2010 G37

2010 INFINITI G37

2010 INFINITI G37

Have You Driven the 2010 INFINITI G37?

Excellent Sport Sedan

by SportSedan9 from Northern Virginia on Tue May 11 2010

This car is a beast inside and out fully loaded. There is no justification for buying a BMW 335 priced $10K more, unless the name is important to you. Performance and creature-comforts are spectacular and easy-to-use. Seamless paddle-shifting, great acceleration and comfortable ride, not to mention, all the bells-and-whistles you need and want. If you want a Sports-car with 4 doors, this is the way to go.

my 2010 G37x Canadian review

by First Time Infiniti owner from Ontario Canada on Thu Sep 08 2011

After owning a Toyota Highlander for several years it was time to return to a sportier car. I still needed 4 doors, and something that would perform well in winter. After test driving other cars in the market (Mercedes, Lexus and Audi) I settled on the G37x as it exceeded the others in one way or another, especially price. I love the electronics incl. the adaptive cruise control and backup camera, as well as total hands-free stereo/ navigation and phone. I guess my only complaint would be the hesitation I get when I step on the gas to accelerate quickly, like when pulling into traffic, or out to pass. It's like the transmission takes a moment to decide what to do...but once it does, hang on! The first time I did this my sunglasses flew off my head! Otherwise I have no complaints. It looks great, with an understated sporty feel. It's not an in-your-face trendy car, more of an "I know I'm great so I don't have to flaunt it" feel!!! And the AWD performs as well as the Highlander did (maybe better), which was most surprising!

Excellent Car!!!!

by G37S For Life! from LA on Sun Sep 12 2010

Pros: Acceleration, Radio / Interior Controls, Exterior Styling,Grip, Paddle Shifter. Cons: Tight Rear Seat,Cargo Space, Transmission jerk @ low speed. Overall I am happy with my purchase.People would always compliment me with the car... Turns heads every time! Awesome acceleration and handling...If your thinking about getting one this is it...Have compared different cars BMW,MB...Nothing compares...Test Drive it and you'll know..............

Exactly What I Excpected

by Car Researcher from on Mon Jun 11 2012

It's fast, it's sexy, and it's comfortable. I get a sedan with sport car speed and supple leather. The only thing I wished it had is a touch screen, but that's it.

Great sports sedan!

by GTech from Atlanta, GA on Mon Sep 20 2010

I upgraded from a 2007 Maxima to the G. The car is noticeably smaller than the Maxima, but quieter, smoother, more refined, and much faster. I got 29 mpg on a recent trip to DC, so I'm please with the gas mileage as well. The entertainment system is terrific with the premium package, and the NAV system has proven to be accurate and reliable to date. The iPod and iPhone interfaces nicely via USB and bluetooth, respectively. My only gripe would be space...it'd be nice to have the room in the Maxima, but I guess that's where the M fits? Also, why did my Maxima have a heated steering wheel and automatic folding mirrors, and the G doesn't?!? Overall, you can't go wrong with this sweet ride!

Her Inf G37

by jandfr from SC on Sat Jul 10 2010

An exceptional car - - handling is outstanding, performance can't be beat ( 327 hp), comfort -not quite as good as our E 300, but well above average. Very satisfied with our purchase.

Best all around car I've owned

by Movinon from on Thu May 05 2011

I've put 10,500 miles on my 2010 G37,Journey,sedan. It is used primarily for highway trips, so I wanted something that handled good was fast and had a lot of content inside, to keep me entertained. The G37 fit the bill. I drive fairly fast and consistently get 26 to 28 mpg. On my long trips I can fit quite a bit more in the trunk, then I thought I would be able to. I've had zero problems with the car and it is a pleasure to drive,especially when i have to do some aggressive passing.

Better than Expected

by Florida Cruiser from Florida on Sat Jun 15 2013

Incredible vehicle! Drives as great as it looks. I researched hardtop convertibles under $60,000 for almost a year before choosing this car, and I would definitely buy it again! I've never once regretted this car. The number of compliments I've received increases daily.

Exotic at a Convenient Price

by GJD from DC Metro, Maryland on Fri Dec 06 2013

I purchased the G37x because I wanted a sporty 2 door that had style, performance and comfort for year around, all season duty. I was considering the Nissan 370Z. I love the 370Z style but not necessarily the size for everyday driving and this car does not have an AWD option. Most cars in this class provide sporty performance only when the weather conditions are perfect. The Infiniti is a full time sports car. The car magazines state that the competitor class for this car are the Audi A5; BMW 335; Hyundai Genesis Coupe; Mazda Rx. I have driven each and would place this car a close second to the A5 if only for the reason that the Audi's back seat is actually useable unlike the others (G37 definitely not!). If one were to use the G37 back seat for adults, it would only be for a few blocks. This is actually a two seat car, albiet, stretched. The G37x is a nimble driving sports machine. Although, I am not technically savy enough to explain the mechanics of the AWD system, I give it all the credit for the secure feel of the ride through hard cornering manuevers and wet weather. This car feels tight on the road whether rain or sunshine. When it comes to performance you will be comfortable that this car can hold its own with any sports car on the road while zipping through traffic and this includes the additional class of muscle machines such as the Mustang; Corvette and Camaro; but I would not drag race with them from a standing start. The G-car is not that type of machine. This car is deceptivelly small. From the outside you have the impression that there is a lot of room, but when you are inside what you'll find is that there is substantial leg room for the front occupants, no leg room for the rear; minimal trunk space (two-three large carry on luggage); which means that all of the room is taken by the 3.7 liter engine and the wheels. The interior design is a combination of classy and sexy. The upgraded computer center which hosts the navigation suite; radio (Bose Speakers) is nothing short of modern in its look, feel and function. It is relatively simple to use, intuitive and practical. Does a car need a weather station? Before I had the G37, I thought not, but now that I have one, I won't buy another car without one. The transmission is equipped with a seven speed automatic system that can convert to manual on-demand. The shifting thorugh the gears is extremely smooth and the down shift to stop is even more impressive. there is no jerking in either direction. My only criticism of the transmission is that when you are on the highway at speed and want to do a sudden passing manuever, there is an annoying delay in the kick gear! But when it kicks in, it really kicks in! This is not a family car. If you are looking for a sports car that is practicle for everyday driving including comuting traffic, this is your machine.

Outstanding vehicle!

by Billy d from Lake Villa on Wed Oct 02 2013

High performance, luxury car, not an ordinary vehicle! Fit and finish is extraordinary! 330 hp is fast and it sounds mean! Have driven this car for two months and it is unbelievable to drive. Highly recommended, blows the doors off a BMW...

1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Our Take on the 2010 INFINITI G37

If you're shopping $40,000 sport sedans, the Infiniti G37 is required driving: It is smartly appointed, well-equipped, reliable and as much of a hoot to drive as the BMW 3 Series.

The BMW pedestal is high praise; in terms of sheer driving dynamics, the G37 is arguably the only competitor that can share that position. For 2010, the G comes as a sedan, coupe or convertible and is available in base, Journey, Sport and Anniversary editions. Click here to see the whole lineup or here to compare the 2010 G37 with the 2009. We evaluated the 2010 convertible earlier this year, so this review focuses on the car we drove more recently: an all-wheel-drive G37x Sport.

New Styling