2012 Jeep Grand Cherokee consumer reviews

side view of 2012 Grand Cherokee Jeep
Explore the 2012 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Shop the 2012 Jeep Grand Cherokee

love my jeep

This Jeep is very responsive. plenty of room in the hatch with or without the seats down. The seats are comfortable and the moon roof is wonderful .

2012 Jeep Grand Cherokee

The nicest used car I have purchased so far. Nice riding and very comfortable. Looking forward to the heated seats and heated steering wheel this winter

3.9

Extremely comfortable, safe and luxurious feel

Love it!! Extremely comfortable, safe, with a luxurious feel- Well worth the price. Drives well luxurious and comfortable interior. Safe and reliable! Would recommend. Ask for Jerry!

3.3

Terrible dealer

I test drove this car and it seemed ok. I asked Mo, the manager if Luxury certified auto what was wrong with the car? He said he was selling it too cheap. Is is a good ‘looking’ car, so I bought it. Mo keep pushing the extended warranty ($2500), I refused it. 5 days later i was broke down and when I called him he said ‘I told you to buy the extended warranty!’ Less than 200 mimes and one week! I took it to his mechanic, who after a week could find nothin wrong. It broke on the way home again. Long story short, first 5 weeks, $3900 in repairs just to be able to drive it. This dealer is a rip off, oh yeah, they sold me a car with an open recall, then did not get the required emission testing done beforehand!

Best all around vehicleI have owned

This is the 3rd Grand Cherokee i have owned and it is the best. It has great room and reasonable gas mileage. It has great looks and it has been very reliable.

4.4

Nice looking vehicle

Do far so good. Blessed by God to have it. Well built and plenty of room. I've always owned a truck so this is different but seems to be able to pull my 4x8 utility trailer.

2.1

Worst car I’ve ever hah

This car is terrible and I’ve had nothing but problems with this car. I can’t even enjoy the fact of having car because it’s always something messing up.

Rock solid and Beautiful Jeep

One of the nicest interiors we have seen and we have owned BMW X5s for many years. Also has the HEMI and all off road and towing options. This Grand Cherokee Overland has all the features and just feels substantial

2.9

In the dealer shop 20 percent of ownership

Loved the looks of my Overland Summit. It was a head turner with all options. Wonderful leather dash and same color trim. Oooo so nice. For about one year, maybe if that. Dash leather started to shrink and curl. Recall issues. Dash lights coming on. Air suspension started Having issues. All wheel drive issues. In shop numerous times for same problems cause they couldn't find or fix the issue. Went to pick up Jeep twice saying it was good to go then I get in and same warning light comes on.... beautiful vehicle but NOT reliable. Stay clear of the beauty. Get a Ford instead. My Edge St is everything my Grand Cherokee wasn't, plus faster and way better fuel mileage.

Jeep grand cherokee limited 2012

a very good car for its price.clean car. If the 3.6 engine wasn't bigger for me and didn't consume much fuel financially, I wouldn't think of selling it. Good luck to the person who bought it.