2013 Hyundai Elantra consumer reviews

side view of 2013 Elantra Hyundai
Explore the 2013 Hyundai Elantra
Shop the 2013 Hyundai Elantra
4.4

Still getting used to it, but so far so good!

I've only had the car 3 days, so I am still figuring out what all the buttons do.. But so far it has very good "get up and go" amazing turning radius compared to what I was used to, and the visability is great. This is the newest car I have owned, and have stayed away from most newer models because of the lack of visibility and driver control, but this vehicle has enough of the "old school" features to make it comfortable and at ease to drive.. It's not overwhelming with technology, and it's not overly sensitive while driving.

1.3

Was in a really bad accident after brakes failed

Its was a small car. It has had a lot of recalls. I almost lost my life and will forever be affected by my experience that is tied too these flawed vehicles.I will never purchase another Hyundai as long as i live. Life is too precious i truly hope that you guys are taking into consideration how one small glitch could truly effect other people's lives who depends on and in your vision as a company.

I Love My Car!

I bought a used Hyundai and liked it so much I bought this one. This car is reliable and affordable and so dang pretty! I just love it! I Highly recommended Hyundai!

Most reliable car that I’ve owned

Most reliable car that I’ve owned this car meets all of my needs as well as a lot of room great gas mileage sunroof keyless start just absolutely a gorgeous car

So far so good

I recently purchased the vehicle. And so far, I have no complaints. I’m happy with the vehicle and the style. I use it for work and to drive my children around.

most reliable car I've owned !!!!!!

LOVE IT! cant wait to take it on a road trip! Super fuel efficient as well! has a turbo engine so it's super fast! plus maintenance on this vehicle is super affordable! perfect for college students such as myself! 10/10!!!!

This car fits my needs

This car met my budget and met my desire for a solid car for my daily needs. Easy to operate with good leg room. Very clean and good looking.

4.0

Outside of the tire issues and lights, great car.

My only issues are the tires and the electrical problems (mainly the lights). I have had problems with my tires since purchasing my car. Other than that, I really like it.

Love my new car.

Very happy with the car in all aspects. Drives easily and is comfortable. Great gas mileage. Don't know what else to write as I'm just plain ole happy with everything.

Very realiable Good Looking car

This car met all my needs. The interior is nicely done. The car has clean lines on the outside. Feels and drives very comfy. The trunk has ample of room and the seats fold down. No spare tire as this car has an emergency repair kit.