2010 Infiniti G 37

Very happy with this pruhase

by from Boston, MA on September 18, 2017

I've only had this car for about a month but I love it. Very smooth ride that has great pick-up with the 330 HP! Comfortable interior with a smooth-lined exterior, well worth the value!

My favorite car I've ever had!!!

by from Fishkill, NY on September 14, 2017

I love my Infiniti G37! It is so reliable and stylish. It is a very comfortable drive with very user friendly technology! Everything from top to bottom is magnificent about this car! Its so fun to drive and I would recommend to anyway who loves great cars!

Best car I have ever owned or driven

by from houston, texas on September 7, 2017

This car is very nice on the inside and is very smooth drive. The horsepower lends a strong powerful drive.

Solid as a rock

by from Detroit, MI on September 5, 2017

Currently have 96K miles and it is solid as the day I bought it. Only problems during that time have been a loose radio speaker on top of the dash, If you go 65mph it can get 30 mpg, 28 at 70. Mileage increased at 35K miles it must have a very tight engine which appears to have loosened up after a that time. I have the G37xS. Steering rated by Car and Driver as better than BMW.

Nice sporty coupe

by from NorCal on August 17, 2017

Good car overall. Great performance, great handling. Seats are stiff and a little too bolstered for long drives. Stereo sounds great but Bluetooth is spotty and hard drive is a joke. Runs thru tires fast. Gas mileage in town sucks, but it does pretty decent on the highway. Car gets plenty of compliments on the road.

Uses car for Havingfun

Best car I have ever owned

by from houston, texas on August 16, 2017

This car was amazing in the fact that it was very reliable, sporty, fast, comfortable, spacious and safe. I drove it until 120,000 miles.

Overall great car!

by from Frankfort on August 9, 2017

I have owned my Infiniti G37 for 4 years and I can't say enough good things about it. It's just an overall great car!

New owner 2010 g37

by from Bloomington on July 31, 2017

Very fun to drive. Looks awesome. Not for family use. A friend of mine had one and it seemed reliable so I bought one. Pricing for used is very affordable.

2010 G37 Journey sedan

by from San Leandro on July 13, 2017

The G37 is a very stylish car with plenty of power, comfortable interior, great handling. I really love the way this car accelerates, handles very well. Mine came with heated seats, rear view camera, dual zone temperature, bluetooth, homelink where you can connect your garage door opener to rear view mirror. Gas milage is pretty good, I have been averging over 22 miles city and freeway combined, ive avetaged over 27 on freeway. Very comfortable seating, also has a/c / heater vents in rear passenger compartment, 1 touch windows up/down on all 4 windows. Cell phone is connected by bluetooth, so it's hand free. Radio controls and cruse controls on steering wheel. Easy to see all sides when driving, very little blind spots. Highly recommend to anyone looking foe luxury sport sedan. One drawback is not too comfortable for 3 adults in back seat, 2 is fine.

Uses car for Havingfun

Most fun car to drive I have ever owned

by from Rural Chicago on July 11, 2017

It looks awesome before you even get it. It's fast, instant speed, corners are 50 mph Rush stomping the gas pedal b4 I'm through the corner, it is glued to the road. Quiet except for the awesome Bose 13 Speaker open air system, speakers in the head rests, WoW its playing My music from the hardrive or XM fantastic. Heated and Cooled seats both front seats are 12 way power leather seats hugging your bodies, Hot Hot Hot!

Our Expert Review: 2010 Infiniti G 37