2013 Jeep Wrangler consumer reviews

Explore the 2013 Jeep Wrangler
Shop the 2013 Jeep Wrangler
3.3

For Fun Only

Wrangler is my dream car. Ever since I was a kid. However they are only meant for fun, not luxury. The seating is stiff and seats don't go back far, the windshield is so flat that it gets chipped extremely fast and easy, the gas is propbably more like 17 mpg, the space isn't passenger friendly. Also everyone who gets in the back tends to hit there back on the door hinge. It's a great off road vehicle, super fun without the roof and I love it. Very costly to buy and upkeep.

Fun and great car for all seasons!!

A great and a fun way to go around in the summer. I enjoy the Jeep waves while driving and people WILL NOTICE YOU.

One of the most eye catching ride ever!!

Not because it's mine but it's beautiful, inside and out. Go anywhere. Look the best doing it. Real collector if your into that sort of thing.

3.9

Great Jeep

Just bought it and received it today. So comfortable and fun to drive. I've been looking for a Jeep in good condition for a while. Found a keeper!

Most comfortable car I've owned. Plenty of leg ro

Car great on gas, leg room, passenger room, room for transferring things. Love the sunroofs that come off/on. Easy to do. It's like being in a truck, feels safe. No one rearend me. Feel safe and protected. I love to drive. It's a fun vehicle. I've always wanted a jeep like this, and finally at 56, I own a jeep.

Jeeps are durable.

Jeeps have to be one of the most reliable cars I've ever owned. Comfortable. Sturdy. Smooth style and finish. Great interior and outside design.

4.0

Jeep Wrangler

It's a very good little vehicle but unfortunately it wasn't for me. Too small, I didn't feel it was very stable (compared to other SUVs I've owned) and you felt every little bump in the road, and then some. It's not really great for city driving.

4.3

Excellent choice

Well designed vehicle. Fun to drive. Sahara package is very nice with lights and Sirius ready to go.

The Jeep Wrangler is everything I hoped for!

Great car, easy to drive, looks great, and loads of fun!! I had high expectations and this vehicle lived up to all of them and exceeded them. If you're looking for a Jeep then it will exceed your expectations.

Most awesome vehicle made

I love my Jeep, summer time is coming time for the top and doors to come off, time to go Offroad and enjoy the weather