2019 QX50

2019 INFINITI QX50

2019 INFINITI QX50

5 out of 5 stars Exterior Styling

Have You Driven the 2019 INFINITI QX50?

Excellent Car

by Marco in Florida from Clearwater on Mon Apr 23 2018

This car is so different from the older QX50 in positive ways. The car has almost every intelligent feature one could ask for, i.e. technology, safety. Striking exterior styling and beautiful functional interior. The ride is smooth and quite and the Bose system sounds incredible. The new Variable Compression engine is Amazing. It is powerful when needed and the gas mileage matched the EPA estimates. I would highly recommend this vehicle to anyone comparing luxury crossovers, i.e. Audi, Volvo, Lincoln, Cadillac, BMW, etc.

Very nice car

by EChan from NJ on Fri Aug 03 2018

The car is beautiful inside and out. The drive is very comfortable/quick/and fuel efficient. I'm able to get around 36 mpg when I drive conservatively to work. My few complaints are computer screen smudges. I would have liked a little more space by the armrest to place things on top. I think the USB ports are only 1 Amp. Most phones now can take a faster charge from the usb port. Also would have liked android auto.

Proud QX50 owner

by Theiccemann from Texarkana, TX on Wed Jun 20 2018

I traded a 2017 Miata in February for a QX30 because of the size of the Miata. I found the QX30 a little cramped. After research I felt I would be more comfortable with the QX50 or QX60. Like "Goldilocks" I found the QX30 too small, the QX60 too large, but the QX50 just right. With all the safety features I felt it couldn't be beat. I contacted Corey King, as he was so nice and helpful on our first purchase from EVERETT for a deal of a lifetime. We got close but we were treated so well at Everett we purchased it anyway. After one days ownership I can say the QX50 far exceeded my expectations. Thanks to everyone who was involved in our purchase. Bill and Vickie Mulvany, Texarkana, AR

Infiniti Flagship 2019 QX50 AWD!!

by SOCAWARRIOR4U from Brooklyn, NY on Sun Apr 22 2018

The exterior of this vehicle is sleek and aggressive, with nice lines and bold contours that blend well with new LED front headlights and newly redesigned front grill with all around chrome accents. The seats are of high quality leather and stitching. The panoramic sunroof is breathtaking and stunning. There’s lots of room in the rear seats, and when folded down the cargo area is plentiful and massive. The driving experience is outstanding, with several driving options from eco mode, standard, sport to the personal mode were you can input your own driving mode. Instrument panel is fully customizable to display any number of information the driver may wish to enhance the driving experience.

Best new car ever

by Halima from Cambridge, MA on Fri Jul 20 2018

I fell in love with this car the moment I sat in it and it was all I was looking for in a brand new car.

Most technologically advanced car I own

by ivxxchoicy from Fullerton, CA on Thu Jun 14 2018

I love the ProPilot ProAssist package. Saved me from getting into accidents numerous times already. Move over Tesla. INFINITI is doing big things in the car industry.

Happy with my purchase!

by Najla from La Verne, Ca on Mon Sep 24 2018

The QX50 is quite roomy and comfortable, and drives very smoothly. I love its design, both interior and exterior. The sunroof is very cool, I like how far back it opens. I?m very happy with my Infiniti.

Absolutely in love

by DANI22 from Queens, new york on Tue Jul 10 2018

Leased the 2019 QX50 memorial weekend and i love everything about it. It?s an amazing car. Every detail was thought of. And i purchased it at Infiniti of manhasset. Love that dealership. Everyone is amazing there. My salesman Shaun Banks made me feel more like family. Definitely recommend

Owned the QX 50 for only ONE month.

by Tim G. from Locust Grove, GA. on Tue Sep 11 2018

Have only owned the QX 50 for one month. So far we have been VERY pleased. From purchasing the vehicle to driving it, all was pleasurable.

This car is Awesome!

by Miracle from Lawndale, Ca on Mon Aug 06 2018

This car meets all my needs. It is very stylish and roomly. All the safety features are awesome. The sound system is crystal clear and the leather interior is nice and soft.

1 2

Our Take on the 2019 INFINITI QX50

The verdict:

The redesigned Infiniti QX50 is a smallish luxury SUV with promising technology and a lush, roomy interior, but it has a few warts.

Versus the competition:

The QX50 placed third among seven compact luxury SUVs in Cars.com's Luxury Compact SUV Challenge — a credit to its strong overall utility — but its drivability is lackluster and it's missing some desirable features.

After skipping the 2018 model year, the QX50 returns in redesigned form for 2019. I attended Infiniti's Los Angeles-area media preview (per our ethics policy, Cars.com pays for its airfare and lodging at automaker-hosted events), then participated in our SUV Challenge as a judge, driving the QX50's top trim level in both cases. On sale now, the QX50 comes in Pure, Luxe and Essential trims.

Svelte and Spacious

A stone's throw from the QX50 Concept and QX Sport Inspiration Concept that preceded it, the production QX50 follows the design language seen on the Q50 sedan and Q60 coupe — both handsome cars. Inside, Infiniti wraps much of the QX50's dashboard, upper doors and... Read More