2018 Hyundai Tucson consumer reviews

side view of 2018 Tucson Hyundai
Explore the 2018 Hyundai Tucson
Shop the 2018 Hyundai Tucson

a very nice car

This car met all what I need and wanted. It have enough space in the back. It drives smoothly. It is just a great car! I love it!

4.2

Good for commuting and has nice features

I've had a 2009 Hyundai Santa Fe and needed to get a new one so I test drove the Tuscon. I wanted to get a smaller SUV since the new Santa Fe is a lot larger than mine. Plus I don't like the way the Santa Fe looks with the body change. The Tuscon I drove was a 2018 Limited Edition so it had the leather seats and all the trimmings. It was not as comfortable as my old Santa Fe. The seats were harder and the leather trim felt cheap. I like Hyundai's infotainment systems and design for the most part. They are user friendly and easy to navigate. Test driving was tough. I went from a 6 cylinder Hyundai Santa Fe Limited Edition to a Tuscon. The Tuscon took a while to get up to speed but it was very nimble which I like about Hyundai vehicles. It handled very well and the lane assist and breaking assist are nice features if you need them. I think this would be a great vehicle for someone that likes to have all the latest and greatest tech and driver aids. Also, the price isn't too bad. I did not end up buying this vehicle because it just didn't have the horsepower and the interior wasn't as comfortable. I feel like the sticker prices was pretty high for the interior quality and low horsepower. I can tell you that I put 110K miles on my other Hyundai and it was very low maintenance. I really didn't have any major issues with it and it was a good vehicle. I think Hyundai is a good reliable make and you can't go wrong with their warranty.

Most beautiful car I have ever owned. It had ever

This car was exactly what I wanted ... room for four grandkids. It also had air conditioning which I didn't have in last car I had.

2018 Tucson Limited

This car is great. It's comfortable, it has a turbo and "sport" driving mode and heated leather, fully adjustable front seats. My only complaint is that it takes a while to get thru the owners manuals, but, the car has a lot of features and options. We did our research before we bought this car and we feel we bought the best car for our needs. I would definitely buy another and would definitely recommend it to family and friends.

What a great buy and vehicle

Everything about this car makes us happy we bought it! Has a very smooth ride and plenty of interior room. My wife and I both love the car!

Very nice for the cost

So far we love this SUV. Is it the cutting edge best on the market? No it isn't. But is it a great vehicle for the money absolutley. Dont be discouraged becouse of the brand. Honda like quality for much cheaper.

Very stylish vehicle

Very roomy, Love the color white , Quiet in the cabin , engines pretty quiet , quicken take off no slack , meets all my needs for my young family very pleased with this vehicle .

I am in love with this car.

I love my new car. I give it an A+ for handling the snow and icy roads... Which I experienced a lot of last week. I give it an A+ for comfort. It's a very smooth ride. Interior is comfortable and roomy. I love the button that opens my garage door and it actually has a really good range. I love the Blue Link. I love being able to start my car, lock and unlock my doors and sound the alarm, all from the app. It even works with Alexa. And the widgets that come with the Blue Link app....awesome. I have a widget on my home screen... I just hit it, enter my pin and my car starts. I love the safety features. It's a big piece of mind. The blind spot and parking assist is super helpful. It's nice to feel safe while driving around my precious cargo. It is a beautiful car. I love the headlights on it. The tires and trim are super cool. It's peppy and fun to drive. I thought I would miss having 6 cylinders but I don't. Not at all. My last car was a '03 Santa Fe and it was super reliable. I have total faith in Hyundai and feel like this car will last me a long time.

4.4

Great comfort car

Great confront car and taking road trips just wish had more kick to to be the complete package of space and fun all in one car

The most reliable car I ever had was Toyota Camry

It nice its basic not a lot of extravagant looking festures but it have everything needed to drive with convenience. Back row is comfortable like a mid size car.