2013 Jeep Patriot consumer reviews

$15,995–$17,995 MSRP range
side view of 2013 Patriot Jeep
Explore the 2013 Patriot Jeep
Shop the 2013 Patriot Jeep

Great first starter car for new driver

Jeep was purchased for our son as a starter car, great performance. No accidents and clean title Inside clean and non smoker Has details on inside not clear in the pics but is very shiny New transmission and new tires

Officially A Jeep Queen

This car met all of my needs and more. I love that it is AWD, which is super convenient in the winter. It has heated seats, which is a deal-breaker for me, and it is equipped with Bluetooth phone capability. On top of that, it has Sirus XM Radio, which I was given a free trial even buying pre-owned. The exterior styling is excellent, comes in multiple colors, I have a dark slate gray with a shiny finish, and it is super roomy. The mileage on it isn't the best, but if you need a reliable car to get you around through any weather. The Jeep Patriot is it.

Very nice to drive and AWESOME in the snow!!!

I think this is a great vehicle. It's really nice looking, great on gas and it's AWESOME in the snow!! I would definitely but one!!

Like my Jeep

Love my Jeep, takes a minute to pick up speed when taking off, and no backup assistance. But nice make and love the sunroof and look of it. My kids also love it.

4.4

Overall Great Car

The car is all around pretty fantastic - the only issue I ever really had with it was that it was a bit slow to accelerate onto the freeway and up hills. Overall though I have been really happy with it, it's comfortable and handles really well in all kinds of weather.

The size is great for me i can put what i need in

I love jeep i had one before this one and dependable and fun to drive lots of room and it will go anywhere feel safe to get there in hard places

Best car I ever purchased

Smooth ride, comfortable interior, spacious, great design, handles great. For an SUV it?s great on mileage. If you?re looking for an SUV this is the way to go.

Great car! I love it!

It is a dependable car and drives very well. Plenty of head and leg room!! Gets great gas mileage! I love the feature of the automatic start of car. It is comfortable to drive and all inside features are located at a great proximity.

4.1

Recent purchase

Met my need for room, cargo space, winter drivability and clean modern appearance. The sporty look is great. I am hoping I?d does well in snow as equipped with 4wd

Best car I've ever owned!!

This car is easy for me to get into. It also has all the bells and whistles one could want. Dealership was awesome and so was the salesman. I test drove it and fell in love with it.