2016 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid consumer reviews

side view of 2016 Sonata Hybrid Hyundai
Explore the 2016 Sonata Hybrid Hyundai
Shop the 2016 Sonata Hybrid Hyundai

Love This Car

I love this car so much and the Limited model is so nice. I would highly recommend purchasing this car, especially if you are looking for fuel efficiency.

SUPER MILAGE 40+. SLEEK STYLING

Nice riding and comfortable car, it is a great value for the money. 60,000 mile warranty, bumper to bumper. Very spacous family care with large trunk for hauling.

4.0

Very reliable, and easy to operate

This car is exactly what I need right now To get me back and forth to work and school. Glad I made the purchase. Well worth the money

Best car I've ever owned

This car is very good on gas. I feel like I can ride forever.I'm good to it and it is good to me.If I ever buy another car, it will definitely be another hybrid.

Very reliable car. I have owned it for 4 years.

This car has been great for our family. We have owned it for 4 years with no issues. If you are looking for a smaller reliable car with great gas mileage this is it!

Low operating cost

Roomy inside holding five adults and cheap to operate. Hyundai has the best warranty and stands by it. All in all a great car for the money.

3.6

2016 Sonata Hybrid problems

We bought the 2016 hybrid model in Nov 2015. Until this year, it has been very good...safety features are nice, great ride, good mileage. This year, the hybrid system has shut down on 2 occasions. First time was a safety switch malfunction, this time they're still researching the problem. It's good we bought the extended warranty. The dealership has been great and this maybe a one off instance but the root cause needs to be found. That's the only reason I would hesitate to recommend it; the question of the hybrid reliability. When the hybrid shuts down, you have a few minutes to pull over; engines die, it doesn't switch to gas mode. Second time, I pulled over, shut off engine and waited a few minutes. Started it, both gas and hybrid engine kicked in but check engine light remained on. Need to be confident in the vehicle.

Extremely comfortable

Exceeded all expectations, love the Limited Edition with the Ultimate Package options. It is extremely quiet and comfortable and easily yields 49mpg. Quality build, fit and finish.

Great car

I have owned for 2 years now. Been reliable and great fuel mileage. Lots of room and good acceleration. Good price and great warranty for the hybrid battery.

4.3

So quiet and smooth

RECENTLY test drove a Sonata Hybrid and was very impressed with the base model ride quality and interior comfort . The back seat is one of the roomiest I have ever sat in and I'm 6'1".