2015 Grand Cherokee

2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee

2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee

Have You Driven the 2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee?

Dream Car

by Chase from Dallas on Tue Nov 18 2014

I am thrilled with my new Grand Cherokee. Drive one. You won't be disappointed. Just get the extended warranty if you are worried about reliability like I was.

Stylish looks superb sound system 5.7 hemi

by Pauli C from BRADENTON FL on Mon May 21 2018

My wife chose the car mostly on looks and my daughter wanted blue tooth and best audio to connect her i phone and play music and I wanted to try the 5.7 hemi engine. Whilst we love the car we are disappointed with front stowage space and tiny trunk - on balance we should have traded our Expedition for another more up to date one. I also imagined the engine would be more powerful and sound more throaty than it does. As my wife says as the one who drives it, a great car for one person! We bought the Overland model so it is loaded with extras.

Great vehicle, made my some not so great people

by fogus57 from Rockville, MD on Wed Apr 05 2017

I love my 2015 JGC, I think it was built by idiots though. More on that later. It is really a master of everything we ask out of an SUV. It is extremely comfortable on road, has lots of room and features on the inside, gets decent MPG (I average 17 MPG mixed driving with a heavy foot), and does work off road and in the snow. Inside the LCD dash is great. Something you used to only see on German cars. I really like the lay out of the dashboard and HVAC controls. I wish the heated seats had a separate switch rather than digital touch buttons. The ride position is great as are the seats. It's spacious and has room for 5 adults and luggage. On a road trip I got just shy of 24 MPG with the 3.6 V6. It has ample power for cruising although I've never used it to tow. MPG drops when off road or in the snow but that's because it actually works. The Jeep was able to get me around in the 2016 DC blizzard and handled snow up to about 2.5 feet untreated. Only downsides are the recalls I've encountered. One was issued several days after I bought it. Unfortunately this means bringing it into the dealer to be fixed which is annoying for someone who works full time, as it has happened 3 times now. I feel like FCA took time to design the Jeep excellently but built it cheaply and in some case poorly (recalls) I can't quite put my finger on it. It also has a stupid electronic shifter that does not leave it in the corresponding gear. It always slots back into the same spot. I'm not wild about the power lift gate, I would rather have a manual one, and the front / rear bumpers seem plastic-y and flimsy as you can easily push them in and out with your finger. These are the only real complaints I have with it. Like I said, love the Jeep but think it was built by idiots.

I had a 2014 and this is my second one

by Stupidwally from MN on Sun Jan 20 2019

Limited trim pack. I love these. I fly around in snow and it’s quite comfortable and maneuverability is ideal for city living. I’m in Minneapolis. Auto start with butt warmers is indispensable. I’m an outside sales guy. I drive 25,000 miles a year. 330 hp never lets me down.

My 2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee

by Jeep Fan from Chicago, IL on Tue Jul 18 2017

Awesome vehicle. I felt like a King on the road when I drove this. Very comfortable on the highway and is a very good off road performer. I never had any issues with the vehicle when i had leased it except 2 recalls. Gas averages around 20 miles per gallon, mixed driving. Great Car, go get one!

EXCELLLENT Salesperson & FABULOUS Jeep!

by mboopy65 from Lakeshore of Picayune, Louisiana on Tue Feb 03 2015

I don't know where to start! I believe any part of a sale begins with a salesperson that makes you feel like you are his only sale, so they "had me at Hello!" I love my new Jeep - the looks, very sexy, drives smooth for an SUV and has all the bells and whistles anyone could want! I recommend a test drive, which will lead you to a purchase! Enjoy it's "presence!"

Jeep Jeep Jeep

by VinnyS1 from Bayside NY on Tue Apr 19 2016

I have owned many vehicles in my lifetime. This is my first Jeep and let me say it tell not be my last! From the day I picked up my Grand Cherokee I have had nothing but fun and joy with it. Not only is it a striking great looking vehicle it also performs great. It is comfortable and has all the latest technology. I just LOVE it!

2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee - 0verland

by CJ from Toronto, ON on Wed Feb 11 2015

Purchased a 2014 Jeep GC - Overland with the 3.6L gas engine and all the toys. Have put approx 10KM on the vehicle with absolutely no problems at all (no service calls)...absolutely a wonderful vehicle in all regards! In my opinion, the best SUV for the money hands down!!

League of its own

by White Flash from Gilbert, AZ on Wed Nov 04 2015

My brother and I showed up on a Saturday and was greeted by Michael Phenix. This was hands down the best car buying experience of my life. We had one vehicle in mind, the Jeep SRT 8. He had one shot and about 15 minutes of our time. We returned 3 days later and walked away with the most stylish, powerful, and refined vehicle I have ever sat in. If this vehicle is ever on your short don't pass up a chance to give it a shot.

Super

by snoopy from WV on Sun Nov 09 2014

I have owned many new cars and so far this one (2015 Overland) is tops in every respect. The sales person was very gracious and explained all the features. I just took possession last month and just turned over 373 miles on it. So far everything is working as expected and a quick check on MPG is working out to be 19.4 MPG city and highway combined so I expect good MPG on trips. You must understand that I am a "Vanishing Breed" in that I drive the POSTED SPEED LIMITS!!!

Our Take on the 2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee

Editor’s note: This review was written in February 2013 about the 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee. Little of substance has changed with this year’s model. To see what’s new for 2015, click here, or check out a side-by-side comparison of the two model years.

Chrysler’s 2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee pretty much saved the company’s bacon as it struggled to pull itself out of a demoralizing bankruptcy. Now Jeep is presenting a refreshed 2014 Grand Cherokee even as the old one is still propelling the brand to record sales numbers, and the problem is this: How do you improve on what is already a good thing?

The 2014 Grand Cherokee is a subtle refresh, with money spent simply on... Read More