2017 Hyundai Sonata Plug-In Hybrid consumer reviews

side view of 2017 Sonata Plug-In Hybrid Hyundai
Explore the 2017 Hyundai Sonata Plug-In Hybrid
3.4

Electric drive battery problems

Over past 4yrs have had trouble with the electric drive system several time. The promised 25mi per charge has slowly declined to 21mi. Do not call the hyundai tow service. They are almost impossible to deal with. Car in shop now with electric drive battery problems. It died while in electric mode. Couldn't turn off, no power, no steering. Dealership does not have enough trained personnel.

Sonata Limited Plugin Hybrid Rocks

This car is quiet, classy, and fun to drive. I love all the whistles and bells. The quality of the car is exceptional and the technology is the best that i've ever had. Love the Apple "Car Play" and getting 54 free miles a day/270 a week helps me from filling up my car weekly. A tank of gas lasts me two weeks driving 100 miles a day to work.

Best car I've owned

This car was simply put, always on point. It had the electric punch when you hit the gas, and the punch would carry through to the gas engine kicking in. Very good car, reliable too.

Economical

This has been the best performing economical vehicle I've ever driven. Since I've been driving this vehicle I have saved over $250 monthly. I commute fifty seven miles daily and feel very safe and comfortable driving this vehicle.

A highly efficient commuting vehicle

Surprisingly comfortable car, easy to drive, excellent value for more and has every saferty feature available. This is our first Hyundai, very impressed with car and long warranty.

3.8

Overall nice car

Nice car. Above my price range at this time. It handled nice, comfortable, and good performance. Nice exterior design. Nice interior design, good layout and roomy

Love this car!

This car met all of my needs. Comfortable! Tons of trunk space. I love the options which include apple play and smart trunk. And besides all of the that I average over 40 miles per gallon!

4.1

Great on gas mileage. Comfortable interior

Purchased this car for a 100 miles of commuting per day. Comfortable seats, loaded with features. Drives like a sedan?not a hatchback. Getting more than 27 EV miles as long as I don?t floor it.

Great purchase - just what I was looking for!

After months of searching for the best value, we choose this car. The price / value was right. Took less than 2 hours to complete the deal. Very happy with this car.

Lot of car for the money

Good value, roomy and comfortable, luxury features for low price. Easy to adjust driver's seat for change of drivers, with power seats-- a very rare feature on plug-in hybrids. Far better value than MBZ or BMW with power seats. Regular model comes with everything except memory seats, can do without. Harbor Hyundai in Long Beach, CA is willing to get to the best price, most of the other dealers are a waste of time.