2019 QX50

4.8 out of 5 starsReliability

All Reviews

Excellent Car

by Marco in Florida from Clearwater on April 23, 2018

This car is so different from the older QX50 in positive ways. The car has almost every intelligent feature one could ask for, i.e. technology, safety. Striking exterior styling and beautiful functional interior. The ride is smooth and quite and the Bose system sounds incredible. The new Variable Compression engine is Amazing. It is powerful when needed and the gas mileage matched the EPA estimates. I would highly recommend this vehicle to anyone comparing luxury crossovers, i.e. Audi, Volvo, Lincoln, Cadillac, BMW, etc.

Infiniti Flagship 2019 QX50 AWD!!

by SOCAWARRIOR4U from Brooklyn, NY on April 22, 2018

The exterior of this vehicle is sleek and aggressive, with nice lines and bold contours that blend well with new LED front headlights and newly redesigned front grill with all around chrome accents. The seats are of high quality leather and stitching. The panoramic sunroof is breathtaking and stunning. There’s lots of room in the rear seats, and when folded down the cargo area is plentiful and massive. The driving experience is outstanding, with several driving options from eco mode, standard, sport to the personal mode were you can input your own driving mode. Instrument panel is fully customizable to display any number of information the driver may wish to enhance the driving experience.

Proud QX50 owner

by Theiccemann from Texarkana, TX on June 20, 2018

I traded a 2017 Miata in February for a QX30 because of the size of the Miata. I found the QX30 a little cramped. After research I felt I would be more comfortable with the QX50 or QX60. Like "Goldilocks" I found the QX30 too small, the QX60 too large, but the QX50 just right. With all the safety features I felt it couldn't be beat. I contacted Corey King, as he was so nice and helpful on our first purchase from EVERETT for a deal of a lifetime. We got close but we were treated so well at Everett we purchased it anyway. After one days ownership I can say the QX50 far exceeded my expectations. Thanks to everyone who was involved in our purchase. Bill and Vickie Mulvany, Texarkana, AR

Outstanding New Vehicle

by BobOB from Gig Harbor, WA on April 4, 2018

We’ve been watching this vehicle on line for two years and reserved one. When they arrived we performance extensive road test and were very impressed. Love the styling, comfort and technology. The VC Turbo is incredible and provides plenty of power for a 4 cylinder engine.

Most technologically advanced car I own

by ivxxchoicy from Fullerton, CA on June 14, 2018

I love the ProPilot ProAssist package. Saved me from getting into accidents numerous times already. Move over Tesla. INFINITI is doing big things in the car industry.