2010 Jeep Grand Cherokee consumer reviews

$30,710–$32,680 MSRP range
side view of 2010 Grand Cherokee Jeep
Explore the 2010 Grand Cherokee Jeep
Shop the 2010 Grand Cherokee Jeep

Brand-loyal and this year (2010) was a GOOD one!

The Jeep GC Laredo 4x4 was the perfect commuting car for our family! I needed it to get me up and over two mountains on the way to work, and then back again, safely and securely each time. 70-miles each day, round-trip, plus vacations and this Jeep stood up to the task. I'd keep driving it if I could, going well beyond the quarter-of-one-million miles mark! Storage is just right for a family of 4, or ample space for you and a friend to go camping or cruising! For parents looking for a SAFE ride for their young drivers, this vehicle is SOLID, great to control, and eats up snow for breakfast, all while keeping the passengers safe and toasty warm (the heat is AMAZING in the winter!) For drivers who love good sound, the stock speakers and radio on this Jeep are no joke - the bass is deep and the sound is on point! Definitely a great vehicle for road trips!

Love jeeps

I personally love trucks. I love the Jeep Cherokee because it rides these Chicago streets as if there aren't any potholes. So I Thank you

4.4

Everything I expected from a grand cherokee

I enjoy driving my grand Cherokee even though I haven't been able to drive it much due to the deeler. Hopefully I get my tags soon

First Jeep

I never pictured myself driving a Jeep and was dead set against them. Now that I've been in my new girl for 2 weeks I couldn't imagine not having jerret. I love it, love the off roading and shes so smooth.

This is the fifth Jeep I own. All very reliable.

The Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo 2010 has most of the options featured in luxury cars. Very comfortable. Smooth ride. Good track on snowy roads. Good gas mileage. Reasonably priced. Average maintenance required.

Reliable an trusted

It’s treated me good very fast an more room to grow and was my first car I’ve own an the best car if not one of the best body styles in a srt8

Great SUV for the money

Grand Cherokees are a great value for your money. Tons of power, rugged, great in the snow, extremely reliable, well built, easy to work on, very little maintenance, and they last forever. They look great too.

Most reliable car I've owned

This car is well detailed and fully loaded. I've truly enjoyed being a Jeep owner again. The remote start and handling during the fall and winter months has been a necessity!

Love my new JEEP

I think this Jeep Grand Cherokee is a perfect vehicle for just about anyone. It's comfortable and has great utility. I'm thoroughly enjoying every moment of it!

Most comfortable car ever

It?s all you need! Best car I ever had. Feel like I?m ina living room!!!! Reliable , safe!! No need for any other vehicle . It?s a five star vehicle. Love it so much