2017 Kia Soul consumer reviews

side view of 2017 Soul Kia
Explore the 2017 Kia Soul
Shop the 2017 Kia Soul

Great value

For the cost, the soul plus has so many great features and more room in cargo and for passengers than you would think. I?m very happy with my purchase.

4.4

Cool clean lines spacious car great fuel value

Great ride good amount of space. Looks sleek outside and in! Love this car to get anywhere in style. Slow to take off but steady wins the race.

best car

i love my 2017 kia good on gas and awesome on the road would not trade it for another car the best car out there

my Kia soul

It is cute, it goes but it isn't powerful, at least for my needs. The sound system is good and I find the Kia reliable and a good warranty

4.0

My ride

The Kia Soul is likeable but not loveable. I would not buy another one but it did serve it?s purpose and was reliable. it is a good vehicle to go back & forth to work.

3rd Vehicle - Fun to Drive!

Our oldest will be turning 16 within the next year. I commute for work, so decided to get a 2017 Soul+ as a 3rd vehicle to save some mileage on our other vehicle & eventually pass it down to our son. I LOVE IT! It's fun to drive, my kids love riding in it and can see well out of the 2nd row windows, and it's really been pretty versatile for our family of 5! We travel with swimming bags, giant dance competition bags, my work bags/materials - and it has been able to be configured in multiple ways. I like the quirky styling, and the sound system is good too. For a small vehicle, it's pretty quiet. I also like that it is easy to maneuver; it's easy to drive for a newer driver (with some strong safety ratings!). I'm getting around 29 mpg for combined highway/in-town running to a ton of kids activities. I'm not sure I'm going to give it up when the birthday rolls around... ;-)

Love the interior and spaciousness of vehicle

The car provided a reliable means of transportation while not losing any points in comfort or design. It?s a beautiful vehicle that meets all my needs!

I love my Kia Soul!

This car is reliable, gets great gas mileage, and is very comfortable. I am a big guy. And the Soul is easy to get into and out of.

Wonderful car

Yes definitely would recommend for anyone clean good on gas everything works thank u mr cash for helping me with this purchase I'm very happy

Sassy & Sexy

My Soul provides my full needs from ease of navigation, room for my shopping extravaganza and comfort for my trips-thanks Kia and Coral Springs Kia/Alex for the SUPER DUPER service!!!