2013 Jeep Wrangler consumer reviews

Explore the 2013 Jeep Wrangler
Shop the 2013 Jeep Wrangler
4.4

Love my Jeep Wrangler!

While the Jeep Wrangler I purchased may not be the most practical vehicle I've ever owned, it is without a doubt the most fun.

3.6

offroad

All minimum take care this vehicle, easily replacing a part, a lot options for customizing a part for developing and performing to ride, always enjoying ride on off road.

Great Jeep

The type of Jeep that makes you feel like you own the trail. This applies to highways or the back trial. To own a Jeep is to own your ability to escape and rule the road. Sad to let Bruiser go. Nick name the kids gave it.

10th Anniversary Rubicon Was Made Perfectly

This car is the perfect jeep to buy right of the lot. It comes with anything and everything you would ever need or want in a car. It will hold its value and be more reliable than most cars you see on the street. I am truly impressed by the beauty and ability that this car acquires. Every time I walk out of somewhere and see my jeep sitting outside, its as if I just bought the car for the first time and immediately become overwhelmed by its perfection. Spent a lot of money for her but it was all worth it, the jeep is full of continuous happiness, the gas mileage may suck but the joy makes up for it. Thanks Jeep.

just plain FUN

the short wheel base steers similar to my 1969 Austin healey sprite sports car, it has great turning and handling. the 3.6L V6 quick off the line. towing 1300lb teardrop trailer is a breeze, you dont notice it is there. It is the most fun car to drive and a great sports vehicle. with the 18" tires you have great visibility and so do other drivers. one thing to remember jeep aren't cheep and JEEP stands for Just Empty Everything out of you Pockets. But it is worth it.

3.7

Entertaining...but

I purchased my Wrangler Rubicon new and owned it for a little over 4 years. During that time, I put about 30,000 miles on the vehicle. It was fun and entertaining to drive, but after 4 years I decided it was time for something a little more practical. Overall, it was a solid vehicle, but I did experience a number of issues with the radio and navigation system. One of the most frustrating thing about the Jeep was that I went through 5 windshields in 4 years. Something about the aerodynamics (or lack thereof) caused every little rock chip to splinter the glass. If you're going to drive a Jeep, make sure you are insured for full glass coverage with no deductible.

3.9

Coolest suv for the beach

It?s cool if you don?t have children. Lack of legroom in the back. Would be best if it didn?t require loads of service visits.

I love it so much, I named him.

This is the best vehicle I have ever purchased. Just the feeling I get when I get behind the wheel is worth the little extra money I spend on gas.

Versatile and Fun.

I have owned this vehicle for three years. Not only does it handle very well in the winter, but it is a great summertime car as well. The soft top is easily removed for enjoyable car rides, and the hard top is great to stay warm in the winter.

I like Jeeps

Always wanted one. Finally got one. I have had 3 Wranglers, 1 CJ-7 Renegade, and 3 Cherokees. This Rubicon is my favorite.