2018 Santa Fe Sport

2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport

2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport

Have You Driven the 2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport?

One of the best vehicles that I have owned.

by THA from Prattville,Al on Thu Nov 02 2017

We moved up to this SUV from a sedan because it would be easier for my wife and me to get in and out of. This car is actually fun to drive, it has the turbo in and it will get up and go! It has all the bells and whistles you could want and it is roomy. I would highly recommend this vehicle to anyone. I have owned 8 Hyundai's and never had a problem out of any of them.

Notes from the field, after one month ownership

by Ratledge from Charleston SC on Wed Nov 15 2017

I finally found the right combination to make a great deal on a new 2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport Ultimate and paid $32,000 for an MSRP sticker of $41,790 + fees and TTL. This SUV is a truly unique balance of utility, ability and cost, which I have tested thoroughly and made a few mods including LED headlights and interior bulbs plus turns, backups and I am adding DRL switchbacks and HID fog lights soon. It is a pleasure to drive, the 2L turbo just scoots on down the road without much effort and always has every aspect of safety covered including smart cruise control, automatic braking with pedestrian detection, high beam assist, lane change assist and lane keep warning among other things. I am very pleased with my third Hyundai motors product and traded a ten year old Azera with 200,000+ miles that only needed oil & gas.

Happy hyundai

by SUV lover from Florida on Thu Dec 14 2017

I love my new SUV. Only problem is the leather seats are a bit stiff. There is also a ridge in the cushion that should not be there . It?s like a tag on a shirt or a pea under a mattress . They say it has to be there but many others do not have. There so many options on this vehicle. It is great. The nav and radio are wonderful. I give most every thing an A .

Best SUV

by nriley36 from Philadelphia on Wed Dec 06 2017

I owned a 2014 Santa Fe Sport 2.0 T. I loved this car so much that I bought the 2018 Santa Fe Sport AWD 2.0T without even test driving. This SUV is superior to others because you get top of the line features for far less money. My friends drive luxury cars and have "downgraded" to this Hyundai after driving in mine. The car has a nice look both inside and out. The features are crazy. The cameras on the 2018 are unreal. So clear (and helpful). The car has so many different options it would be impossible for you not to find one in your price range.

Great ride

by Rick sold on Hyundai from Houston, Tx on Fri Mar 23 2018

The SUV has comfortable seats and a fairly smooth ride. I also liked it was quiet at highway speed. Easy to use navigation and nice speakers on radio.

A few flaws but overall a great purchase

by BENMARadio from Denver, CO on Fri Jun 08 2018

My 2018 Hyundai Santa Fe is my fourth Hyundai and second Santa Fe so, full disclosure, I really like the product. That being said, my '07 was a better value. That's not to say you won't love this one if you choose it. I'm currently driving the Sport 2.4L Base with Value package. Perfect choice for me ( price point and options). Engine in sluggish so you need to ride in Sport mode - that helps somewhat. Not crazy about the styling - very average and a little too rounded off. Plus, rear visibility is, well, let's be honest, below average. And be ready to be disappointed by the gas mileage ( I get about 21 city/ highway is better than reported) . Those are my only complaints. Seating is perfect, good forward sightlines, and the infotainment center is very intuitive. Lots of technology helps make this car very personal. Love the Shiftronic with the automatic. Tons of nooks and crannies to store stuff and big storage space in rear. I love driving the car and I think you will really appreciate what it delivers. OK, so three stars for exterior styling - bad rear visibility, too rounded and just bland. Four stars, value for the money. My dealer made me a sweet deal but this is overpriced. Finally, performance. The 2.4 base engine ( 185 horses) is OK, definitely not for those looking for a little ooomph. Use the Sport mode, it gives you more torque off the line.

Most comfortable and roomy!

by Loveourcar from Wisconsin on Thu Jun 28 2018

Highly recommend this suv! Has lots of leg room, very comfortable. We are impressed with the warranty you get with the Hyundai brand,they are quick to stand behind they're product.

By far best bang for your buck !

by Bigblue from New York on Thu Mar 29 2018

Interior comfort and design , power and performance, stylish exterior are unparalleled! I shopped around and test drove many suvs and this was by far the best!

Great Small SUV

by Mike from Bennington,VT on Tue May 22 2018

We test drove 7 different make/models of SUV's before purchasing the Santa Fe Sport. It the most interior room of any of them. You get a lot of features for the money and the all-wheel drive is one of the best on the market. Our gas mileage in the city has been around 21 mpg and around 28-29 on the hwy. Only complaint is ECO mode is useless unless on a flat highway, car will really lug before downshifting. Sport mode is fun and makes it seem like there is a lot more horsepower than it actually has. One of the rougher riding SUV we drove but overall not terrible.

I love this SUV

by Portia from Madison, WI on Thu Aug 23 2018

I bought this car after buying a Kia Sportage just 6 weeks earlier. I did not like the Kia at all, so I opted for the Hyundai santa fe sport. This SUV meets all of my needs and more. It is beautiful inside and out. I have got many compliments on it.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 19