Read or write a review.

Change Year
Average based on 35 reviews

Ton of Fun

by from Eagle, CO on December 13, 2012

Hands down, the most fun to drive and capable vehicle on the planet. Powerful engine, comfortable ride, capable 4WD system, unique appearance, removable top and doors, room for 5 plus gear- loving it!

I CAN GO ANYWHERE I WANT TO NOW

by from FAYETTEVILLE NC on December 17, 2012

THIS IS THE FIRST JEEP I HAVE OWNED WITH GPS. I LOVE IT. I WILL NOT OWN ANYTHING BUT A JEEP. THE 4 WHEEL DRIVE IS GREAT FOR OUR TRIPS TO THE MOUNTAINS.

Different than what I am use to driving

by from New Jersey on November 12, 2012

I am use to driving SUV's or regular cars so this was something I decided to try and I am glad I did. For a Jeep, the ride is surprinsingly comfortable and handles very well. I bought the 4 door and the only draw back is when converting the soft top to convertiable, the top doesn't fold or remove fully, so it is not condusive for my pup to be in the way way back. However, I am overall pleased with this vehicle.

Finnaly got one!

by from Florida on December 3, 2012

We were in the market to trade our Commander in and My husband wanted a Grand Cherokee. He knew I always wanted a Wrangler. When the 2013 Sahara Unlimited came out he was very interested in it also. The new Pentastar V6 is powerful and todays jeep is so handsome and refined. Driving it is comfortable and fun!. This thing flies! The Nav/Infinity stereo is awesome. When he found a rare color called Rock Lobster on the net at a far away dealer, we just had to go and see it. What a color! We bought it and drove it home that night. Hav'nt seen another like it yet. Like the title says, /we finally got one and I'm glad we waited.

Great Fun Car

by from Alexandria, VA on November 1, 2012

I previously owned a Jeep, but when I moved to the city I didn't feel it was very practical, so I bought a small sports car. After four years I went back to a Jeep Wrangler and it's been a great experience so far. Love it!!!!

Best SUV for the money

by from Southampton pa on September 19, 2014

I got my 2013 Wrangler unlimited for my business for pet sitting I wouldn't ask for anything else this jeep makes me so happy best jeep wrangler on earth

Most fun car I've ever driven

by from Wisconsin on May 26, 2016

This car is far and above the most fun to drive. With the top down and the wind in your hair it is an amazing feeling. Sure a convertible 2 door may give you the same sensation, but none will let you take the doors off! I have thoroughly enjoyed my wrangler unlimited and I know you will too!

Bought the car for the looks

by from Addison, tx on October 15, 2015

I have owned the car for 3 years and I like the looks, the fact that is the only convertible for 5 people makes it unique. you can drive without the doors and can customize it as your heart desire. The ride is awful but this is an off-road vehicle used as a daily driver. Buy it just for the looks and the wild side, if you are looking for comfort, look somewhere else.

Perfect for my job and play

by from Central, Texas on July 31, 2013

I bought a 2013 Wrangler Sport RHD 9 months ago and now I have 48,000 miles on it. I have replaced the tires and it is almost time for another new set of tires( a lot of off roading), blinker bulbs, brake bulbs, and two sets of back brakes pads(front have never worn out). I have done the regular oil changes and tire rotation. I told the dealership about the back brake issue and they couldn't find anything wrong with it and now it is out of warranty. I LOVE MY JEEP!! It is the only thing that I have found that can do what I need it to. The 4x4 is awesome. The ride is great. The front seats however are not comfortable so I have to sit on a cushion and I have another cushion for my back. All in all though my Jeep is Beautiful and rides great. I have had several Jeeps and this one is hands down much better than the 2005 2 door that I have.

Very fun vehicle to own!

by from Swansea, MA on May 30, 2013

This is my second Wrangler. I owned a 2010 as well but my commute changed so as hard as it was to part with it I traded it in for a 2012 turbo beetle. My trade in was $1k less than I paid for it and I had 28k miles on it! As time passed I really missed the offroad trips I took along the fire roads, trips to the mountains in NH, and offroading along the Cape Cod National Seashore with the wife and kids. .. well I traded my veedub in as soon as I found a job closer to home for a 2013 Jeep Wrangler Sport with the 24S package. That's the larger wheels (P255R17) , power windows (when they are on the jeep lol) AC (for when it is extremely humid.. most of the time the top is down!. and uconnect (I wouldn't of requested that order but now that I use it It's handy and my music collection is on a flash drive). I upgraded the speakers myself. If you own one of these you will know that you must stuff the soundbar with polyfil and if you have dynamat you should apply dynamat inside the soundbar. I used the Kick10 speaker upgrade. The front dash looks slick.. but it's more difficult to swap out the front dash speakers. again you must do the same... fill the speaker boxes with polyfill. You want to leave the stock head unit inthe Wrangler because after all you want to drive this vehicle with the doors and top off to fully enjoy this vehicle. I am designing a plug and play adapter to get any 5 channel amplifier I want in there. Don't bother with the premium stereo. A base system with the upgraded speakers and the polyfil tecnique I mention sounds better! A Wrangler is for outdoors people. It's more about the ride than getting from point A to point B. It's not for people who get upset if it's raining outside, you step into the wrangler and get greeted by getting your head soaked by water that puddled up on the ragtop. It's part of the fun owning this thing. The vehicle is built with a tub and chassis design. There's no flex when you are out there outroading. When you see a 4x4 with a cracked windshield it's usuallly caused by flex... A Wrangler is made for trail riding. Flex does not happen... unless your vehicle is 20 years old and you didn't keep up the chassis LOL. I learned my lesson. I'm not trading this vehicle in. Primary use option didn't list mine. It's not only for having fun. It's my offroad vehicle and mydaily driver LOL

Our Expert Review: 2013 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited