Skip to main content

• Exterior 4.6
Explore the 2013 INFINITI JX35
Shop the 2013 INFINITI JX35

A reliable comfortable Japanese cat

The best car you can have , Cvt is not an issue at all, Jeep cvt is bad nissans is good , confort another level

Great car

Owning this car for a 1 year. Loved it. A lot of people complaining about transmission, but folks, just change the oil there every 30000 km. That's all

3.0

Useless comfortable car

I have one in less than 4 months transmission was down. transmission repair cost more than the car. $13800.00 for transmission only no used available and I am stuck paying my car note.

2.0

Transmission Should Be Recalled!!!

Why has the Xtronic CVT (transmission) NOT been recalled. This vehicle has become a DEATH TRAP in less than 2 years. Do your research and stay away from this or any Nissans that have the CVT (Altima, Murano, Pathfinder, QX60, Etc).

So far so good

Love the luxuary! Drives & rides very well! Was driving a mini van proir and wanted space and the extras. Tons of room for passengers & your stuff.

Great cars great service

I love my new car it is very sporty and roomy for my family. Great price and it’s everything I wanted in a suv .

Reliable

This Truck meets all my needs it has everything I wanted it to have! I love that it’s fully loaded and it’s rides really smooth

Great family car

With the DVD in the headrest, the kids love this car. Extraordinary reliable. We have well over 100k miles on it and it runs like it Di day one.

Most loaded car I owned

So far so good except for the seat belt at the passenger’s side ,back-hard for passenger to seat seat belt-hard to put in place otherwise a good car performance-wise!

Coolest Luxury SUV ever

This car met all my needs. Very spacious and incredible legroom including the third row seating. Nice soundsystem smooth sunroof camera shows 360 cool headrest