Skip to main content

• Exterior 4.5
Explore the 2014 Kia Sorento
Shop the 2014 Kia Sorento
4.0

I purchesed it a day later.

This Sorento has everything I was looking for. I have more room in the back than I thought was available in a SUV. I am very pleased with the gas mileage and the handling on the snow.

Best car I ever owned

This SUV has everything I need, plus some. Heated & cooled seats, reliable, comfortable, spacious, oversized sun roof, large cargo area and it handles well on snow & ice!

1.0

A Brand of Car I Will Never Own Again

This car started out good. However, in slightly more than a year, I put two transmissions in it and returned it to the bank when the engine exploded. It was like everytime I turned around, another mechanic wanted money to get it running. I need a reliable car for my job. This was definetly NOT it. Several relatives liked the looks and thought about checking Kia out for themselves. Needless to say...they aren't looking that way anymore. Also, my dealer was totally worthless as a source for some action or help. Won't use them again either! Thanks for nothing but headaches Kia and dealership!

Discoverd the great quality of Kia

The Kia Sorento is the most comfortable and easy to drive car that I've ever owned. I was amazed at the quality improvement since Kia's were first made available in the United States years ago. My wife and I found that the comfort of our model is actually better than that of Cadillac's. We were so satisfied with our 2014 model that we also got our 2016 Sorento as a leased car. However, when we get our 2019 model we will buy it outright instead and keep it in the family.!

Excellent and reliable car

This car has everything that I was looking for and more. Perfect for vacations and great on gas. Tons of storage ! Rides and drives excellent.

Excellent for the money

It had held up very well but is somewhat noisy on the road. Love all the extras. Great service from dealer, 2019 model is very high compared to the 2014

4.0

its what my wife likes so im happy

we,ve owned four kias and all have been good cars for the price you pay its is comfortable well kept she would have liked it better if it was red

Dependability and economical

Great leg room design and mileage. Awesome ride and Bluetoothi can fit everything I need in the back. Even my moms wheel chair. Very efficient

Most reliable and comfortable car I have owned.

This car is a perfect choice for families or individuals who travel or enjoy road trips. It has vary good performance, lots of legroom and the Limited version comes with features like A/C power outlets, great sound system, Blindspot alert system, heated and cooled seats, heated back seats, heated steering wheel, panoramic sunroom, etc.

Kia is hands-down the best car!

My Kia Sorento meets all of my needs. It gives me plenty of space. I have a backup camera + three rows of seats! I am very happy!