2016 QX60

2016 INFINITI QX60

2016 INFINITI QX60

Have You Driven the 2016 INFINITI QX60?

Luxury but minimal options

by AB from on Sat Jun 17 2017

I appreciate the base model styling but was surprised by the lack of additional options for the base model i.e. Seat memory, blind spot monitor. Love the space in the back and ease of moving the 2nd row of seats. Very roomy 2nd and 3rd row.

Great car.

by danaxray from Columbus, Ga on Wed Apr 18 2018

This car had what we wanted. Comfort, technology and 3 rd row seats. We really enjoy it. It’s pretty roomy... my son is 6’3 and fits him comfortably.

Linda/teacher

by Linda/teacher from Pine Bluff, AR on Thu May 04 2017

Our QX 60 is very comfortable an quite. A very pretty SUV. It has so much room in it an our grand babies love watching cartoons on the DVD players.

Infinity QX 60 - Nice Ride

by Love My Ride from TN on Sun Sep 11 2016

We bought the QX60 last month for my wife. Thus far, she loves it because of the comfort, styling and performance. She also enjoys the perception of the security it provides with the safety features included in this model. We have had very limited use thus far and have not had an opportunity to drive it for a long distance, but we expect the enjoyment to be even better in the coming months. The only downside is learning the features it has that we have not had in other cars. But, it is fun seeing what each newly discovered feature provides.

My brand new qx60

by Qx60 from Miami,Fl on Sun Apr 24 2016

Let me start by saying overall im happy 3.5/5, but there are still many cons to this truck like POWER. The motor is a little bit noisy and the qx60 still really isnt moving. The new (cvt) transmission is still loud when coming to a stop. This is my first cvt transmission vehicle so maybe it takes time to get used to but im pretty sure infiniti could have refined it just a tad bit more. Also when I purchased my car they would only add options by the package. Ex stage1, 2, & 3. With three being the highest. I took 2/3 they refused to sell me the panoramic sunroof without taking the 3rd package which kinda sucks so id consider that another con. The 4th thing i didnt like was the front wheel drive kinda gives a cheap feel when driving. I would assume a rear wheel drive would feel much more luxurious in such a vehicle, but then again the all wheel option is available. Now for the pros. Stylish exterior the led daytime running lights front and rear, the hids. Smart key technology, Automatic start, interior is butter soft stitched shift knob and steering wheel. Very spacious enought room for everyone w/three rows, 3 diffrent driving modes to choose from. All around cameras that you can basically access anytime and view even while driving. Lots of cup holders bose speakers , navigation. This is my first infiniti suv. Ive owned a couple luxury cars but cant say where this truck will stand long term but like I mentioned in my opening statement im happy for the price vs the other available suv's on the market I believe I choose a safer route for long term. P.s. since I purchased my suv two wks ago I havent seen any other 2016 qx60 on the road yet, which I like ALOT. just had to throw that in lol. Good luck on your purchase.

Very family friendly and well thought out

by Dunopsum from Houston, TX on Sat Sep 16 2017

We are a family of four (5 and 6 year old girls). This vehicle is perfect balance for our family and still enough room for taking some extra friends along on those other occasions. Wife doesn't like the van and this vehicle is perfect. We have two baby seats in the 2nd row with and with the design of the QX60, it was easy sliding the 2nd row (with baby seats still attached) forward to access the 3rd row. The drive is very smooth and felt good on the road. We love the all around view camera and the remote start as well.

Good saleman and car

by Lucky Knife from sanford, florida on Fri Jul 08 2016

Michael Bakich at Sanford Infinity went above the call of duty when he tracked down a valuable knife that was inadvertently left in my car being traded in for the new QX-60. I didn't relize it was missing until six days after the trade was completed and he was able to track down the car and knife. A very good start to what I believe will be an excellent vehicle.

Great car awesome in snow also has some off readin

by Great suv from on Sat Sep 09 2017

Best vehicle ever great stylish fast when u punch the gas it flies pass everyone don't hesitate best car I have ever own

Very nice vehicle and great price

by RNHockeyMom from Chicago on Fri Apr 28 2017

I've always wanted an Infiniti and the QX60 seemed perfect for me with 3 kids, 2 large hockey bags and a stroller to cart around town. I love the option for the third row or folding the seats down to fit all the equipment. I have way more room than my Durango. All three kids fit perfectly in the back seat, and that's with a baby seat and a toddler car seat!

Love this car!

by SoCal Gal from Lake Forest, CA on Thu Jun 08 2017

Great smooth ride. Not like your typical SUV. I've only owned it for 1 month but so far so good. Love to drive it since it hads power and a gentle ride.

1 2 3

Our Take on the 2016 INFINITI QX60

The verdict: The seven-seat 2016 Infiniti QX60 looks like a member of the premium SUV class with its runway-ready styling and posh, classy cabin, but its rough ride and unrefined transmission reveal it as a luxury imposter.

Versus the competition:
While the
Infiniti QX60 out-styles most of its rivals, its competitors are quieter and have more polished road manners.

For 2016, the QX60 crossover gets a minor exterior styling update and some newly available safety features. Click here to compare it with the 2015 model. Click here to compare it with key competitors: the Acura MDX, Audi Q7 and Buick Enclave.
Exterior & Styling