2013 Infiniti QX56 Consumer Reviews

2013 Infiniti Qx 56
Average based on 7 reviews

Nicest SUV Ever!

by from Atlanta, GA on April 18, 2014

I bought a Black/Black 2013 QX56 with all the extras (Tech Package, Deluxe Touring Package, 22" Wheel Package & Theater Package)... my family and I LOVE LOVE LOVE this SUV... it is so luxurious, has such a commanding presence, and rides us around in grand style! I comparison shopped against Escalade, Lexus LX, Range Rover... and none of them come close! It has awesome power (400HP), smooth ride, excellent sound system, and a great in-dash command center with a 4-side camera. With the third row seat being used there is very little cargo space in the back and gas mileage isn't great, but those are minor inconveniences to owning probably the best Luxury SUV on the market!

Floating on air

by from Houston, TX on December 2, 2013

When I'm driving it feels almost like I am floating down the street. The ride is so smooth. The car handles beautifully and with incredible ease. The features are luxurious and practical. I especially love the release button for the captain's chairs to access the third row. We are one happy family!

UNBELIEVABLE CAR !!!!!!!!!!!

by from Freehold nj on April 2, 2014

Amazing Awsome EXTRAORDINARY. This car rides like yor on a CLOUD. The leather is like butter .it runs like a top SMOOTH WOW WHAT A CAR I LOVE IT!!!

Best SUV on the planet

by from Chandler, az on September 15, 2015

Blows away the competition in quality, quietness of the cabin, and technology. Make sure you get the tech,touring and theatre package

My Q56

by from Houston, Texas on October 23, 2013

I love, love, LOVE this vehicle! It is the perfect combination of space, power and luxury all rolled into one great SUV!! So far my only disappointment has been mileage but even so, I would buy it all over again!

Love it

by from Muscat on March 23, 2014

I had this car for 3 months so far, its amazingly smooth and powerful. I dont like its front grill look, but everything else is superb.

Im rich

by from PHILADELPHIA PA on December 2, 2012

I've followed This Suv since The New Body Style,Also Test Drive this vehicle The best non Limousine Ride In The Business.