2020 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited consumer reviews

Explore the 2020 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited
Shop the 2020 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited
3.4

Rusty junk

Bought a 2020 Jeep Wrangler Willys Unlimited. Had immediate problems with the electrical. Had it in the shop 3 times and still was never fixed. Also, door hinges are made of aluminum and they have a corrosive reaction with the metal doors! Had rust bubbles after 18 months of driving! It’s covered under warranty, but who wants their new car in the paint shop after 18 months. It’s a known problem with Jeeps! Look it up. Sold Jeep after 2 years!

1st time owner of a Jeep

We are excited to be proud new Jeep owners and look forward to all the fun we will have. Making memories with the grandkids. Rides great and has a lot of amenities

Reliable. Safe and beautiful auto

Safety is of not concern in a vehicle !! Jeep’s are tough and prove safe !! They also have the “adventurous fun” style and capability!!!

Most versatile vehicle out there

AWESOME!! This is the best go ANYWHERE vehicle on the market today. Everyone should have one. Go and get your self one today, you won’t be disappointed!!!

Enjoy the road again

It's been all the way back to the 70's and 80's since I have had fun driving a vehicle. I'm enjoying the road again! !

3.7

Great Vehicle

The Jeep Wrangler unlimited sport is a great vehicle. It has the comfort, 7in touch screen radio, leg room is decent, the interior could be more stylish for the amount of money but overall great vehicle.

Love my Rubicon!

Never had so much fun owning a car as I have from my Rubicon. It’s the most versatile vehicle from driving to the store to taking an off-road adventure. The Jeep is a beast and will climb just about anything I have the guts to drive on!

Its such a fire car!!

I love my car! It’s huge reliable smooth riding. I feel like a giant in my Jeep. I get constant compliments. It’s pretty good on gas. Super spacious and the sun roof comes all the way back to the back seats with a push of a button. BUY IT !!

The best car I’ve ever own

All my expectations were met. I am so happy to Own a Sahara Jeep. Great performance, I have everything I need and want. Lovin it!

4.3

Great RED JEEP 2020

Having fun driving this JEEP and learning all the controls. Has a great turning radius and I am able to get in spots on my first attempt! Hoping for many years of care free driving. My beagle loves it too!