2021 Hyundai Palisade consumer reviews

side view of 2021 Palisade Hyundai
Explore the 2021 Hyundai Palisade
Shop the 2021 Hyundai Palisade

The best Hyundai I have ever had

The ride is amazing The 3.8 lambda is plenty of power The gas mileage has been over 20 3rd row seating Family size luxury for under 50k

Almost Great

Love the look, smooth ride, interior roominess. A couple of issues. With less than 3,000 miles a plastic seat belt restraint broke off with only mild pressure. Also, paint we paid extra for is coming off an edge of a door (without being hit or anything).

Best suv hands down

This car meets all my needs it has a charging ports in The seats a self charger in the Center counsel a sunroof a moonroof leather seats enough leg room and space for the kids this car is perfect

Very spacious

Great family vehicle . It has plenty of legroom. It rides as smooth as any luxury vehicle . Great all around purchase . I love it.

I love it

Meets all my needs, very spacious with lots of extras. Great leg room for the tall people . Has usb and power plugs through out vehicle

The best auto purchase I have ever made .

This auto meets all my comfort requirements . I love the style along with a great ride . There are many safety features which is top priority for our family . The lines on the body make it a great deal of fun just detailing it and taking in the beauty of this fine ride .

Great family vehicle

Overall fits the size of our family without feeling like a “mom van.” We are very happy with the value and love the nature sound feature to calm the kids and the lighting options for late night drives.

I Have owned many Hyundais

This car is the best automobile that I have owned and I have been a car owner for over 60 years. The Hyundai automobile company produces a quality product for a reasonable price.

Lot of mid-sized SUV for the money

This mid-sized SUV was a good choice for us after looking for several weeks at other makes and models. Wanted a SUV with the latest safety features, good ride, good gas mileage and adequate room in the interior. For the money, this SUV was the best value that we could find. Rides better than our Honda Pilot and much better gas mileage so far ( 26 -27 MPG). Nice placement of the controls in the cabin. Seats a bit hard but hoping they soften up over time. Happy so far with this purchase.

Best bang for the buck$. Exceeded expectations.

The Hyundai Palisade Calligraphy AWD has exceeded our expectations with its ride, comfort and Technology. The best bang for your hard earned dollars 💵 is definitely the Calligraphy model. Safety and style was a important part of our purchase and Hyundai hit a home run with the Palisade Calligraphy.