2016 Kia Sedona

Very nice

by from South Milwaukee, WI on July 21, 2016

Have owned my Sedona EX now for 2 wks and we really like it a lot. Took it on a road trip and it was a real pleasure to drive. Ended up with 28MPG awesome! The van has so many options I still don't know how to use then all. Only knock is one of the 3rd row seats squeak from time to time. Compared to my 2012 Nissan Quest I would say the Kia drives more like a car but the Quest was more smooth on the open hwy. Time will tell about reliability but my wife and I really like everything about the van.

Sweet Van Man

by from Portland, Or on May 4, 2016

I am very happy with the 2016 Kia Sedona Lx, the look of this van is by far the nicest in it's class. All around great vehicle and the price is tough to beat.

The nicest vehicle I've ever owned.

by from Cincinnati, Ohio on July 30, 2015

Have only had the new Sedona for a few weeks but this is without a doubt the nicest vehicle I've ever had. It handles and rides like a luxury sedan. Doesn't feel at all like a van. It's quiet and has plenty of power. The interior fit and finish is outstanding. Time will tell about overall reliability .

great van

by from miami florida on September 19, 2016

Just owned this van for a little over two weeks and so far love it. The design, space, performance and overall practicality is beyond any other vehicle we have owned in the past

Happy Customer

by from Troy Oh on March 31, 2017

We are very happy with our used 2016 Kia Sedona. It rides very nice and has plenty of room for kids and cargo.

by from Upper Darby, PA on March 29, 2017

Purchased from Scott KIA, Springfield, PA. Bought used, low miles at very good price. Very comfortable compared to the SUV I had.

Surprisingly pleasant ride

by from Minneapolis, MN on August 13, 2016

This review is based on 10 days rental but I never drove a KIA and it was a quite unexpected ride. The car handles nice is pretty quiet. The seats were comfortable and the car can seat 8 with some trunk space left. The acceleration is not great but is not terrible either. This was a base model I assume since it was a rental but still it had many features as backup camera and rear seats climate control. The only thing I wish the car had (and was strange it didn't) was automatic inside lights on when stopping the car or open the doors and I didn't see one for the trunk space (maybe is there and I didn't find it - but again an automated one should be common I will think). Can't speak for reliability. The car rented was pretty much brand new with just over 2,000 miles. Anyway, overall a very pleasant ride but I think the car should be in $30,000 range new with all options not $40,000.

I LOVE This Car!

by from Des Moines, IA on March 16, 2017

KIA Sedona is not just a minivan, it has class. It will do everything you could ask of it - from hauling kids around to even camping in it. I am looking forward to driving it for a very long time.

Our Expert Review: 2016 Kia Sedona