NEW
Take our quiz & meet the car you’ll love.
2015 Soul

2015 Kia Soul

2015 Kia Soul

Have You Driven the 2015 Kia Soul?

Love love love it

by Soul Survivor from Winston Salem NC on Thu Jul 28 2016

Just traded in our 2007 RAV4 for the 2015 Soul+ . Wow what an upgrade. This car is so tech savvy . We got the shadow black with the Kia red trim . It looks like a demon really a head turner. Put it in sport mode and hold on. Our RAV4 could barely get out of it's own way. This really a fun little car and the gas millage is great. Very satisfied.

A great car

by Kia Soul driver from Montreal, Quebec, Canada on Thu Sep 03 2015

I did a lot of shopping and road tests before buying my new car. The kia soul was the best car for me with all the options that I needed for a reasonnable price. In Montreal, winter is very cold and last long. The options like heated mirors, heated seats and heated stearing are a must to have. These options (especially the heated stearing) usually comes only with pricy cars. With the Kia Soul, they actually came at a very good price. Also, the size of the car is perfect for 4 peoples with a good space for legs in the back seat. The back of the front seats is made of plastic so it's very easy to clean the little footprints on them. The interior of the Soul is very nice. The square back of the car make it very easy to get in or out big boxes or almost anything when the back seats are down. Also when I drive it on the highway, the car is very quiet. The warranty offered by Kia was also great and financing at 0%. This car has it all !

Fun Fun Fun

by BobbieB from iowa on Wed Aug 05 2015

I just purchased a 2015 KIA Soul and I love It !!! It is so much fun to drive. All the technology is great especially the voice comand, it makes it much safer. I also love the backup camera and double sunroof.

New Car for fun

by Misopedia from Crestline Calif on Sun Jan 25 2015

First new car in 25 years. We love it. I can sit here and look out the window and see my "Alien Green" Kia sitting out there waiting to take us anywhere we want to go. We couldn't be more thrilled. We were not sure that my wheelchair would fit, but it even fits when the rear seats are in use. This is truly the car for us.

New Car Owner of a Kia Soul

by MikeNTams from Dickinson, Texas on Tue Oct 06 2015

My husband just bought me a new Kia Soul--well, for us, and I love this car! A little car but with much room on the inside. The dash board area, if you are like me, get lost easy--look no further. This car is easy to navigate the controls and dials. The seats are comfortable for me! I love the body style and the way it drives. Its smooth and comfortable. The view from the windows is wide too!

One of my Favorite Vehicles

by SoulMan from portland, oregon on Wed Jun 17 2015

Wouldn't change anything, but include a spare tire. Perfect vehicle for most folks, Not a BARGE, but roomy, Decent gas mileage, reasonable power with 2.0 liter engine, great value and super warranty, Firm ride, but I like that, Can't think of a better value.

On my 'bucket' list...

by Kia Soul lady from ohio on Fri Sep 12 2014

Shopping for a car was a lot of work and time. My husband and I finally decided on the 2015 Kia Soul in Alien green. Both of us are in are 70's and all the extras made us just look and one another...will we figure out all these buttons and features?? Well we are slowly getting acquainted with our Soul and really love it. Very quiet startup, comfortable ride, love the backup camera and moon roof. I am as happy as can be and...the Kia Soul was on my 'bucket' list.

Excellent Except For

by Kia Rich from California on Thu Jul 30 2015

There is no right arm rest for the driver which is a minus in my book. My only other complaint is that it here is no way to open the hatchback door with a key when the car is locked. You must open the drivers side door and unlock all the doors.

Best New Car Ever

by Kia Soul Lover from humble, texas on Sat Oct 10 2015

Just bought me a new Kia soul. Had an amazing experience, and I love my new car! The dealership was amazing & catered to my needs. I love love love love my car!!!!!

Love it!

by sassysoulowner from Ottawa, ON on Fri Aug 21 2015

I took delivery of my 2015 Soul SX Luxury (Canadian model) August 4th. And so far it's been amazing! I love it! It's extremely comfortable and QUIET! I had a 2013 Rio SX before and the difference in infinitely better. I am 6’3’ and there is plenty of head (with the panoramic sunroof), should and leg room. I can even sit behind myself. I like that the arm rest in the door and the central arm rest (applies to front and back) are at the same heights. My elbows therefore rest level. The engine and transmission are both very smooth. The car does ’diesel’ a bit first thing in the morning, but, as the engine warms up it smooth’s out and I can’t even tell the car is running. We had three standup paddle boards on the roof rack this past weekend. The car didn’t even react to the change in aerodynamics. I also really like the changeable steering modes. I use the comfort for around town and sport on the highway. Sport makes the car really stick to the road. All the buttons and controls are logically laid out and easy to use. It does take some time to learn all the systems ’ especially the NAV and radio as there are so many options. The NAV is pretty intuitive and I really like how it goes into ’split screen’ when you are travelling down a highway and the highways separates. Arrows show you which side to stay on. Two items I don’t like. 1) There isn’t a mute button for the radio on the steering wheel. I have to push the power button to turn the radio off. 2) In Canada, kia.ca states that the SX Luxury model has LED day time running lights. It does not. The DRLs are the regular high beam bulbs but at 40% brightness. My Rio had LED DRLs! Three dealerships AND Kia Canada don’t know why this is. All in all ’ I love this car A LOT. It’s a great size, the raised ride height, seating position, and general ergonomics make this one great car.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 20

Our Take on the 2015 Kia Soul

Editor's note: This review was written in October 2013 about the 2014 Kia Soul. Little of substance has changed with this year's model. To see what's new for 2015, click here, or check out a side-by-side comparison of the two model years.

As of the 2013 model year, the first-generation Kia Soul was more than 4 years old, and in today's fast-moving world of vehicle design, that's quite old (an adjective Kia certainly wouldn't want associated with its brand). It was time for a complete makeover.

Kia delivers with an all-new Soul for 2014, an ever-so-slightly more mature version that still manages to keep its youthful Soul soul.

Just about everything on the 2014 Soul is new — save for the general... Read More