2016 Jeep Grand Cherokee

Great Performance Vehicle

by from Boston, Massachusetts on April 2, 2016

Got the Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland V8 Hemi. I knew it wouldn't be great on gas, but definitely worth it. Great pick-up, smooth ride. Only wish they put the front sensors in the bumper. Completely loaded except for that. Fold in side mirrors with the push of a button, should have had fully automatic, or an option to slide button for automatic option. Otherwise, I love my new vehicle. Have had three Jeeps before this one, then went to other makes of SUVs. Now back to Jeep. That ought to tell you something! You will not go wrong with Jeep!

Good rugged ext w luxury finishes on the int

by from vt on August 1, 2016

Jeep is consistent with providing a solid off-road capable exterior. The suspension is solid (truck-like) and the ride is as you would expect. Still provides a smooth ride on the highway. Sport mode gives it a little boost on paved curvy roads at the push of a button. The interior has nice finishes you would expect in higher-end vehicles. So far I'm very happy with my purchase. Oh, and did I mention fuel economy is better than expected. The vehicle shuts of when idling to save gas, but I found it somewhat annoying and turned off that feature.

Beautiful car

by from North Ridgeville, OH on March 10, 2017

The most amazing jeep out there trust me. i have it in red with a caramel interior with the 5.7L V8 this has to be one if not the best vehicle I've ever owned. From the powerful hemi engine to the comfort of the leather seats to the off road capability. I get compliments on it all the time, this is the 6th jeep I've owned and its wonderful handles well very versatile and very fast. you want an american SUV the get this you wont regret anything.

Bought the Summit. Love it...

by from Palm Beach, FL on April 12, 2017

Bought the Grand Cherokee Summit. It compares to the Escalades I've owned and the Lexus GX 470 I still have. Great car for the money... Would recommend it to anyone looking for a mid-size SUV.

Grand Cherokee

by from Tipton IN on February 20, 2016

This will be the 7th Grand Cherokee that we have purchased or leased, we are very please with the performance and style. I would say that this was the best Jeep buying experience I have had. i would recommend a Grand Cherokee for any individual or family.

Love it

by from Cartersville on March 13, 2017

I bought mine used, it has been a great vehicle. Great gas mileage, rides and handles awesome. Fun to drive. Quiet ride.

Solid SUV

by from Connecticut on September 14, 2016

I was looking for midsize SUVs that can tow. This Suv is built solid and has a great electronics package if you get the optional u connect 8.4 package. Gas Milage is great around 22mpg avg The only issue I have is with the auto engine shut off feature which cannot be deactivated on the u connect menus. How about a software patch Fiat?

My best Grand Cherokee yet.

by from North Carolina on January 7, 2017

I purchased the least expensive model below 30 thousand. 2 WD because I have no need for AWD. Had a 2007 that was an improvement over my 2004. This is a quantum leap over that vehicle-Great ride, smooth,quiet and much stronger with the Penta engine. MPG is averaging 25 and have gotten 30mpg on the road @ 60 mph! 3,000 miles on it and I love it.

First Time Jeep Purchase

by from Ada, OK on March 11, 2017

First time owning a Jeep and so far very satisfied. The comfort and driving of a larger SUV/Truck with the fuel mileage you expect from a crossover.

LOVE everything about this VEHICLE!

by from Ridgeland, MS on March 10, 2017

So happy with my purchase and that i decided on this one! Fell in love with the interior and all the technology that is available!

Our Expert Review: 2016 Jeep Grand Cherokee