2016 Jeep Grand Cherokee

All Reviews

by from Boston, Massachusetts on April 2, 2016

Got the Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland V8 Hemi. I knew it wouldn't be great on gas, but definitely worth it. Great pick-up, smooth ride. Only wish they put the front sensors in the bumper. Completely loaded except for that. Fold in side mirrors with the push of a button, should have had fully automatic, or an option to slide button for automatic option. Otherwise, I love my new vehicle. Have had three Jeeps before this one, then went to other makes of SUVs. Now back to Jeep. That ought to tell you something! You will not go wrong with Jeep!

by from Connecticut on September 14, 2016

I was looking for midsize SUVs that can tow. This Suv is built solid and has a great electronics package if you get the optional u connect 8.4 package. Gas Milage is great around 22mpg avg The only issue I have is with the auto engine shut off feature which cannot be deactivated on the u connect menus. How about a software patch Fiat?

by from Tipton IN on February 20, 2016

This will be the 7th Grand Cherokee that we have purchased or leased, we are very please with the performance and style. I would say that this was the best Jeep buying experience I have had. i would recommend a Grand Cherokee for any individual or family.

by from vt on August 1, 2016

Jeep is consistent with providing a solid off-road capable exterior. The suspension is solid (truck-like) and the ride is as you would expect. Still provides a smooth ride on the highway. Sport mode gives it a little boost on paved curvy roads at the push of a button. The interior has nice finishes you would expect in higher-end vehicles. So far I'm very happy with my purchase. Oh, and did I mention fuel economy is better than expected. The vehicle shuts of when idling to save gas, but I found it somewhat annoying and turned off that feature.

by from North Ridgeville, OH on March 10, 2017

The most amazing jeep out there trust me. i have it in red with a caramel interior with the 5.7L V8 this has to be one if not the best vehicle I've ever owned. From the powerful hemi engine to the comfort of the leather seats to the off road capability. I get compliments on it all the time, this is the 6th jeep I've owned and its wonderful handles well very versatile and very fast. you want an american SUV the get this you wont regret anything.

by from Cartersville on March 13, 2017

I bought mine used, it has been a great vehicle. Great gas mileage, rides and handles awesome. Fun to drive. Quiet ride.

by from Palm Beach, FL on April 12, 2017

Bought the Grand Cherokee Summit. It compares to the Escalades I've owned and the Lexus GX 470 I still have. Great car for the money... Would recommend it to anyone looking for a mid-size SUV.

by from Columbus, GA on April 21, 2017

Not a bad vehicle. Very reliable for the short period I owned it. Big complaint here would be resale value... Depreciated about 20-25% in less than a year which is pretty bad.

by from Ridgeland, MS on March 10, 2017

So happy with my purchase and that i decided on this one! Fell in love with the interior and all the technology that is available!

by from North Carolina on January 7, 2017

I purchased the least expensive model below 30 thousand. 2 WD because I have no need for AWD. Had a 2007 that was an improvement over my 2004. This is a quantum leap over that vehicle-Great ride, smooth,quiet and much stronger with the Penta engine. MPG is averaging 25 and have gotten 30mpg on the road @ 60 mph! 3,000 miles on it and I love it.

Our Expert Review: 2016 Jeep Grand Cherokee