2015 Santa Fe Sport

4.6 out of 5 starsValue for the Money
4.7 out of 5 starsReliability

2015 Hyundai Santa Fe

by Donald from McKeesport,Pa. on April 29, 2015

I'am 65yrs. old and I had about 7 new cars.The 2015 Hyundai Santa Fe is a very quite ride and the car may no be a Lamborghini but talking about pick up,it is very impressive.I keep the steering on (race) and the steering is very tight.The hands free phone and touch screen,heated seats and many more accsessories make this car a jewel.Hyundai did it this time,they came up with a SURE competitor with BMW SUV's and it's the Santa Fe.

Absolutely the best car we have ever owned

by Hyundai Believer! from Cape Cod, Ma. on May 19, 2015

We have had our Santa Fe Sport 2.4L for about two weeks now and I find myself pushing my wife out of the way to drive it! The more I drive it, the more I love it. We drove the Rouge, CRV, RAV4, Forester, CX5 and the Murano, and for the money this was the quietest, most comfortable and stylish ride that we liked the best. We do about 35K a year and 80% highway and so far we are averaging 27.4 MPG. We opted for the 2.4L because we wanted heated seats, but not leather. We liked the performance of the 2.0L Turbo, but we keep our rides for 200K and did not want the headaches of the turbo problems once you get past 100K. This is my first Hyundai and I am really impressed with how quiet it is, we originally wanted a Rouge, but seems like it was the loudest, felt like a window was always open. (it did have the cheapest tires on it). The Rav4 and CRV seems like cookie cutters, she did not like the stigma of the Subaru (LOL), was not impressed with the Mazda and the price of the Murano was $6K more than we wanted to spend. (We were looking at no more than 30K). I will write back in a few months to update, but if your in the market for a AWD Suv, take a look at the Santa Fe!

Love it

by David, Chicago from Chicago on May 6, 2016

Bought 2015 Santa Fe Sport 2.0 AWD Ultimate and after 11K no regrets. Car is comfortable for driving and no issues so far. Has better gas mileage than VW Tiguan without requirement for premium gas and it is much bigger SUV. I am averaging about 24mpg what is 60/40 split hwy/city using ECO mode. On highway I am getting about 28+ mpg. Much better then I expected. Only objection is required oil change every 3K.

Great SUV for the money

by Hero from Manassas, VA on November 17, 2015

I am 6'6" and this is one of a few five seater SUV's that I can fit in comfortably. I have the 2.0T AWD Ultimate and I would only add that they improve the cushions on the arm rest and center consoles, very ridged. Also recommend more interior lighting, i.e. floors, cup holders, and under the dash. Love the heated steering wheel. Could use additional cushions on the seats. Also should have interior approach lights on the Ultimate. I have had the car for almost a year and it drives great. After a while you can actually feel the difference in the three different steering modes. Recommend yes but would also recommend to Hyundai when you offer a vehicle as the Ultimate it should have everything.

Hyundai Santa Fe Sport ~ Best Purchase Ever!

by Murrlord ~ Car Enthusiast from Phoenix on January 9, 2015

I spent one and a half years researching this purchase, comparing engine and drive train performance vs MPG, Amenities vs cost (and how these features work-they are not all created equal), Build and Materials quality in conjunction with known reliability. After considering all these things I came to the conclusion that the Santa Fe Sport 2.0T Ultimate Package was the best vehicle for the money. I have now had the vehicle for 3 weeks and it continues to surprise me with design features that I did not know about and provides a purely enjoyable driving experience in every respect. I am glad that I made this purchase and would recommend this vehicle to anyone!

Grest Car!

by Love My Hyundai from Yuma, AZ on April 19, 2015

I love everything about this car. It was my dream car and it fulfilled all my expectations. I would recommend this car to anyone. My only negative thing about this car is that they put a blind spot mirror on the driver's side only. The passenger side should have one too.

Love this car

by Mercedes No More from Denver on September 15, 2015

After owning Mercedes ONLY for 25 years, I am 100% on board with Hyundai! Great value, great car! Bought Tucson first, wife loved it so much we bought her the Santa Fe Sport. The turbo rocks.

SantaFe Sport 2015

by SammyG from Texas on March 14, 2015

Traded in my 2014 Honda CRV for a 2015 Santa Fe Sport. OMG what a difference driving the CRV is like driving an antique. Santa Fe has so much more in tech features, ride and drive are superior. Love this car.

Positive first 4 months of Santa Fe Ownership

by Schlepper from East Lansing MI on November 19, 2015

Loving my Santa Fe Sport which I purchased late August 2015. I drive an incredible amount in my position & I love it's spirited pickup/acceleration. My model is turbo one so that would aid the acceleration. The size is ideal for hauling materials, resources & even people. I love the ease of getting materials in & out of the rear. This is my first fob vehicle so getting use to that took some time. Will be interested in seeing how it handles in winter conditions. Recently when traveling I even rented another Santa Fe due to it's ease. Criticism: There is quite a bit of noise in the vehicle when driving on highways which are bumpy or a part of the I system.

Excellent Performance

by SUV Enthusiast from South Miami, FL on March 27, 2015

The Sante Fe 2.0 Sport is an excellent vehicle with lots of room. The "sports" drive in particular is outstanding. Good mileage and excellent design. Comparable to much more expensive SUV vehicles. Excellent dealer service.

1 2 3 4 5