Skip to main content

• Exterior 4.5
Explore the 2014 Kia Sorento
Shop the 2014 Kia Sorento

I absolutely love my KIA

It’s only my second day owning my KIA but I am absolutely in love with it! The interior, exterior, the back up camera is amazing especially for parallel parking. I have driven plenty of cars and this once drives extremely smooth. So far it seems like it’ll be a reliable car.

Very dependable

I absolutely love my car and all the features! I love the smart key system. very convenient! Well within my price range. I would definitely recommend this car to anyone!

2.0

Too many issues to mention with only 50 characters

Has 28000 miles in 6 years. Oil leakage,ABS & TPM lights Malfunction, steering column noise and out of warranty. 10 year warranty only applies to power train. Garbage!

2.0

I always have a problem with my vehicle.

Over the past 3 years, I’ve been replacing the light bulbs front and back, every other month. It’s getting expensive. The controls on the steering wheel goes in and out all the time.

3.0

Engine gone at 121000 mile KIA not interested

I think this is a lemon in the engine design and KIA dealers and main office could care less that you don't have transportation. 2014 . 5 years old and the engine is gone. I sold a 1998 BMW that was 20 years old , boy what a mistake that was.

Most reliable car I’ve owned

This car has met all my needs so far. Drives smoothly and easy to clean. EnoUgh room for my fur babies and I. Love it!

5 star family vehicle.

Kia surpassed every expectation with this car. Safe, comfortable, sporty, stylish, reliable. This trim package has some really cool features that most might not expect from a Kia.

4.0

Great solid car for the price!

After 1 month of owning this car the only issue I had was the A/C was not blowing cold. I called the dealership and I made an appointment and they replaced and fixed a hose at no charge! This is exactly how Customer Service should be! Cudos to Myrtle Beach Kia.

Best car I have ever owned!

I LOVE IT!!!! It’s everything we needed in a family car/daily driver! Reliable, beautiful, spacious, comfortable! I have waited a long time to buy a reliable vehicle and it is a great car! I love the ECO I save so much gas!

It's a very nice looking and drives great

The 2014 sxl sorento was before its time.it looks great a driving it makes feeling like you can change driving style any time you wish.all wheel drive is awesome.