best best best best best best best best best best best best best best best best best best best best car ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4.4

Coninued quality in a class of it's own.

I must admit to have a bias for the H1 Hummer. I just purchased my third H1-an Alpha. For the past 12+ years. I have been driving an SUV of one form or another- including Toyota Landcruisers, Mercedes G-500, Nissan Xterra, and H1 Hummers. The Hummers have been by far the most dependable, reliable, and pleasant to drive. I maintain them with regular servicing, and have rarely, if ever, had to use warranty servicing. The dealership, from which I purchased and maintain this hummer, has been the best. I take off my hat and extend a warm thank you to the technician and the salesmen with whom I have had the pleasure to work with through the years. It was with great disappointment that I learned that the H1 was being discontinued from civilian sales. For those who have owned them, They understand what a great machine it is.