2019 INFINITI QX80 consumer reviews

side view of 2019 QX80 INFINITI
Explore the 2019 INFINITI QX80
Shop the 2019 INFINITI QX80
4.0

Wished vehicle got better fuel mileage

Good vehicle, comfortable on trips and dog friendly . Better fuel mileage would be great. The interior needs updated styling. Overall we really like the quietness of the ride.

I love the luxury and size of the vehicle.

The vehicle is comfortable and it allows room for riders. I enjoy the smooth ride and how you can navigate in an out of traffic when necessary. It is good on gas when traveling a long distance.

Very comfortable SUV for my family

The Vehicle meets all safety standards, I am impressed with the performance and driving experience, I will always purchase a newer model at any time once available.

The most luxurious SUV I have ever owned

I absolutely love it!! Wanted to own it for over 2 years and the day came when I could purchase it. It is soooo worth the wait

Our Dream Vehicle

This vehicle is just what we wanted and needed. It has the power, luxury, style, features and size that make it perfect for our travel vehicle. It has the INFINITI quality throughout.

Very reliable vehicle, very comfortable.

This vehicle meets my expectations. Plenty of room, 4 adults, and 2 children in the family. Everybody is happy. Great smooth ride, and the kids are very happy watching DVD’s. Everything I need, the number 1 reason for getting my WX-80.

One of the best I've ever bought

I love love love this car. Its roomy its beautiful its is so comfortable. I have 4 grand kids plus their friend to take around. 7 people fit in this car nicely. We absolutely love it.

M retirement car

This car has met all my expectations. It is a beautiful luxury care. It runs quietly and so very smooth. I would recommend it to everyone

Best driving experience ever

besides the fuel economy this car checks all of the boxes for us . Handles great , tons of power and very comfortable . Also looks great inside and out . We love it .

Infiniti QX80

Love the QX80. Had one in the past and so glad to be back in it. The updated technology and safety features makes this suv an even better family vehicle.