2015 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport consumer reviews

side view of 2015 Santa Fe Sport Hyundai
Explore the 2015 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Shop the 2015 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport

Was a great suv

I recently traded it in on a Soul and I’m now regretting that decision. It was pretty trouble free with 124,000 on it. Only thing I didn’t like is the plastic around the seat bottom broke after 2 years of ownership.

Good quality and comfort.

This car has a fine exterior and interior. Very comfortable while driving and good on gas. It has a big trunk and comfortable heated seats.

Classy /Sporty just my style!

I love it meets all my needs! Space is great and Style is very sporty , AWD , FWD , power everything , and heating and moon roof . Perfect!

Awesome car!

It meets all my needs. Quiet and comfortable. It is fully loaded if you buy the ultimate one with the panoramic sunroof and the heated steering wheel heated/cooled front seats and heated back seats!

Brest

I love this vehicle. It has so many features that I didn’t expect. Sun roof, CD player, blind spot warning , seat heat option, and so much more!

Very reliable and comfortable to travel in!

Comfortable and roomy to travel in. Perfect size for my husband and I. Love the space in back to put our luggage or when we go grocery shopping!

My second Santa Fe.

I bought a new Santa Fe in 2007 and it was the most reliable vehicle I have ever owned. Traded it at 288,000 miles on a used 2015. Meets all of my needs.

Under Priced Due Moving Out of Country

I purchased it 3 years a go and love it. I am moving to Europe and am forced to sell the car to pay it off. Otherwise I would have never sold it.

2.1

Never buy Hyundai

I have a 2015 Santa Fe. One hour after I took delivery, a HID headlight started flickering. Astonishingly, Hyundai denied the claim initially as its a ‘wear and tear’ part. An hour old… Eventually, they caved and replaced it. 3 years later, the Infotainment unit started ‘looping on startup. Despite their vaunted 5-year warranty, and the 7-year extended Hyundai branded warranty I bought, its not covered. $4000 OEM, and Hyundai could not have cared-less if they tried. Do not trust hyundai – not the car, not the company, not the warranty. Not even the dealership. Avoid at all costs. And costs be sure!

Looooove it!

The Santa Fe Sport has exceeded my expectations. It's got a lot of features at an excellent price and it rides great. I'll definitely be sticking with Hyundai and getting a newer Santa Fe next year!