2010 G37

2010 INFINITI G37

2010 INFINITI G37

Have You Driven the 2010 INFINITI G37?

Best all around car I've owned

by Movinon from on Thu May 05 2011

I've put 10,500 miles on my 2010 G37,Journey,sedan. It is used primarily for highway trips, so I wanted something that handled good was fast and had a lot of content inside, to keep me entertained. The G37 fit the bill. I drive fairly fast and consistently get 26 to 28 mpg. On my long trips I can fit quite a bit more in the trunk, then I thought I would be able to. I've had zero problems with the car and it is a pleasure to drive,especially when i have to do some aggressive passing.

Great sports sedan!

by GTech from Atlanta, GA on Mon Sep 20 2010

I upgraded from a 2007 Maxima to the G. The car is noticeably smaller than the Maxima, but quieter, smoother, more refined, and much faster. I got 29 mpg on a recent trip to DC, so I'm please with the gas mileage as well. The entertainment system is terrific with the premium package, and the NAV system has proven to be accurate and reliable to date. The iPod and iPhone interfaces nicely via USB and bluetooth, respectively. My only gripe would be space...it'd be nice to have the room in the Maxima, but I guess that's where the M fits? Also, why did my Maxima have a heated steering wheel and automatic folding mirrors, and the G doesn't?!? Overall, you can't go wrong with this sweet ride!

Excellent Car!!!!

by G37S For Life! from LA on Sun Sep 12 2010

Pros: Acceleration, Radio / Interior Controls, Exterior Styling,Grip, Paddle Shifter. Cons: Tight Rear Seat,Cargo Space, Transmission jerk @ low speed. Overall I am happy with my purchase.People would always compliment me with the car... Turns heads every time! Awesome acceleration and handling...If your thinking about getting one this is it...Have compared different cars BMW,MB...Nothing compares...Test Drive it and you'll know..............

Her Inf G37

by jandfr from SC on Sat Jul 10 2010

An exceptional car - - handling is outstanding, performance can't be beat ( 327 hp), comfort -not quite as good as our E 300, but well above average. Very satisfied with our purchase.

Outstanding vehicle!

by Billy d from Lake Villa on Wed Oct 02 2013

High performance, luxury car, not an ordinary vehicle! Fit and finish is extraordinary! 330 hp is fast and it sounds mean! Have driven this car for two months and it is unbelievable to drive. Highly recommended, blows the doors off a BMW...

Better than Expected

by Florida Cruiser from Florida on Sat Jun 15 2013

Incredible vehicle! Drives as great as it looks. I researched hardtop convertibles under $60,000 for almost a year before choosing this car, and I would definitely buy it again! I've never once regretted this car. The number of compliments I've received increases daily.

Lacking true emotion for the enthusiast

by TunedG37 from Upstate NY on Thu May 29 2014

This has been my absolute dream car since it first came out back in 07'-08'. I worked hard and I saved up and I was finally in a position to get one for myself. My previous car was a 03' G35 coupe, which certainly had it's issues from the get go. However, I didn't mind the overall feel of the car, because when you were hard on it, it felt like you were. With my 2010 G37 coupe, it's so quite that passengers can hear me whisper even when driving at extremely excessive speeds. Now this is all fine and well if that's what you're looking for, but my question to you is if peace and quite is what you're after, then why go for a car with an optional 330 horsepower, rear-wheel drive, manual 6-speed transmission. My point is this...I bought this car to have fun, to modify, tune, and make my own, and while I absolutely love it...it doesn't get my blood boiling like one would think. If you want this car to exude emotion, expect to drop a couple thousand on an intake, exhaust, and suspension. Otherwise, 10MPH and 110MPH feel exactly the same, and you might even find yourself grinding your manual transmission at times because you can't even feel the car revving. Sounds nice...but it's not. Just wish it wasn't QUITE so refined.

I love this car

by Insurantly from Plano, TX on Sun Sep 01 2013

Great car. Ive had it for about a month now. My car insurance went up a little but im fine with that

New owner 2010 g37

by Upstatejake from Bloomington on Mon Jul 31 2017

Very fun to drive. Looks awesome. Not for family use. A friend of mine had one and it seemed reliable so I bought one. Pricing for used is very affordable.

My 300+ Horsepower Princess

by G37x Princess from Frankfort, KY on Mon Jun 20 2011

7 months ago I purchased a G37x Coupe and it's made my day to day commute very enjoyable. A few things that annoy me with the car are the hard shift changes at lower speeds (sometimes hard enough to make you think you have been hit from behind), getting soaked at a drive thru with the slightest rain fall, and cumbersome & slow hands free dialing. Things I love about the car styling, handling, adjustable heated seats, music box, and the fact that the seat belt doesn't ding and ding when you don't wear it. This is my first 2 door, sporty car and I sure didn't realize what I had been missing all these years. If your in the market for a new car...you have to check this one out.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Our Take on the 2010 INFINITI G37

If you’re shopping $40,000 sport sedans, the Infiniti G37 is required driving: It is smartly appointed, well-equipped, reliable and as much of a hoot to drive as the BMW 3 Series.

The BMW pedestal is high praise; in terms of sheer driving dynamics, the G37 is arguably the only competitor that can share that position. For 2010, the G comes as a sedan, coupe or convertible and is available in base, Journey, Sport and Anniversary editions. Click here to see the whole lineup or here to compare the 2010 G37 with the 2009. We evaluated the 2010 convertible earlier this year, so this review focuses on the car we drove more recently: an all-wheel-drive G37x Sport.

New Styling