2015 Grand Cherokee

2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee

2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee

Have You Driven the 2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee?

EXCELLLENT Salesperson & FABULOUS Jeep!

by mboopy65 from Lakeshore of Picayune, Louisiana on Tue Feb 03 2015

I don't know where to start! I believe any part of a sale begins with a salesperson that makes you feel like you are his only sale, so they "had me at Hello!" I love my new Jeep - the looks, very sexy, drives smooth for an SUV and has all the bells and whistles anyone could want! I recommend a test drive, which will lead you to a purchase! Enjoy it's "presence!"

I had a 2014 and this is my second one

by Stupidwally from MN on Sun Jan 20 2019

Limited trim pack. I love these. I fly around in snow and it’s quite comfortable and maneuverability is ideal for city living. I’m in Minneapolis. Auto start with butt warmers is indispensable. I’m an outside sales guy. I drive 25,000 miles a year. 330 hp never lets me down.

No cd player

by Suv from on Tue Jun 09 2015

Very dispointed that a2015 larado did not come with a CD player did not notice until I bought I thought all cars came with a cd player

problem

by hwayne from Wyoming on Wed Feb 24 2016

Overall I like my grand Cherokee however the front cheap plastic bumper is a joke. If you happen to scrape it even a little bit it will break the clips holding it to the fenders, pop out the clips underneath and in the fender wells and to replace it is about $1,800. I have owned 5 Grand Cherokees over the past 16 years and this one is the worst yet.

Good Car?

by Wisconsin Resident from Wisconsin on Sat Apr 30 2016

I have not owned or driven enough miles to provide qualified answers for longevity type (e.g. Reliability) questions. Appears to be lacking in attention to detail in paint and finish. Found flaws that should have been caught at the factory, like paint runs!

2015 Eliminates Dual Exhaust

by NewJeepOwner from North Carolina on Sat Oct 25 2014

Buyers of the 2015 Limited model will be surprised to see that the sporty dual exhausts have been eliminated for the Limited series. After taking delivery of my new 2015 Limited, I was disappointed that I had failed to notice this change. Online editorial reviews have failed to notice this change also, describing 2015 as just a carry over year for the model. To me this spoils the look of an otherwise very refined and popular high-end Jeep model. This is a disappointing omission from Chrysler considering the price increase for 2015 while removing what was probably a $2000 cost. The sporty look is lost and the rear view of the Limited is hardly discernible from a plain vanilla Laredo. I have little hope that this decision will be reversed before the scheduled redesign for 2017. Bad move, Jeep, bad move.

Did I Make a Mistake?

by Gene from Baltimore, MD on Mon Aug 31 2015

Bought a new GC diesel on Friday. On Saturday the check engine light came on, less than 100 miles in the vehicle. Who cares about a warranty? I don't have time for this.

Average

by Mambo from San Francisco on Mon Nov 23 2015

Electronic T-shifter is a nightmare. Clunky controls in the dash-board. Straddling with GPS and Radio is complex. Heats up inside. Steering wheel blocks tachometer (on particular settings) Engine not very responsive. Space at the back BAD. Uncomfortable to sit at the back. Good exterior styling. Nice HID lights. Big GPS display. Too high, difficult for senior citizens to get in and out. Leather is nice, comfy on long drives. Overall, a 2016 Kia Sorento (whose design was allegedly mirrored on this vehicle) surpasses this Jeep by several thousand miles :-)

Great Ride!!!!!

by 4x4 Grand Cherokee from Council Bulffs IA on Mon Oct 26 2015

While the Grand Cherokee is feature rich and an exceptional ride, I was more impressed with the purchase process. Jason Lunsford, the sales rep, was very prompt in returning all my calls/text during the process. He is very knowledgable and straight forward which made it a great experience. Definitely a 5 star. Baxter Team is a class act!!!

MOST LUXURY CAR I HAVE OWNED !

by SUV READY FOR THE WORLD from CLEVELAND. OHIO on Sat Mar 28 2015

I HAVE HAD , MY SHARE OF DIFFERENT CARS . BUT , WHEN . I HAD BOUGHT THIS 2015 JEEP GRAND CHEROKEE . I KNEW , I HAD FOUND THE CAR , OF MY DREAMS . I LOVE MY CAR . THE MINUTE , I LAID MY EYES ON MINE. I WAS SO IMPRESS WITH , THE INTERIOR , THE WHOLE ENTIRE DASH BOARD. I HAVE A WONDERFUL SUV. THAT I WILL HAVE FOR SOMETIME .,I AM , SO . HAPPY !

Our Take on the 2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee

Editor’s note: This review was written in February 2013 about the 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee. Little of substance has changed with this year’s model. To see what’s new for 2015, click here, or check out a side-by-side comparison of the two model years.

Chrysler’s 2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee pretty much saved the company’s bacon as it struggled to pull itself out of a demoralizing bankruptcy. Now Jeep is presenting a refreshed 2014 Grand Cherokee even as the old one is still propelling the brand to record sales numbers, and the problem is this: How do you improve on what is already a good thing?

The 2014 Grand Cherokee is a subtle refresh, with money spent simply on... Read More