2019 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited consumer reviews

Explore the 2019 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited
Shop the 2019 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited
4.0

Great Vehicle

My Wrangler has the 2.0T engine and gets an average of 23 mpg. No issues mechanically at 52,000 miles; it drives like a Jeep-which makes sense. The interior is stylish and comfortable; AC and heat work just fine for Upstate SC climate. The soft top is easy to flip up and total removal isn't that much more trouble. Radio is great, media mode has a slight lag but stays connected once paired each time you use it-it doesn't automatically connect Bluetooth. The only knock I would have is that the USB or USB-C causes the entire radio to short out periodically. I love my Jeep!

3.0

Run!!!

My jeep has the death wobble. They have replaced the steering damper twice. I had to get new tires on my own dime because they said the factory tires were causing my steering damper to go bad. This is BS because Jeep partnered with BF Goodrich to use these tires.

3.0

Air conditioning system is terrible

Love this Jeep, however, living in Texas I do not want my air-conditioning system to cut off randomly to let outside air flow through! When it is 95 degrees outside I want continuous cool air blowing. While driving from Houston to Austin I took a picture of my clock every time the outside air would flow into the car it happened 6 times in this heat that is unacceptable! The hvac system Jeep has installed is terrible, I would not recommend this vehicle for that reason!

Fun vehicle for year round use!!!!

Great to have a fun vehicle to year round adventure! Top came off right away and kids love it, but it is for me to have fun all year!

My dream car and everything I thought it would be!

It drives smooth. It is roomy but not to big. It is classy with power windows and locks Easy to take off the front top.

Car of my dreams

This was exactly what I was looking for. I have wanted this vehicle for the longest time. I made a great decision. Love my Jeep

1.0

Can’t drive the car I purchased

I paid to have heat fixed, needed a oil change 1st week I had the car. Radio stopped working. Back window will not roll down. Wipers don’t work.

A Vehicle to Enjoy Anywhere You Go!

Beautiful exterior and interior plenty of space, powers outlets, love the sound system, also unparalleled iff road capabilities in the Rubicon edition. Only have just under 30,000miles, but it has been reliable and fun to drive, especially with the top off. Also put a rooftop tent on for an even better experience.

Purchase is the newest vehicle that I have owned

Great vehicle, the check engine light came on during ride home. No stress as the onboard computer informed me that the system required a software update. No performance impact or issues.

Oh the places you can go in a Wrangler.

Jeep Wranglers are stereotypically rough riding/bouncy vehicles. This is not true. Ours hits the highway smooth and runs 80 perfectly. On the trails, it stands out as being a very capable vehicle. Although we haven’t lifted it, it hangs right in there with others that are, with some limitations. The addition of lockers would be nice in the Sahara edition but not required. My wife and I were able to traverse most of Drummond Island just fine.