2013 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited

Ton of Fun

by from Eagle, CO on December 13, 2012

Hands down, the most fun to drive and capable vehicle on the planet. Powerful engine, comfortable ride, capable 4WD system, unique appearance, removable top and doors, room for 5 plus gear- loving it!

Different than what I am use to driving

by from New Jersey on November 12, 2012

I am use to driving SUV's or regular cars so this was something I decided to try and I am glad I did. For a Jeep, the ride is surprinsingly comfortable and handles very well. I bought the 4 door and the only draw back is when converting the soft top to convertiable, the top doesn't fold or remove fully, so it is not condusive for my pup to be in the way way back. However, I am overall pleased with this vehicle.

I CAN GO ANYWHERE I WANT TO NOW

by from FAYETTEVILLE NC on December 17, 2012

THIS IS THE FIRST JEEP I HAVE OWNED WITH GPS. I LOVE IT. I WILL NOT OWN ANYTHING BUT A JEEP. THE 4 WHEEL DRIVE IS GREAT FOR OUR TRIPS TO THE MOUNTAINS.

Most fun car I've ever driven

by from Wisconsin on May 26, 2016

This car is far and above the most fun to drive. With the top down and the wind in your hair it is an amazing feeling. Sure a convertible 2 door may give you the same sensation, but none will let you take the doors off! I have thoroughly enjoyed my wrangler unlimited and I know you will too!

Finnaly got one!

by from Florida on December 3, 2012

We were in the market to trade our Commander in and My husband wanted a Grand Cherokee. He knew I always wanted a Wrangler. When the 2013 Sahara Unlimited came out he was very interested in it also. The new Pentastar V6 is powerful and todays jeep is so handsome and refined. Driving it is comfortable and fun!. This thing flies! The Nav/Infinity stereo is awesome. When he found a rare color called Rock Lobster on the net at a far away dealer, we just had to go and see it. What a color! We bought it and drove it home that night. Hav'nt seen another like it yet. Like the title says, /we finally got one and I'm glad we waited.

Best SUV for the money

by from Southampton pa on September 19, 2014

I got my 2013 Wrangler unlimited for my business for pet sitting I wouldn't ask for anything else this jeep makes me so happy best jeep wrangler on earth

Great Fun Car

by from Alexandria, VA on November 1, 2012

I previously owned a Jeep, but when I moved to the city I didn't feel it was very practical, so I bought a small sports car. After four years I went back to a Jeep Wrangler and it's been a great experience so far. Love it!!!!

Perfect for my job and play

by from Central, Texas on July 31, 2013

I bought a 2013 Wrangler Sport RHD 9 months ago and now I have 48,000 miles on it. I have replaced the tires and it is almost time for another new set of tires( a lot of off roading), blinker bulbs, brake bulbs, and two sets of back brakes pads(front have never worn out). I have done the regular oil changes and tire rotation. I told the dealership about the back brake issue and they couldn't find anything wrong with it and now it is out of warranty. I LOVE MY JEEP!! It is the only thing that I have found that can do what I need it to. The 4x4 is awesome. The ride is great. The front seats however are not comfortable so I have to sit on a cushion and I have another cushion for my back. All in all though my Jeep is Beautiful and rides great. I have had several Jeeps and this one is hands down much better than the 2005 2 door that I have.

Love this Jeep need it for business

by from Southampton PA on March 23, 2015

I first checked out the 2007 Jeep Wrangler unlimited when they came out but decided to wait until 2012 I bought the 2013 Jeep wrangler unlimited sport glad I waited traded in a 2006 Grand Cherokee lar...
I first checked out the 2007 Jeep Wrangler unlimited when they came out but decided to wait until 2012 I bought the 2013 Jeep wrangler unlimited sport glad I waited traded in a 2006 Grand Cherokee lardeo

Bought the car for the looks

by from Addison, tx on October 15, 2015

I have owned the car for 3 years and I like the looks, the fact that is the only convertible for 5 people makes it unique. you can drive without the doors and can customize it as your heart desire. The ride is awful but this is an off-road vehicle used as a daily driver. Buy it just for the looks and the wild side, if you are looking for comfort, look somewhere else.

Our Expert Review: 2013 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited