2019 Veloster

2019 Hyundai Veloster

#4 Most Popular Wagon/Hatchback
2019 Hyundai Veloster

Have You Driven the 2019 Hyundai Veloster?

I love this car so much I bought my 3rd Veloster

by LuvVeloTurbo from Santa Monica on Wed Jun 27 2018

I really do love this car. It meets all my needs in a car; fun to drive, sporty and fast, 3rd door for allowing passengers in and out with ease, Hatch back trunk space allows for me to place large items in the back like a bike or ski gear. The new 2019 has some nice features like the new touch screen with apple play. Great on Gas! The aggressive look and the way the car handles has been definitely redone. Definitely recommend the Turbo

Holds its own for a 4 cylinder.

by NiNi on Tue Aug 07 2018

I am a Genesis Sedan owner and 4 cylinder has never been my preference but I test drove this and fell in love with the sports mode. I love the sporty interior. I love the technology. Simple yet techy. The 3rd door is very convenient. I do not regret this purchase so far.

All around excitement

by VelosterEMP from Phoenix, AZ on Tue Jun 19 2018

This is my first brand new car and I love it! I previously owned a 2015 Veloster and enjoyed that to an extent, but let me tell you, improvements have been made. The beautiful red accents inside the car are perfectly complimented by ?TURBO? in small red letters and a sleek red accent in the grill. I love looking at the car, but driving it exceeds the thrill of sight. From the gentle pur of the stock exhaust to the roar of acceleration with a high pitch Turbo to whistle in your ears, I feel sexy riding in style. Also, Mileage means a lot when commuting 60 miles round trip a day, so I am very impressed to be averaging 40 mpg. Hyundai went above and beyond my expectations and I am so happy I went with the 2019 Hyundai Veloster Turbo.

Round two with Veloster.

by Gymfly from Atlanta, Ga on Wed Aug 08 2018

I never thought that I would ever buy a Hyundai but I fell in love with the quirky styling and bought a 2016 base value edition. when I saw the 2019 had refreshed styling, upgraded tech and a more powerful 2.0 L, engine I decided to go to my dealer to have a look. There was very little that I disliked with my 2016 (under powered, lack of new tech). The 2019 addresses these issues and adds a few tricks. I miss the panoramic sunroof and I wish I could choose my interior color (not a fan of the light color leather with the Turbo Ultimate). Hyundai has come a long way baby! This has great style lines, a solid build and that great Hyundai warranty. Best value and most fun for the price.

Best warranty and great gas mileage

by Shelly61666 from Hermiston Oregon on Mon Jul 30 2018

Had an older model that I loved and fell in love with the sleek look of 2019. Comfort at an affordable price. We now own 2 and in 10 years will look into them again.

Funnest little car I?ve owned

by Yuri from San Diego CA on Sat Jul 14 2018

I?ve been eyeing the Veloster Turbo for quite some time and decided to finally go for it. I?ve had it for about a month now and it puts a smile on my face every time I drive it to and from work. It?s got great gas mileage, and packs a punch with the great pricing. It?s got a ton of features with a price you can?t beat.

Most reliable car I have ever owned

by Saragurl107 from Shelby, NC on Sat Aug 25 2018

This car is beautiful. It is the perfect size and it fits all my needs. It is reliable, and it?s a hatchback which I love.

It's a great car!

by HattieJ from Mentor, OH on Wed Jul 18 2018

The Veloster is a great handling car. Fun to drive. I'm glad I purchased this car! It has many bells and whistles. Great car!!! A very good value.

Small, Sporty and Great Looking

by Mike from Tarzana, Ca. on Sat Sep 15 2018

Really want to own it. This car gets great reviews and although I love my Elantra, trading it for a Veloster Turbo would be a nice upgrade.

The car is good

by Tundramac2012 on Mon Jul 30 2018

I like the vehicle. The car looks good and drives great. I really like the HUD in the tech version. I would not recommend the Hyundai dealership in Leduc.

1 2

Our Take on the 2019 Hyundai Veloster

The verdict:

The redesigned 2019 Hyundai Veloster packs more driving fun than the typical compact hatchback, but you'll have to put up with a claustrophobic backseat and limited cargo versatility.

Versus the competition:

The Veloster's nimble moves and unique styling give it a performance flair that makes many competitors seem dull by comparison.

The second-generation Hyundai Veloster retains the kind of quirky design cues that helped set its predecessor apart, things like three conventional doors — one on the driver's side and two on the passenger side — and a raked roofline. With this redesign, however, Hyundai has brought that offbeat sense of style into the cabin.

The 2019 Veloster starts at $19,385, including an $885 destination charge. We tested two versions of the car: a top-of-the-line Ultimate trim level and an R-Spec trim priced at $29,160 and $23,785, respectively. Both trims had the optional 201-horsepower, turbocharged 1.6-liter four-cylinder engine instead of the standard 147-hp, 2.0-liter four-cylinder. The... Read More