2016 Wrangler Unlimited

2016 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited

2016 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited

Have You Driven the 2016 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited?

I am in love with my JEEP!

by Driving Christian Grey!!! from Holtwood, pa on Thu Jun 16 2016

Most favorite vehicle to drive and love the fredom of too or no too. Comfort and style, I am so in love, I regret NOTHING! I feel so safe with the height and after having a severe loss before while in a vehicle I must admit physical and mental comfort is significant. Safety for my child is a must. Working for an insurance company I see first hand how accidents can leave this vehicle along with many others. I feel confident that this was the right choice for us!

Best vehicle purchase I've ever made

by Amstan22 from Catonsville on Wed Nov 09 2016

I love my new 2016 Wrangler Sport Unlimited. It's comfortable, rugged, sporty, so cool and fun to drive!! I feel safe and the heater torques like no other (I was wondering if the soft top would be cold in the winter in MD for me and my 7 yr old grandson). The stereo and other features are outstanding. I love the ride and the way it handles. i can't imagine owning anything else! Jeep girl loving her jeep in Maryland gives the Unlimited Sport 5 stars hands down!!

Thank you Town & Country in Salida, CO

by First time jeep owner from Kansas on Mon Aug 15 2016

I was looking for a reliable, fun vehicle. I happen to be out of state when I came across the the 2016 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited Hard Rock edition. It was the color I wanted, had the reliability I was looking for and the price was comparable to the other jeeps I had looked at online. I did not have my trade in vehicle with me at the time but they worked with me and we panned out a deal. The jeep is comfortable and has plenty of room for storage. It rides quite smoothly for a jeep. It is a little more touchy on dirt roads than what I am used to but handles wash boards nicely. The rock climbing features work great and can go most places you want it to go. Can't wait to experience some muddy roads to feel it work.

An Amazing Purchase

by Ricks from Houston, TX on Tue Mar 01 2016

I have to say that buying this car have been a dream for me. It's perfect on road and off road. It's confortable, reliable, and beautiful. However, I had to check the rubber sealers because they weren't installed properly. At the first time, It seemed to have an open window all the time.

Best Off Road vehicle

by FrostyJim from on Wed May 10 2017

This is my first Jeep and truly enjoy it. The design is timeless. The gas mileage is my only real complaint but I didn't purchase it for it to be a Prius. I wanted a off road capable vehicle that was easy on the highways. You purchase more than just a vehicle with a Jeep, you come a part of a large culture in the Jeep Wave community.

Basic but functional - truly a Jeep

by Crwing from Ossian, Indiana on Sat Oct 28 2017

If you're looking for a simple vehicle with power-nothing and a manual transmission. Jeep still offers it, which is amazing for modern vehicles. The Wrangler is a bit over priced for its amenities though. Supply and demand I suppose. We have owned it for a little over 2 years after purchasing it new from the lot. It has had one customer satisfaction related recall, and a throw out bearing replaced under warranty. Other than that we have had no issues with it what so ever. It's a very functional vehicle that is capable for everyday use, work, and traveling. In particular our Jeep has taken long road trips, pulled down 40+ foot trees, towed trailers, and even hauled the pets around. It's truly an adventure mobile for an on the go family.

car help

by wrangler89 from Bayside Chrysler Jeep Dodge on Wed Mar 16 2016

Great customer service, looking forward to up coming journeys with the wrangler. Would definitely recommend buyers looking for good customer service to this Bayside dealership.

Best Car I've Ever Owned

by clloyd0904 from Morristown, NJ on Wed May 30 2018

This car is the greatest for all seasons during the winter you can go out in any weather and feel safe. During the summer you drop the top and you have a convertible. Best of both worlds no other car can provide this!

Fun vehcile to drive

by BStrib from Dallas, TX on Mon Aug 01 2016

The vehicle is the most comfortable Jeep I have ever driven. The Freedom Top in the front of the vehicle is very easy to take off and reassemble. Can't wait to take the entire top off when the weather is cooler.

I have waited to buy this Jeep

by Mackenzie Ramos from Fort Wayne, Indiana on Thu Jun 07 2018

I could not be happier with my purchase. First thanks to the people who traded it in. You took excellent care of it. Next thank you to my awesome salesman who told me about it.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Our Take on the 2016 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited

The verdict:

The 2016 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon remains the best worst new car you can buy — loud, unpleasant, inefficient, uncomfortable and expensive, but able to scale tall mountains in a single bound and look ridiculously cool while doing it.

Versus the competition:

Nothing on the market combines the Wrangler's iconic style and reputation with its go-anywhere abilities, open-air fun and legions of fanatically loyal owners — which is why Jeep charges whatever it wants for the Wrangler.

There's really nothing quite like a Jeep Wrangler. That's not an exaggerated claim, either; it's the only body-on-frame SUV on the market with two live axles and doors that not only come off, they're easily removable. We're about to see an all-new Wrangler introduced for 2018, so we figured one last hurrah in the outgoing model was warranted.

We drove the top-of-the-line 2016 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon Hard Rock. Loaded with every conceivable piece of off-road equipment on the options list, it is utterly unlike anything on the market. But while its off-road abilities are well-established, what is it like to live with every day? Lots of people buy a Wrangler for its looks... Read More