2019 INFINITI QX50 consumer reviews

side view of 2019 QX50 INFINITI
Explore the 2019 QX50 INFINITI
Shop the 2019 QX50 INFINITI

Infiniti G37

So far so good...Still getting to know my new car. Will be driving it around town and can really see the ride. Wish my trunk space was a little bit larger...

My first Luxury SUV and I love it!

This SUV met all my needs regarding styling, safety and pricing. I did a lot of research on Infiniti because I have a Nissan Pathfinder as well. The buying process was the easiest I’ve ever done.

Most reliable car than I own

I keep returning and keep buying Infiniti because of the quality in their cars. I don’t worry about any kind of auto problems, I only drive.

4.0

Never buy a boring base model

This car is basic. No real bells and whistles. I was attracted to the overall appearance and settled. The infotainment system SUCKS! No Apple car play. Not equipped with navigation, no moonroof and not great on gas and faux leather seats...I traded a 2017 Audi A4 with a apple CarPlay, moonroof and real leather seats for something bigger but lacked features that I desired but couldn’t afford.

2.1

Save yourself the headache

I’ve been left stranded twice in two weeks. The car died, wouldn’t start but lights worked...lights wouldn’t actually turn off, wipers were moving and wouldn’t turn off, the driver side seat was bucking, the trunk wouldn’t open. The car was towed in and I was told it was the battery. I was not provided a loaner car nor was the car driven back to me. I had to arrange a tow back. Somewhere in between towing it to and from the service center, the leather seat was damaged. Two weeks after the first failure, the car does the same thing. I was told again it was the battery. I was left stranded again. Miraculously, after a call to corporate and speaking with a different service coordinator, a loaner was driven out to me during the next day. But I didn’t have a car to get me to work that morning, again. Infiniti USA will not allow me out of the lease even though I’m no longer comfortable driving this vehicle. Save yourself the headaches, don’t buy. Outside of these incidents, there are squeaky noises coming from the doors. The navigation system requires info to be inputted, then clears out some info already inputted to be reentered again. Seats are comfy.

One of the most reliable cars I’ve owned.

I love my QX50. Other than a few electrical issues, it has been a great car. It gets great gas mileage, and is a comfortable smooth ride.

Most expensive car I owe

I think it is Great , very reliable!! Get great gas mileage and easy to handle!! Look Good also. Infinity are very fast cars the ride is smooth.

Best Car I've Ever Owned.

This is an amazing vehicle that I am so sorry to have to sell. But I lost my job and need the money. The car is beautiful and stylish inside and out. CVT engine gives amazing drive, reliability, and handling, without sacrificing power. All the many options in the car work great and make the car a charm to use and drive.

A Near semi-autonomous unmatched Value

I have owned this vehicle for 21 months and purchased it new. I opted for the Essential trim because I wanted Pro-Pilots Assist and the other features that came along with that trim level. Bottom line is that for the price (Which you can get ALOT off sticker... like almost 8k off) there is nothing comparable. Yes if you do sticker comparisons the X3 and Q5 have better value due to better driving dynamics etc. HOWEVER, I was able to purchase for nearly 8k off sticker... an impossible feat with there German brands. Besides a good value for the price you need to realize that you are getting a near Tesla level "semi-autonomous" driving assist for around $44,000. With probably the best interior in its class. I have used Pro-Pilot Assist for nearly 2 years with ZERO issues. I use it daily on the highway and even around town. Commonly missed is that it even has active autonomous braking even when you are not using cruise control. I do not use the brake pedal at stop lights. The car does it for me. once at the light or once it has already identified a car ahead of you on radar. For the price this vehicle provides me with an interior you would expect on a $70k+ (My best friend drives a 2019 M3 and is jealous of my interior) car and the autonomy of a Tesla for 44k. Some do not like the "lack of feel in the steering" this is because the steering wheel is not attached to anything...because it car drive itself 80% of the time.... Yes, Nissan rouge has Pro Pilot too but it is nowhere near as good (My brother has the 2019 Rouge). Car is nearly impossible to crash and it makes a debilitating commute a breeze in a quite relaxed cabin in a car that requires minimal input once on a highway. Buy if you want self driving in the best interior for the price hands down. If you want "invigorating driving dynamics from a commuter SUV" I guess buy a X3... or a sports sedan...that not what this car was designed to compete with.

Extreemly stylish and comfortable

I replaced my 2014 Q50 with a new 2019 QX50, I was looking for more interior room but did not want to give up styling, comfort and power. The QX50 beat the competition on all three items.