2010 Wrangler Unlimited

4.1 out of 5 starsInterior Design
4.2 out of 5 starsValue for the Money
4.4 out of 5 starsReliability

All Reviews

Durable car in an accident

by Mylizas from Connecticut on January 11, 2011

Love my Jeep all around. I was in an accident and hit by a speeding car. My Jeep was hit hard on the passenger side tire/front bumper and the speeding drivers car was completely demolished. My 5 year old son and I were not hurt and I love my Jeep even more. I really feel like the durability may have saved us from really getting hurt!

Love the Jeep

by Tj from Detroit, Michigan on November 18, 2013

I purchased a used 2010 Jeep Wrangler Sahara from a dealer in Detroit. Have never owned one, just wanted one to ride the trails in northern Michigan with friends. They have two door versions and it is difficult for all of us to ride together. Bought the four door to give us more room. The vehicle was in great shape and everyone I worked with at the dealership was helpful and met or exceeded my needs. They even delivered it to my home (38 miles away) and did the paper work at my kitchen table. The price was right and I couldn't ask for better service. Have been having a great time driving it and look forward to some snow covered trails soon.

Most fun SUV I've owned.

by SUV Enthusiast from Columbus, Ohio on March 22, 2010

I'm impressed with the handling of the Wrangler Unlimited. It has a much better turning radius than my previous SUV making pulling into my garage and parking places much easier.It's a little bit bouncier than my last SUV, but it actually makes driving it more fun.It is also quieter than I expected considering there is no padding in the roof.

Great All Around Vehicle

by bandit from Harrisonburg, VA on October 19, 2011

Great all year round vehicle. Only 4x4 convertiable that I know of. I have a loaded sahara 4 door. Navigation, remote start, keyless entry, dual top group, who would have thought that of a wrangler!! Drive it daily to work, mountains and long road trips. Lacks a lil horse power but, it's not a sports car.

My new JK rocks!!!!!

by Katiedid from Boise, ID on June 29, 2013

I absolutely love my new Jeep Rubicon! With the top off and music up its the best feeling Driving around!

Driving is Back

by KCJAILER from Kansas City Missouri on December 2, 2009

Simply put the 2010 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited is the best bang for the buck bar none. I opted not to get some of the prissy frills that really do nothing more than jack up the price of the vehicle. However I had 18? wheels and tires put on. Well enough about me here is my overview of this jeep. PROS: It handles and turns really smooth. I was quite impressed. Since it?s a Jeep I opted for the stick shift. The shifting is smooth and deliberate. Plenty of room to see around the vehicle. I am a big guy 6?3? and I fit into it really well with room to spare. The top and doors come off for some really extra fun in the summer! Actually this is the only 4x4 that is a convertible! Very fun to drive! CONS: Acceleration and power is lackluster. This is probably in part due to the high torque. (just a guess) The MPG is horrific. However, with a stick shift and knowing how to drive you can greatly improve the mileage. The jeep is obviously not aerodynamic and is subject to wind buffets. Conclusion: For the money it is the best bang for the buck you can get. Excellent fun in the summer and great and dependable in the winter. This Jeep is not for the feint of heart. Hallelujah!! Driving is fun again!

There is only one

by SoCal Jeeper from Riverside, CA on April 19, 2011

Still laughing over the reviewer who claims he ditched his Wrangler for an FJ Cruiser and didn't like the resale value. As a long-time Jeeper I can tell you that anybody who offroads their FJ Cruiser would never claim to be the equal of a Jeep, given the lack of a front locker. Also, Jeeps have historically been in the top 3 in terms of resale value. I have a TJ that is still worth today what I paid for it 3 years and 30,000 miles ago. As for rust - in one year? That's a bit of a stretch.

The right buy

by Judy from coventry, connecticut on April 16, 2010

I was looking for a vehicle that could get me to work under any conditions. My commute is 20+ miles one way and I live in the northeast. I also wanted something that could take me to my favorite fly fishing spots and get me home again. I also wanted something that was easy to work on, had low cost of ownership and had the off-raod chops to handle the sometimes difficult places that I often go when I outdoor recreate. And, I wanted four doors. The Wrangler Unlimited does it all and more! I was very suprised by the sur-footed on road manners ( I did not expect that ) and the stylish look of the vehicle particularly with the black appearance group which turns out to be an option full of very usefull things like light guards, nerf bars, black, removable fender wells and a scratch proof gas cap. I also love the freedom top which is easy to use. But the best thing about this vehicle is the value. This drives like an SUV because it is one. But it does not feel sluggish or sloppy. The interior is clean and uncluttered and easy to maintain and has everything you need and nothing you don't. And it has cool features like the ability to shut off the overdrive of the transmission and the folding flat rear seats and the 12v outlets and the storage bin which is lockable and the removable doors and folding windscreen. This is a vehicle purpose built to move people regardless of weather or terrain. And it looks swell doing it! If you want a hot-rod you should look elseware, this is no demon on the road but it will keep up and not be a hazard and gets 18mpg so far. I didn't get auto windows or doo locks because I don't need them. I got something that I cna fix and maintain on the road or in my garage. The only thing I regret is that now that I have one, I want to spend more money making it even more fun.... Absolutely no purchase regrets although I do think they are becoming a bit of a fashion item which is driving up the price....

Love being a Jeep Mom

by Cool Mom from Delaware Shore on June 14, 2010

We have 2 kids and I can sit comfortably in the back with them if need be! I had a jeep in 1998 and loved it until the kids came along! But with the 4 doors I can love it again!!!!

Looks great but....

by T-mac from Miami, FL on August 31, 2015

Love the look and convertible. Fun vehicle but too many problems and reliability was terrible. Had it 5 years and 54k miles. It's a Jeep thing....

Does not recommend this car!!

1 2 3 4