2018 Hyundai Tucson consumer reviews

side view of 2018 Tucson Hyundai
Explore the 2018 Hyundai Tucson
Shop the 2018 Hyundai Tucson
2.0

Many faults for such a new car

Car locks from inside when a key is key is left inside. Ive been locked out of my own car several times. No car car should lock with keys still inside. I owned several other cars that were older from 2014 even that if you leave your keys inside of the car and alarm goes off. And will not lock. I’ve several times walked around my card to go into the passenger side to get something out of my purse or something out of the glove box with my keys in my purse sitting in my front seat never hit the lock button and walk around to get back in my car and the car is locked by the time I get there what car this day and age does that anymore. It’s been such a nuisance. And this car guzzles gas more than any vehicle I have ever had or owned. I regret buying this vehicle.

Dependable and great value for money

Car is amazingly comfortable and well made for the price point. We got the Value Trim. All in all, we got the car for almost 8,000 usd cheaper than a similarly equipped CRV after rebates. Cargo opening is a little on the small side but does not really bother us. Driving dynamics are not the best but not too boring either unless you like to drive really fast. Corners pretty well and also does not feel sluggish in the free way. Hands free lift gate is very convenient and in my opinion, the car has just enough safety features that you don’t become dependent on them. Coupled with amazing warranty, hard to find a better deal.

A great vehicle for the price, year, and mileage.

I really like the Tucson, while it lacks some of the luxury features on my last 2 cars, I love what I got for the price and mileage.

Awesome Car

I've had my Tucson for almost a year and it's the best car I've ever owned! It's not too big but it is very roomy and is perfect for what I do. Gas mileage is pretty good and it doesn't cost much more than my old Elantra to fill up. I would recommend this car to everyone. Hyundai really is great!

4.1

New Fan of Hyundai!!!

This car has met all my needs! Having a new family this was a perfect car for the price! Plenty of room for me and my family, lots of leg space since I’m a tall person, I would recommend this car to all who are starting a family.

Just purchased

I like the looks of the vehicle, comfortable, got the touring awd model dark grey. Alloy rims are very attractive, NO CD player, why??? Mpg is good getting around 34 with our commute. 55-60 mph Seats are very comfortable, vision is good, it is good value for the $

Nicest car I have owned in quiet a while . Love it

This car is great for me . Love sitting up higher and easy to get in and out. Enjoying the smooth ride and easy to handle for parking and etc..

Quiet, smooth ride, comfortable and looks good.

I had not bought a car in over 20 years so I am still learning about all the new technology that my 2018 Tucson has to offer. My favorite so far is the hands free WiFi hookup with my phone. My second favorite thing is how easy it is to drive and how comfortable I feel in it. Overall, the best decision I made was to purchase this used 2018 Tucson.😊

Love the cargo room and ease of moving the seats

Love the vehicle's cargo room. Love the interior look and feel and enjoy all of the technology. Just wish there was a charge port in the back seat for passengers to use while traveling.

3.7

Headroom

If your driver is over six feet tall and you want a great mpg car, this is it. Eugene is 6'4" and has room to spare. The ride is a bit bumpy, as much as you would expect for the size. Acceleration is slow. MPGs is wonderful.