2014 Hyundai Equus consumer reviews

$61,250 starting MSRP
side view of 2014 Equus Hyundai
Explore the 2014 Hyundai Equus
Shop the 2014 Hyundai Equus

I am so happy with my Equus, that I have 3.

I own three two 2011 and a 2012. I think it is one of the best cars that I ever own, and I will recommend it to everyone. I am sorry that they stop making it.

Best luxury car you can buy for the money

Luxurious, quiet and the best value for your hard earned money. Have had many high end cars, this is one the very best.

4.0

Very sharp var

Vefy nice car. Sharp sporty people ask what kind of car is it.. very comfortable car roomy spacious

Very Nice

I got a 2014 with 19K miles and it is all it should be. Nice to save 20k+ over the competition. We also had a 2011 Sonata when we bought the Equus - which certainly was the best car we have had in that class (we have had Maximas, Camrys, etc., before). There is a reason Hyundai offers 10-yr/100K mi warranties. Anyone that says the car is not nice has likely never even sat in one. BTW - all luxury cars depreciate faster than other consumer models, regardless of brand. This one does not depreciate faster than the competition.

Why aren't more on the Road

Fabulous car for the $ . Save yourself thousands and be so proud of your decision. Hyundai has quietly entered the luxury market and plan in staying there. Could not be more pleased with us beautiful car

used equus

This car depreciates very rapidly the first couple of years. I bought one two years and two months old for half the sticker price. 35k which is less than a new Chevy. I got the Ultimate that has very gadget you can imagine and they all work well. My only complaint is no touch screen but once you get used to it , it works just fine. This thing really moves. Will slam you into the seat but is as quiet as a mouse. Comfort is what I wanted and I really got it. It just floats along at 70 mph with no wind noise at all. Fantastic attention to detail in the design. So far I am really please with my purchase.

Best Car I Have Ever Owned

For 40 years I drove my car for business and traded my car every 2-3 years,so I have owned many many brands of cars. This has the very best warranty, best ride and most reasonable for the price.

4.1

NO REGRETS

no complaints on my end I say you would be kinda crazy to spend an extra 20k when you can get luxury a lot cheaper

3.6

AverageCar

Equus offers a nice ride. Handsome looking. Nice interior too. It consumes way too much gas. Handles poorly when you make a turn not even at high speed. Sometimes one can feel unsafe when following the ramp turn into highway. Those high performance tires are the worst. Easily get a flat on a med size pot hole. The tire get punctured on the wall so there is no repair. Last snow storm both front tires were replaced at a cost of about $200 each. The phone is primitive. No speed dial. Phone log is not well designed. All in all it is not the best investment.

1.0

No good on ice

Does not seem safe while driving across partially frozen lakes. I may have to have a reindeer pull it across.