Average based on 35 reviews

Ton of Fun

by from Eagle, CO on December 13, 2012

Hands down, the most fun to drive and capable vehicle on the planet. Powerful engine, comfortable ride, capable 4WD system, unique appearance, removable top and doors, room for 5 plus gear- loving it!

I CAN GO ANYWHERE I WANT TO NOW

by from FAYETTEVILLE NC on December 17, 2012

THIS IS THE FIRST JEEP I HAVE OWNED WITH GPS. I LOVE IT. I WILL NOT OWN ANYTHING BUT A JEEP. THE 4 WHEEL DRIVE IS GREAT FOR OUR TRIPS TO THE MOUNTAINS.

Great Power and ride but speakers are horible

by from The Woodlands, TX on November 26, 2012

Now have 1900 miles on my 2013. Glad I waited for the Pentastar. It is perfect strong power, with the auto tranny, for the Unlimited. Leaf spring, smooth ride, suspention makes transfering the awesome power a little mushy and clunky but the auto is smooth and powerfull. Noticable engine noise like pre-failure water pump humming from the begining. Speakers have NO bass capability. Like storage and holders.

Best SUV for the money

by from Southampton pa on September 19, 2014

I got my 2013 Wrangler unlimited for my business for pet sitting I wouldn't ask for anything else this jeep makes me so happy best jeep wrangler on earth

Great Fun Car

by from Alexandria, VA on November 1, 2012

I previously owned a Jeep, but when I moved to the city I didn't feel it was very practical, so I bought a small sports car. After four years I went back to a Jeep Wrangler and it's been a great experience so far. Love it!!!!

Different than what I am use to driving

by from New Jersey on November 12, 2012

I am use to driving SUV's or regular cars so this was something I decided to try and I am glad I did. For a Jeep, the ride is surprinsingly comfortable and handles very well. I bought the 4 door and the only draw back is when converting the soft top to convertiable, the top doesn't fold or remove fully, so it is not condusive for my pup to be in the way way back. However, I am overall pleased with this vehicle.

Finnaly got one!

by from Florida on December 3, 2012

We were in the market to trade our Commander in and My husband wanted a Grand Cherokee. He knew I always wanted a Wrangler. When the 2013 Sahara Unlimited came out he was very interested in it also. The new Pentastar V6 is powerful and todays jeep is so handsome and refined. Driving it is comfortable and fun!. This thing flies! The Nav/Infinity stereo is awesome. When he found a rare color called Rock Lobster on the net at a far away dealer, we just had to go and see it. What a color! We bought it and drove it home that night. Hav'nt seen another like it yet. Like the title says, /we finally got one and I'm glad we waited.

worst cars I ever owned

by from on November 3, 2012

I have owned my JEEP since MAY 2012 and I have already had to have the one of the motor heads replaced.It seems that JEEP knew about the problem during production but let approx 50,000 units go through production and into the market. I was one of the lucky ones to purchase one of these vehicles. I will never purchase a Chrysler product again. Chryler still has not learned a lesson from their past about quality. They are fast to take your money but their service is still the same.

Most fun car I've ever driven

by from Wisconsin on May 26, 2016

This car is far and above the most fun to drive. With the top down and the wind in your hair it is an amazing feeling. Sure a convertible 2 door may give you the same sensation, but none will let you take the doors off! I have thoroughly enjoyed my wrangler unlimited and I know you will too!

Bought the car for the looks

by from Addison, tx on October 15, 2015

I have owned the car for 3 years and I like the looks, the fact that is the only convertible for 5 people makes it unique. you can drive without the doors and can customize it as your heart desire. The ride is awful but this is an off-road vehicle used as a daily driver. Buy it just for the looks and the wild side, if you are looking for comfort, look somewhere else.