2019 F-PACE

2019 Jaguar F-PACE

2019 Jaguar F-PACE

Have You Driven the 2019 Jaguar F-PACE?

A sport sedan that happens to be an SUV

by Jdoe from New England on Sat Nov 09 2019

We drove every possible option in the segment, from the xt4, X3,x5, RDX, Volvo xc's, Stelvio, Levante, the GLC and -E, and probably a few more that I don't remember. we wanted something a little bit sportier, neither my wife nor I enjoy driving soft wallowy cars. We ended up with the R sport model. I'll start off with the negative- The interior isn't as soft or plush as some of the competition. Unless you get one of the higher trims, which we did, the interior can feel a little plastic-y. It's also a little more expensive than some of the competitors, although relative to the cost of the competition it's not a huge difference. Pros- Jaguar somehow managed to get a perfect combination of handling and comfortable ride quality. We have the 20 inch wheels, I understand the larger wheels can be a little bit harsher. I think this will probably out handle most sport sedans on a curvy road (we've owned plenty of sport sedans and sports cars). You have to drive it to understand. It really is different. I really don't know how something with 8"+ of ground clearance can handle so well, it seems to shrink around you as you increase your speed, like a proper sports car should. The only other SUV that had a similar ride and handling quality was the stelvio, but the interior was too compromised, and the tech was not that good. The seats are firm but very comfortable, it was one of the few cars that we both could get comfortable in the passenger and driver seats. The heated and ventilated seats are the most powerful I've ever experienced, and are fantastic and heat up very quickly. There is plenty of room for my son who is 6'2" in the second row behind my wife and I who are 6' and 5'10" respectively. The cargo area is more than sufficient for a week's worth of supplies for four up to our lake house. None of the competitive set, with the exception of the RDX, has this much cargo space. We do have the lower horsepower gas engine, we've never needed anything more than that. We do drive spiritedly, and we've never felt it lacking in power. Around town, I'm averaging about 24 MPG, on the highway right around 27, on the 40 to 55 mph back roads up to our vacation house, we regularly get over 30 mpg. The navigation works very well, and we are very pleased with the technology in the car. the voice recognition is excellent, whether for navigation, tuning the radio, or other adjustments. The meridian audio system isn't the loudest out there but it has a very clear and true sound. I still get regular compliments on the car, even though the model has been out for 3 years now. We are very pleased with this car. Because we do a bit more around town driving then highway driving, I'm almost wishing we had gotten the diesel which is actually a little bit quicker at lower speeds (<40 mph), although slower above 40 mph. If you really enjoy driving, and want a good dose of comfort and luxury, this is probably your best choice. This car still puts a smile on my face every time I drive it, and my wife feels the same way also.

F Pace is a head turner and fun to drive but some

by ACVitale from Atlanta on Thu May 02 2019

Love this car, its sexy, its fun, its comfortable. Got it with 6 miles on the odometer and promptly drove it 1900 miles in 2 days. Normally I would be a bit sore but the comfort and the easy driving and handling characteristics made this a joy to drive. It turns heads always brings comments and i would not hesitate to recommend it. Some minor issues with the transmission button getting stuck and needing to tap it to get it to unlock to shift also the android auto occasionally does strange stuff but I am certain these will be resolved when i get a chance to get it to the dealer.

Luxurious and sporty!

by Sheri S. from Glenview, IL on Mon Jun 24 2019

I absolutely love driving the Jaguar F-Pace! It is comfortable, State-of-the-art and luxurious for a compact SUV. The features and details are outstanding. I highly recommend a test drive!

My favorite car ever

by This is my favorite car of all the cars I’ve had. from Eagan, MN on Fri Jan 03 2020

I love this car. I went from a full sized TAHOE to a smaller sized F- Pace because it was time to drive a more economical car. It will take time getting used to all the bells and whistles but it’s a thrill to see all what a car can do. My son is 6’3” and he fits in the front seat perfectly. He made sure to program his seat assignment immediately. It’s automatically a four wheel drive so there was no slipping on the icy snowy roads. I would recommend this car to someone who’s done with carpooling kids and hauling. I don’t see a million of them on the rod either which is a bonus. I plan on having this car for the next 10 years at least.

Beautiful car!

by Jaguarmom from Suburbs on Sun Apr 21 2019

Wonderful luxury car. Has all the bells and whistles! Just bought it - have a lot to learn still as this is so well equipped and really advanced in technology,

2918 Portfolio V6 one of a kind only available in

by Brazilian F Pace driver from San Jose CA on Tue Feb 04 2020

Very nice overall. Style is great. I don't see another jaguar f pace on my commute. 2 years so far. Yulong white with Windsor sticking orange leather. Everything is nice inside. Ambient light. Navigation, sound,. So far I like. It is my first SUV. If after 5 years , and no issues, I want get F type. My other car choice for my budget is a Maserati but I heard it always need repair.

Simply Love it!

by GrammyNC from Wilson NC on Sat Aug 03 2019

This car has far exceeded my expectations. It handles well and is everything I ever wanted in an SUV. Plus the auto start/stop feature can be turned off!

Reliable SUV

by John from PIONEERTOWN on Wed Jan 01 2020

This car has very good performance for a 2.0 engine. I was quite surprised. My only disappointment is that Navigation in not a standard item even though it has a large screen. I love the adaptive cruise control.

Beautiful vehicle, love the style and performance

by Dave'e jag from Boynton Beach, FL on Fri Jun 28 2019

this vehicle out-performs what I expected! Interior looks better than pictures when ordered. Body style, color, wheels a great match. Had vehicle for about a week or so and looking forward to testing it out.

Pretty neat car

by MaryS from Wellington Florida on Tue Jul 30 2019

Bought this car wasn’t what I was expecting to buy but love it don’t regret it at all. Would buy a Jaguar again if I could.

1 2